Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:26:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ..  (Read 5699 times)
dmugetsu

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:49:44 AM

After receiving an influx of reports, we contacted Godaddy and Globalsign, they are fine with continuing to host our site, they see no problem and after we explained why we are being bombed with reports they understood.

Thank you all for those who have faith in us, to the others I think you may need to try harder.

dude, no one believes a word you're saying..
Site is still up for me so your reports obviously aren't working...probably because OP has done nothing wrong.
Why are you all flooding him with reports is beyond me, so many ponzi's opening and scamming yet you pick on a much more realistic program lol

It has bigger chances to run away with a significant amount of money since it looks more professional, that is why.

And you sir, are what is wrong with the crypto community.

No, I just invest in what I can make money from just like anyone else here. There is no right and wrong in the crypto community it is decentralised for a reason.
If you don't like something leave it alone, what happened to good old human rights? Innocent until proven guilty? I see no proof which is why I'm defending OP. Until sufficient proof arises that clearly outlines this is a scam, I'm going to continue investing like most others will.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:52:06 AM

After receiving an influx of reports, we contacted Godaddy and Globalsign, they are fine with continuing to host our site, they see no problem and after we explained why we are being bombed with reports they understood.

Thank you all for those who have faith in us, to the others I think you may need to try harder.

Site is still up for me so your reports obviously aren't working...probably because OP has done nothing wrong.
Why are you all flooding him with reports is beyond me, so many ponzi's opening and scamming yet you pick on a much more realistic program lol

It has bigger chances to run away with a significant amount of money since it looks more professional, that is why.

No, I just invest in what I can make money from just like anyone else here. There is no right and wrong in the crypto community it is decentralised for a reason.
If you don't like something leave it alone, what happened to good old human rights? Innocent until proven guilty? I see no proof which is why I'm defending OP. Until sufficient proof arises that clearly outlines this is a scam, I'm going to continue investing like most others will.

Decentralized doesn't mean it is OK to scam people and is illegal.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:18:23 AM

Leave him alone and let him lose. If he don't listen to the sensible talk then you can't do too much Smiley.
dmugetsu

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:22:40 AM

Again, what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
I agree with Snail, and to you with some extent. There isn't extended info on how money is earned but if it were so transparent wouldn't everyone just do it? I am sure there is a reason why this is in the gambling section.
Let us risk what we want to risk. We're in this section for a reason. Stop trashing with your posts that do nothing but show you FUD.

Leave him alone and let him lose. If he don't listen to the sensible talk then you can't do too much Smiley.
Posting in big, red font "REPORT" with hosting info to report to with no reason why the site should be reported is totally, 100% sensible, isn't it.
baristor137

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:25:43 AM

all posts supporting this site are from OP becareful proof is on local time just check Smiley HE want other to invest by faking accounts and then run away in 7 days nice strategy.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 08:37:34 AM

Again, what happened to innocent until proven guilty?
I agree with Snail, and to you with some extent. There isn't extended info on how money is earned but if it were so transparent wouldn't everyone just do it? I am sure there is a reason why this is in the gambling section.
Let us risk what we want to risk. We're in this section for a reason. Stop trashing with your posts that do nothing but show you FUD.

Allow everyone to invest with paypal/credit card if your program is legal and legit. come on.. I'm waiting..     oh I forgot, you can't run away with paypal money..
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:39:28 PM

I want to alert that this is NOT a ponzi script. I am in fact the creator of this script though it was purchased from my privately by the owner of Bit-Dividends.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950285.new#new

I am not endorsing this product, nor do I recommend the use. I'm just here to claim that this is my script he is using, and with his unsustainable rates I am not recommending the use of the site.

Admin if you want to turn your site around, change your rates to something sustainable like I recommended you to in the first place instead of lying about revenue sources.

LOL  CryptoScripts2015 - Date Registered:   Today at 14:02:29

You sir, should be hanged along with the OP.  You actually come here to defend this ponzi. (you also maybe the OP doing this.. w/e)

I hope this would be enough for Godaddy and Globalsign..

more and more lies and more newbie members come and defend this.. I wonder..
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 12:49:04 PM

I want to alert that this is NOT a ponzi script. I am in fact the creator of this script though it was purchased from my privately by the owner of Bit-Dividends.com

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950285.new#new

I am not endorsing this product, nor do I recommend the use. I'm just here to claim that this is my script he is using, and with his unsustainable rates I am not recommending the use of the site.

Admin if you want to turn your site around, change your rates to something sustainable like I recommended you to in the first place instead of lying about revenue sources.

LOL  CryptoScripts2015 - Date Registered:   Today at 14:02:29

You sir, should be hanged along with the OP.  You actually come here to defend this ponzi.

I hope this would be enough for Godaddy and Globalsign..

You're kidding me right?
Im not defending this site, im here to claim this is my script.

You registered to this forum only to tell us it's your script ?  No one asked who's this script was... no one cares... It's just another ponzi.

And Obviously, you asked far too little for this...
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 01:02:36 PM

You are selling ponzi schemes.
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:04:06 PM

Support Staff Response
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting GoDaddy's Domain Name Abuse Department.

Unfortunately we cannot assist you with this issue through this department.

GoDaddy does not allow illegal content on our customer's websites. However, as a Registrar, it is not our place to determine if the site you have mentioned is actually engaging in illegal activities. GoDaddy suggests reporting your issue to IC3 via their File a Complaint page. The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) who accepts online Internet crime complaints filed by a person who believes they were defrauded.

GoDaddy regularly works with courts and law enforcement from the local to the international level and has a long-standing history of cooperation with these groups. Should we receive notification from these groups in regards to this issue we will be able to work with them on the matter.

Sincerely,

Domain Name Abuse
GoDaddy
Hotline: 480-624-2505
ARID 1028

Reported to IC3.
niktitan132
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:30:05 PM

Support Staff Response
Dear Sir/Madam,

GoDaddy does not allow illegal content on our customer's websites. However, as a Registrar, it is not our place to determine if the site you have mentioned is actually engaging in illegal activities. GoDaddy suggests reporting your issue to IC3 via their File a Complaint page. The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C) who accepts online Internet crime complaints filed by a person who believes they were defrauded.

GoDaddy regularly works with courts and law enforcement from the local to the international level and has a long-standing history of cooperation with these groups. Should we receive notification from these groups in regards to this issue we will be able to work with them on the matter.

Sincerely,

Domain Name Abuse
GoDaddy
ARID 1028

Reported to IC3.

I got the same reply.Reporting them to IC3 right,now!
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 03:31:49 PM

Support Staff Response
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

Domain Name Abuse
GoDaddy
ARID 1028

Reported to IC3.

he better hope he registered his site using a vpn, else sayonara Cheesy
jeffhuys

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:07:36 PM

Support Staff Response
Dear Sir/Madam,

Sincerely,

Domain Name Abuse
GoDaddy
ARID 1028

Reported to IC3.

Great work guys. Fuck people like this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: