Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: why people can't see my trust ?  (Read 394 times)
samy_sa (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:46:49 PM

Hi,

i have been advised that my trust is 0 when from my account i have a different view.

This is what i see:

this is what other people see:

how can i fix this?

Thanks in advance
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 12:52:09 PM

Hi,

i have been advised that my trust is 0 when from my account i have a different view.

This is what i see:

this is what other people see:

how can i fix this?

Thanks in advance

You can not influence how others modify their trust lists. E.g. if I put Alice on my trust list and Alice gave you a negative rating I would see you with a warning. Since not everyone uses the same list - most use DefaultTrust with depth 2 - its impossible that everyone will see the same rating unless you have no rating at all.

tl;dr: there is nothing to fix.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:52:48 PM

Hi,

It is due to the fact that you have received positive feedback from all those you have sent, but they are not in the default trust. Your trust list comprises of default trust and yourself, so their feedback to you show up as trusted.

If you remove your feedback to all those who have given you, you will see the same as the rest of us.
guitarplinker
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 12:55:14 PM

If you want to see the "0: -0 / +0(0)" that everyone else is seeing, head to this page and make sure that trust depth is set to 2, and that in the text box, there's only one line saying "DefaultTrust".
peligro

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 12:55:46 PM

If you want to see the "0: -0 / +0(0)" that everyone else is seeing, head to this page and make sure that trust depth is set to 2, and that in the text box, there's only one line saying "DefaultTrust".

He/she can't untrust self.

@OP same thing happens with the negative feedback you gave. You will see them at a higher negative rating than others.
samy_sa (OP)

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:03:15 PM

Thanks for the heads up guys but i still don't understand how can i get a green trust now....
peligro

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:10:00 PM

Thanks for the heads up guys but i still don't understand how can i get a green trust now....

You've to receive feedback from all those on DefaultTrust. You can see the list here.

Then you will have to wait. If you receive only one feedback you will have to wait for 10 months. The waiting period decreases as you continue receiving more feedback.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 01:47:37 PM

Hi,

It is due to the fact that you have received positive feedback from all those you have sent, but they are not in the default trust. Your trust list comprises of default trust and yourself, so their feedback to you show up as trusted.

If you remove your feedback to all those who have given you, you will see the same as the rest of us.
For clarification this is not true. The OP has/was using a custom trust list, the trust network of which included people who are not in the default trust network. You should not add anyone to your trust list just because you have given them positive trust for a trade, you should only add someone to your trust list if you both trust them enough to give accurate ratings and to only include people in their own trust list who give accurate ratings. The fact that you have given trust to someone in itself is not going to change the way that you view anyone's trust.

You've to receive feedback from all those on DefaultTrust. You can see the list here.
For clarification also not true. Clicking on that link will only show you who is in your trust network based on your trust list and trust depth setting.
Then you will have to wait. If you receive only one feedback you will have to wait for 10 months. The waiting period decreases as you continue receiving more feedback.
Your trust score is partly based on how old your first positive trust received is. Your trust score only takes trust reports from people in your trust network into consideration. If you only receive one positive trust then it will take 10 months to get the one trust point required to get light green trust, if you receive two positive trust reports then it will take 5 months, if you get three then it will take 4 months (3.333 but I believe  the trust system only measures in whole months - I may be wrong on this), if you get 4 then 3 months (2.5), and so on. The trust system has an anti spam measure that makes it so only one positive trust per person per month is taken into consideration, so if you got three positive trust reports from one person in one month then only one would count
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: