Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:32:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Glucose Lending Center / 0.01 - 0.2 / 10% / No collateral / Sr. Member  (Read 13511 times)
orryde

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

Re-Evolution

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 11:06:28 PM

Based on PM
Username : orryde
Bitcoin address : 1GqtAfvvHghvFuMorJhVeMufXa8dmxHdG4
Loan Amount : 0.1BTC
Why do you need a loan ? : Want to buy ticket concert Secondhand Serenade
Term Leght: 2 week + 3 Days
Will payback : 0.11
Collateral: My account ( if needed )

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Betting on e-Sports with Steam Items & Crypto
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
■■■■■ GBT Loyalty Reward Program Steam Marketplace Sportsbetting ■■■■■

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Glucose (OP)

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:56:30 AM

Based on PM

Accepted at the following condition :

- You find the escrow
- You pay for escrow fees
searle421

Activity: 314
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:18:05 AM

Username :searle421
Bitcoin address : 14261U4dZ6ZV2cKf7Jofi9kHJKWnZi25v4
Loan Amount : 0.05
Why do you need a loan ? : I want to buy something online.
Glucose (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:32:06 AM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 01:54:05 PM by Glucose

Username :searle421
Bitcoin address : 14261U4dZ6ZV2cKf7Jofi9kHJKWnZi25v4
Loan Amount : 0.05
Why do you need a loan ? : I want to buy something online.

Waiting for Orryde answer before answering you. I don't take more than 3 loans at the same time.

EDIT : Looks like I'm accepting his loan. Sorry but have to denied yours.
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 10:54:17 AM

Based on PM

- You find the escrow

Accepted! Quickseller as escrow

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:21:23 PM

Based on PM

- You find the escrow

Accepted! Quickseller as escrow
I can confirm that I am willing to escrow the above account. I normally charge 1% or .0075 BTC per account  (whichever is greater)

The need for a signed message is up to the lender however without one there is a chance that theymos may recover the account (in which case I would not be held responsible) or someone could later claim their account was hacked (this would result in the escrow agreement being executed as agreed but would negatively affect the value of the collateral).

The escrow process would be as follows:
1: borrower posts a btc address for the loan to be funded to
2: borrower provides a signed message for lender (if lender requests)
3: borrower provides the password to the account
4: I change password and other relivant credentials
5: once I confirm control of the account lender can fund the loan
6: lender publicaly posts repayment address
7a: once the loan is repaid within agreed upon timeframe the password is changed back to the password it was previously
7b: if borrower is more then 24 hours late on repayment the account will be turned over to lender
If the lender can confirm if they need a signed message then I can take possession of the account. My escrow fee is due in advance (when the loan funds)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 12:48:14 PM

I will not be able to secure the account for several hours. If the lender wants to secure a signed message then he can do so. Once all the parties agree to all terms then the borrower can PM me his password and I will provide a PGP signed message once the account is secured. Until I provide such message the lender should assume that I am not in control of the account.
Glucose (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 01:53:00 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 02:49:22 PM by Glucose

I will not be able to secure the account for several hours. If the lender wants to secure a signed message then he can do so. Once all the parties agree to all terms then the borrower can PM me his password and I will provide a PGP signed message once the account is secured. Until I provide such message the lender should assume that I am not in control of the account.

Agreed. I don't need a signed message. I'll just wait for Quickseller PGP signed message showing that the account is secured
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:01:37 PM

Agreed. I don't need a signed message. I'll wait for your PGP signed message showing that the account is secured
Okay. Have the borrower PM me his password and I will provide confirmation that I control the account when I do. When you fund the loan you will need to send both the escrow fee to me and the rest to the borrower (I see above that the borrower is paying the escrow fee, so you can deduct it from the amount of the loan.

You will need to provide a new address for the borrower to send repayment to (no universal repayment addresses for all borrowers)
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:09:31 PM

Agreed. I don't need a signed message. I'll wait for your PGP signed message showing that the account is secured
Okay. Have the borrower PM me his password and I will provide confirmation that I control the account when I do. When you fund the loan you will need to send both the escrow fee to me and the rest to the borrower (I see above that the borrower is paying the escrow fee, so you can deduct it from the amount of the loan.

You will need to provide a new address for the borrower to send repayment to (no universal repayment addresses for all borrowers)

Sent a PM to Quickseller!

thank you

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:13:31 PM

Amount: 0.04
Intrest: 0.042
Duration: 1 week
Collaterel: My account
BTC address: 1HkS2uy1yZBQiX7M252Ej75SCAQyqemjyy
Reason: Investment in altcoins
Glucose (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:22:49 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 02:58:34 PM by Glucose

Sent a PM to Quickseller!

thank you

Ok, just waiting for the PGP signed message. Just to be sure :

I will send 0.0925 to Orryde and he will pay back : 0.11 to me
I will also send 0.0075 to Quickseller as a fee paid by the borrower.

That's right ? Never had to use an escrow before ahah Cheesy
Glucose (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 02:47:03 PM

Amount: 0.04
Intrest: 0.042
Duration: 1 week
Collaterel: My account
BTC address: 1HkS2uy1yZBQiX7M252Ej75SCAQyqemjyy
Reason: Investment in altcoins

Denied sorry
orryde

Re-Evolution

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:54:39 PM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

This is quickseller from bitcointalk. I confirm that I am in control of the account orryde

The terms of the loan are as follows:
Lender: Glucose
Total amount borrowed: .1 BTC
total amount to repay lender: .11 BTC
Due date: March 8 2015
Borrowers address: 1GqtAfvvHghvFuMorJhVeMufXa8dmxHdG4
Address to send escrow fee to: 1CZDnShfKnynsYCyvfVftGa1PC9dHwNGaW
In the event that the loan is not repaid by 2259 March 9 2015 then collateral will be forfeited to the lender
The lender will need to provide me with a separate repayment address or if one is not provided by the time the borrower is ready to repay the loan he can repay to the escrow address and the repayment amount will be forwarded to lender
When the lender is ready he can send .0075 BTC to the escrow address (my fee) and .0925 to borrowers address
The borrower has advised me that he has an alt account named: oryyde

Thank you
quickseller
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: GPGTools - https://gpgtools.org

iQEcBAEBCgAGBQJU5hUpAAoJEFMt0pDwvrUWntEH/j9pdz8VymfWd4eC7iNc8LcL
RXi6fUryoK/5d6w2CduWa1H2uJFo3wGSlJvBEKoO23N0EvmRiRCvAhFLPOUlL/kg
7LkBdS5hhSiHvonzfaQEDdCcYjPTI3QG0iDW81cH788iHY0RltMSMkfTzq9zs3d1
o92o0tFSxM6YBh3RbSAVM0W/c7+gMVtVIBcG5FvyZAxfjZSDqlKRusJK1SqFb/JK
YceEX3fCz7syDOtCxt+CZOlow33JmgSNUZVwpmK/A7Vlb07UhMvBt7xo3wYf8oC9
eOXXpfhHNPsNiKufbtAoU9e9LTAOc+KeeeGMeRvwJQq1PSs6UpVMUmzA8hvJWc4=
=XpOj
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 04:55:39 PM

This is quickseller from bitcointalk. I confirm that I am in control of the account orryde

In the event that the loan is not repaid by 2259 March 9 2015 then collateral will be forfeited to the lender
The lender will need to provide me with a separate repayment address or if one is not provided by the time the borrower is ready to repay the loan he can repay to the escrow address and the repayment amount will be forwarded to lender
When the lender is ready he can send .0075 BTC to the escrow address (my fee) and .0925 to borrowers address

Thank you
quickseller

=XpOj
If you do not have it already then my PGP key can be found on my profile
Glucose (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:29:41 PM

Thank you
quickseller

=XpOj

ok, can you just confirm the following quote ? :

Waiting for your confirmation to send the BTC
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:39:16 PM

Thank you
quickseller

=XpOj

ok, can you just confirm the following quote ? :

Waiting for your confirmation to send the BTC
Correct. However you will need to give me an unused address to direct the borrower to send the repayment too. Otherwise he will need to repay me, and then I will forward you the repayment to any address of your choice (otherwise I have no way of knowing for sure if he paid you or not)
Glucose (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 05:43:56 PM
Last edit: February 19, 2015, 06:16:07 PM by Glucose

Correct. However you will need to give me an unused address to direct the borrower to send the repayment too. Otherwise he will need to repay me, and then I will forward you the repayment to any address of your choice (otherwise I have no way of knowing for sure if he paid you or not)

No problem. I use different address everytime.

transaction proof (Loan) : https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/e34027554aa7589a1581edcb8c6827ab2231a2bf53d6d04f122b08a08cce41ac
transaction proof (Fee for escrow) : https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/ac09df9de281ff1dfb28262a8293597e0677d8f5c1b19217c5e549334184b25e

borrower : orryde
Escrow : Quickseller
Term of loan : 8 march 2015
Amount to payback: 0.11
Repayment address : 1NgAmfvJPj4jcgp1VExqpTeBWiYUWUUwnf
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:33:17 PM

transaction proof (Loan) : https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/e34027554aa7589a1581edcb8c6827ab2231a2bf53d6d04f122b08a08cce41ac
transaction proof (Fee for escrow) : https://blockchain.info/fr/tx/ac09df9de281ff1dfb28262a8293597e0677d8f5c1b19217c5e549334184b25e

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 01:50:55 AM

The loan has been repaid. b439def0cbeaab176818f71542664e22a13ec855830ab436cef33a1e28f6bf36

The collateral has been returned to the borrower
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: