Bitcoin Forum
March 30, 2024, 06:43:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FS/T] 4-day Defensive Handgun class at Front Sight - escrow  (Read 786 times)
jbreher (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 09:06:39 AM

I have a transferable 4-day (midweek) Defensive Handgun class certificate from Front Sight Firearms Training Institute that I would like to sell or trade.

Asking BTC150, or trade for top-shelf defensive 1911-pattern weapon, privately transferred in CO, USA, chambered in .45 ACP, with suitable accessories & ammo.

This certificate will allow you to take Front Sight's world-wide acclaimed 4-day Defensive Handgun class on any of several dates. Regular price is $2000. Current openings are weeks of:

Monday September 10, 2012
    Monday September 17, 2012
    Monday September 24, 2012
    Monday October 1, 2012
    Monday October 8, 2012
    Monday October 15, 2012
    Monday October 22, 2012
    Monday October 29, 2012
    Monday November 5, 2012
    Monday November 12, 2012
    Monday November 26, 2012
    Monday December 3, 2012
    Monday December 10, 2012
    Monday December 17, 2012

Other dates will follow. These dates currently have openings, but may fill before sale is final and registered.

Front Sight is inarguably one of the 'top tier' of firearms instructors on the planet. Located near Las Vegas, NV, USA. Background check required (if you are leagally able to own, there should be no problem). Their instructors are tough, thorough, and compatible (freindly) with _all_ segments of the population. Women, liberals, etc. will be as comfortable as hardened marines.

Funds can be escrowed until registration and BG check complete - assuming no foot dragging. I would expect you would enroll within 5 days of deal, and submit BG check info immediately thereafter. You should be clear within two weeks of deal. I'll cover escrow fees.

Hit me up with any questions. Class description follows:

Four-Day Defensive Handgun MIDWEEK

Course Description:

4-Day Defensive Handgun

Cost: $2,000.00

Prerequisite:

Entry level course – no prerequisite

Minors in Firearms Courses

16 or older, welcome to take regular firearms courses alone
    11-15, welcome to take regular firearms course with parent or guardian who has taken the same course already and will supervise the child (shooter-coach) for the entire course
    ONE parent supervises ONE child; cannot bring multiple children
    10 and under, not allowed under any circumstances

Ammo Requirements:

Due to strict liability, Front Sight requires that factory new ammunition is to be used in the courses. No reloads of any kind are allowed. No exceptions. Your ammunition will be examined at weapons inspection.

600 rounds of factory new ball ammunition are required for this course

Suitable calibers include .38 Special/.357 Magnum, 9mm, .40 S&W, 10mm or .45 ACP

Equipment Requirements:

Heavy duty semi-automatic or revolver. Your weapon must be fully functional, have all factory-installed safety devices intact, and have no dangerous modifications (such as a “hair” triggers less than 4 pounds, removed trigger guard, pinned grip safety, etc.)

“Pocket Pistols” are not allowed due to their very small size and difficulty of use

Holster, outside or IWB worn on the strong side of the body at the point of the hip, that covers the trigger guard and secures the weapon while moving. Your holster should not collapse when the weapon is removed. (No shoulder holsters, fanny packs or cross draw, etc. allowed.)

THE BLACKHAWK SERPA HOLSTER OR SIMILAR TYPE IS NO LONGER ALLOWED AT FRONT SIGHT. (Holsters that have a trigger guard retention device where the release button is on the outside.)

Thigh rig holsters are NOT allowed under any circumstances

A minimum of three magazines and two single or one double magazine pouch is recommended. Magazine pouches worn on the belt on the side opposite the handgun. Speed loader holders worn in front of the holster.

ELECTRONIC HEARING PROTECTION is mandatory

Sturdy belt, hat with brim, wrap around impact resistant eye protection, loose pants, comfortable shoes or boots and a concealment garment such as a vest, jacket or an oversized shirt, etc.

A suitable backup weapon is strongly recommended, as many weapons fail at some point during the training. We also have rental weapons available through the Pro Shop.

If renting a weapon from the Pro Shop, ammo must be purchased from the Pro Shop

Weapon & gear rentals: http://www.frontsightproshop.com/

Requirements: http://frontsight.com/pdf/courseletter.pdf

FAQ: http://www.frontsight.com/welcome.asp

Note: do not buy without understanding the above terms.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: