Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:13:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Buying BTER codes at discounts [largish amounts only]  (Read 1701 times)
coiner5 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2015, 07:35:39 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2015, 03:28:36 PM by coiner5

Edit: So my original idea of buying Bter codes won't work right now because you can't generate Bter codes for BTC or altcoins. It will still work for Fiat though.

So instead of the below procedure, if you have a Bter account with BTC or altcoin balances that you want to sell (must meet the minimums below), I will buy the whole account from you at the discounts listed below. Bter's API still reports all of the altcoin balances so I will be able to verify your account balance that way.

Just PM me with how much BTC/altcoins your account has as well as you remember and we'll figure out how to do the trade.

If you have BTC, altcoins or fiat trapped in Bter I will buy them from you at a discount.

BTC: 10%, minimum 0.5 BTC
Fiat: 25%, minimum $500 USD or equivalent in CNY
Altcoins: 25-50% (depends on how stable the coin is), minimum = equivalent of $1,000 USD

How it works:

1. Let me know what you have (via PM only) and I'll send a quote [e.g. you have 5 BTC and I quote you 0.5 BTC].
2. If you agree, do a withdrawal to generate the Bter code.
3. Send me the first half of the code (the part before the -) and the BTC address you want to receive payment at.
4. I will validate and lock the code on Bter and send you the BTC.
5. You send me the full Bter code and I will redeem it.

If you are selling BTC or fiat steps 1 & 2 are not necessary since I will always quote 10% or 25% for BTC and fiat respectively. So you can start with step 3 to speed the process up. Or start with step 1 if you want extra confirmation of what the quote will be.

PM if interested, I will not reply to offers in the thread. Let me know exactly what you have when you PM or I will ignore your message.
Kn_os
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:18:42 PM

That's all not possible, since there are no way to make Bter code to btc and alt coins. They are not even visible on balance list.
coiner5 (OP)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 03:22:45 PM

That's all not possible, since there are no way to make Bter code to btc and alt coins. They are not even visible on balance list.

Well, shit. Way to ruin my whole idea. I have a workaround though so I'll update the OP now. Edit: updated it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: