Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Garden | Blog | Forum | Social Media Promo & Giveaways  (Read 9858 times)
S3cco (OP)

Activity: 2032
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2015, 08:50:26 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2017, 02:21:17 PM by S3cco

Introduction

Bitcoin Garden is a network of crypto resources that has been around since the end of 2013. Three years online already spoke for ifself on how serious and experiened we're on the things we do. The social reach is pretty high, so you may have seen us before, but I'm writing this intro just in case you missed it. Managed by a small team of crypto enthusiasts, its primary goal is to support the community offering a wide range of services that will be better explained in the next sections. Sole owner and project leader is Secco; He's the one to contact for general and business inquiries.

The Bitcoin Garden Network

Started in October 2013, it features articles, news and reviews about the latest happening in the cryptosphere.

Started in March 2014, the forum mainly focuses on the bitcoin and altcoin world, but also covers fintech, encryption, privacy and other trending tech topics. Although it may seem small compared to bitcointalk, it is already counting around 6,000 members, including a lot of businesses, merchants and crypto service providers. +700 alcoin teams have a mirror thread there.

Giveaways, Promos & Offers

Enjoy free coins, promos, offers, contests and free lotteries. Bitcoin, altcoins, gift cards, as well as hardware and other freebies. Welcome to post your own offers or giveaways there. Promoting external events is also ok. We will support you on our social channels.

Comprehensive list of faucets for Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash and other top coin. List of faucets for +1200 altcoins. If a faucet exist, it is probably listed there. Welcome to post your own. Referral links are accepted.

Social Media

This is our flagship account, counting over 38,000 followers. Follow it to stay up to date to the lastest happenings in the crypto world. We also have a couple of minors accounts covering minor news and announcements.

The Bitcoin Garden news feeed on Facebook, if you prefer redaing the news of fb rather than on twitter. Personally I'm not a big fan of Facebook, but I understand there are people who like it, so, there we go.

Are you into gambling or betting? Have a crypto gambling business? Then, this is another must follow account.

Crypto Knowledge

Knowlegde is power. We keep a list of the major bitcoin, blockchain and fintech events around the world. Check the list often to see what's is going on in your area and don't forget to check the pinned post, we often provide discount codes for the events! Event organizers don't miss to contact us, we're open to be media partner for your event.

Crypto Services & Resources

If you need to translate your site, business or coin in a foreign language, this is the place to start. All people there accept bitcoin/altcoin payments. Crypto translators can contact us to be added to the list. Listing is free.

Advertising & Business Services

We can help your business to grow. If you're looking to give more visibility to your brand we have banner spaces for sale on top of our news site and forum available for $2.5 CPM. Twitter RT packages starting from $3 per week. Spaces in the monthly forum newsletter available as well. Also, we do giveaways, reviews and other kinds of promotions. Contact us for a free quote or consultation. Serious business only.

Feedback Welcome

Feel free to post questions, comments, suggestion, or share your love for us down here. Business inquires via PM, please.

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 10:24:21 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 12:21:01 PM by S3cco

Cryptocoin Friends & Partners

Bitcoin & Fintech Events, Partnerships

Media & Marketing Partnerships

Crypto Partnerships

Bitcoin Garden in the news

Find below articles, videos and podcasts talking about us.

Frequently Asked Questions

This section will be online soon. Please be patient while we work on it...

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 01:29:59 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:11:32 PM by S3cco

Bitcoin Garden got featured on Bitcoin Rush, Episode 36!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VicyPTaO3fY&feature=youtu.be

Added a reference to my list of Crypto Translators: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=1674.0

If you need to have your site/document/op translated, find there a list of translators, divided by language, with contact info.

If you do translations for bitcoin/altcoin and want to be added to the list, just let me know, or post your details on that thread.

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 03:46:47 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:11:58 PM by S3cco

New ad system is in place, tested and operative:

https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?action=adpro;sa=buyadspace

You can have your banner displayed in top of Bitcoin Garden forum and blog for as low as $2.5 CPM. Crypto accepted, needless to say.

If interested, please PM for more info.

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2015, 11:33:34 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:12:18 PM by S3cco

Bitcoin Garden hit the 20K Twitter Followers Milestone! Thank you all! https://twitter.com/BitcoinGarden

For those who want to party, there's a celebration giveaway: http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=4075.0

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 09:40:26 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:12:47 PM by S3cco

Long time since last update. Working hard and numbers growing, here's the latest stats: 99505 Posts in 4817 Topics by 3285 Members

As the number of posts grow, I'm adding new areas to better organize them. I'm open to suggestions, if you think I'm missing something, please let me know.

Recently I added the following boards:

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 10:22:32 AM

Hey, saw your blog and I suppose this blog mainly provides information yeah? Tongue There are a lot of information in your site, especially the main page, so maybe you can sort out some of the 'hottest' news there for interested readers. Cheesy

I also own a site, that gives users bitcoin earning methods, providing one myself, so would you like to partner with us also, where I can advertise your site on mine, and you do the same too, and I can also provide some common and fun methods to earn on your site under the section 'Earning'.

Lastly, although I don't know how to make themes and backgrounds personally, but it would be better if the theme for the site was another one, more calm and soothing to the eye, at the same time catching, instead of just in monochrome. Wish you luck for this site, and also looking forward to your reply! Grin

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2015, 10:55:51 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:13:03 PM by S3cco

I also own a site, that gives users bitcoin earning methods, providing one myself, so would you like to partner with us also, where I can advertise your site on mine, and you do the same too, and I can also provide some common and fun methods to earn on your site under the section 'Earning'.

Hello. We have a money making board where you can just list your site for free! https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php#c3

The news site collect important information of the crypto happenings, though it is not a daily news channel. Most of the activity is going on in the forum. Thanks for the tip about the layout. I may try different backgrounds, to see how it looks : )

ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 30, 2015, 08:03:00 PM

From what i see seems that the domain is free .tk, why don't you invest and try a domain .com or any other, the forum seems pretty active good luck.
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 03:07:36 PM

Well, everything started almost 2 years ago as a test site. After a while it became a serious thing. Problem is that now switching to another domain will mess up all the seo score gained till now.

Yes, I know. I did a stupid thing, but really, I had no plan to do something serious. To tell you the whole story, it's not even a matter of price, in fact I registered that domain as premium, and (laught) it actually costs a bit more than maintaining a com domain. lol.

While typing to write this message (and before pressing the post button!) I registered the same domain as org just in case somebody reading this post would think to secure it hoping to make an easy gain. I have another project on a net domain, running since 1999. The dot com was already taken. I offered $1,000 to buy the dot com. Offer refused, and I was asked for $15,000. My answer? Go fuck yourself. Do you know how the story ended up? Nothing really changed for me as my site is still running smoothly and that idiot who still own the dot com lost my $1,000 + $170 more for maintaining that domain in all those years.

For the garden, unfortunately the dot com is already taken and I think trying to buy it will result in a similar same story. I know the tk domain looks a bit unprofessional but I really need to evaluate how switching to another domain can impact on the site. I can map the old urls to redirect to the same pages on the new domain, but I think google won't take that very good. I'm not sure if may have sense moving from an exotic domain to another exotic domain. Also consider the site is a community, not a corporate site, but I will think about it. For sure, I can't change the name of the site after two years.

Thank you anyway for the suggestion. It is appreciated.

joinal

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 06:55:49 AM

whetether in bitcoin garden any signature campaign ?

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2015, 10:33:14 PM

whetether in bitcoin garden any signature campaign ?

I think the forum is still a bit too small for that, but a lot business and forum users are requesting that, so stay tuned because the first signature campaign could run soon!

In the meantime, you may want to register and start making some posts, so when things are ready, you'll be also ready to access higher bounties reserved to member with a certain number of posts! In case you don't know where to start, you can post an intro about yourself, that will allow you making some friends. Also check the giveaway area where from time to time there are some cool deals.

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 09:57:33 AM

Bitcoin Garden rated 3rd influencing brand of #fintech 2015!

http://www.onalytica.com/blog/posts/fintech-2015-top-100-influencers-and-brands/

With all the discussion and resources available online, our analysis produced a great set of independent information resources and communities. It was interesting to see influential brands such as DNotes, Fintechna, Bitcoin Garden and Hedgeable leading the debate.

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2015, 04:49:04 PM

25,000 Followers on Twitter!

Bitcoin Garden hit the 25K Twitter Followers Milestone! Thank you all! https://twitter.com/BitcoinGarden

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2015, 09:33:56 PM

Little baby grows! I'm happy to announce the forum just reached the 100,000 posts milestone!

bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
December 09, 2015, 11:27:54 PM

Well, everything started almost 2 years ago as a test site. After a while it became a serious thing. Problem is that now switching to another domain will mess up all the seo score gained till now.

I've heard that .TK domains are ranked lower than .com/.net/etc domains; also, it won't take that long whatsoever to get back to your current status. It looks a lot better for your business/website as well. Believe me when I say that upgrading to a better domain should be a priority.
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2015, 11:08:27 AM

As far as I know, .TK domains are not ranked lower than global TDLs. Google algo is quite smart and considers a lot of factors. Domain age is important and also expiration date (a domain renewed for 5 years indicates a more serious business than one that has a domain expiring in 3 months). Websites with SSL ranks higher while domains with protected WHOIS info rank lower (considered shady business). Regional domains (.ES, .IT, .US, etc) are better ranked in regional searches but have a lower global rating.

Though .TK is officially a regional domain, google is considering it a global one:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5003787/do-tk-domain-names-rank-lower-than-premium-tlds

For now I mapped http://bitcoingarden.org/ to globally mirror http://bitcoingarden.tk/ (means every url on .ORG redirect to the correspondent url on .TK) with correct REL CANONICAL meta tags in place to avoid duplicate indexing (which is real bad)

Next step are SSL certificate for .ORG domain (already have it for .TK) and then (maybe) switching.

ironbit

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 10:37:02 AM

Wondering if you pay a little to write articles for you blog. Have some ideas to write 2-3 articles and looking for a crypto-related blog that wants to release them for a little tip.
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 10:46:45 AM

Wondering if you pay a little to write articles for you blog. Have some ideas to write 2-3 articles and looking for a crypto-related blog that wants to release them for a little tip.

Hello, unfortunately no, not at this time, but I'm bookmarking your contact for future use.

In the mean time, you may want to check BitTeaser, their platform allows writers to publish their content and gets revenue from advertising.

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2015, 07:48:54 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:13:38 PM by S3cco

Happy holidays to all! If you feel lucky, stop by the garden and get some tickets. There are two new years lotteries:

If you know about some similar ones please let me know or share in the giveaway board! Sharing is caring!

Merry xmas!

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 07:20:38 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:13:55 PM by S3cco

Added a social sharing bar, floating style, left-top corner of the forum: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/

How does it look on your screen? did I miss some important service?

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2016, 04:22:42 PM

Bitcoin Garden mentioned in Bitcoin Rush Ep. 58: https://youtu.be/GVFomEYX6nY?t=3m51s

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2016, 12:22:30 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:14:21 PM by S3cco

List of Altcoin Translators

I'm maintaining a list of Crypto Translators. If you do translations for bitcoin/altcoin and want to be added to the list, just let me know, or post your details on that thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=1674.0

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 04:22:01 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:14:45 PM by S3cco

Bitcoin Garden hit the 30K Twitter Followers Milestone! Thank you all! https://twitter.com/BitcoinGarden

For those who want to party, there's a dogecoin celebration giveaway: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=7796.0

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 02:55:32 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:19:24 PM by S3cco

Twitter stats: top tweet has almost 8,000 views, engagement rate around 2%

Interested in advertising? PM me... only serious projects. No ponzi, doublers or other stuff like that.

We also have a few banner spaces for sale on the forum: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/

andyste

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 05:23:22 PM

i think in there much giveway reward is few litle money coin
reward litle few money in giveway much people few interest too join and visit bitcoingarden
maybe giveaway reward quality reward litle high reward not low reward much people interest stay in there
pcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 07:08:10 AM

Hands down this is one of the best free coin giveaway site in the world if not the best since bitcointalk forum have stopped the coin giveaway.
Keep it up.
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2016, 11:48:50 AM

Hands down this is one of the best free coin giveaway site in the world if not the best since bitcointalk forum have stopped the coin giveaway.
Keep it up.

Thank you. You made my day : )

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 11:52:33 AM

Keep it up.
yes indeed mate this i get most of my free coin from this website for those newbie this site might be also helps you
in terms of getting from airdrop and giveaways. good luck OP

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:48:48 AM

Yes, I know. I did a stupid thing, but really, I had no plan to do something serious. To tell you the whole story, it's not even a matter of price, in fact I registered that domain as premium, and (laught) it actually costs a bit more than maintaining a com domain. lol.

While typing to write this message (and before pressing the post button!) I registered the same domain as org just in case somebody reading this post would think to secure it hoping to make an easy gain. I have another project on a net domain, running since 1999. The dot com was already taken. I offered $1,000 to buy the dot com. Offer refused, and I was asked for $15,000. My answer? Go fuck yourself. Do you know how the story ended up? Nothing really changed for me as my site is still running smoothly and that idiot who still own the dot com lost my $1,000 + $170 more for maintaining that domain in all those years.

For the garden, unfortunately the dot com is already taken and I think trying to buy it will result in a similar same story. I know the tk domain looks a bit unprofessional but I really need to evaluate how switching to another domain can impact on the site. I can map the old urls to redirect to the same pages on the new domain, but I think google won't take that very good. I'm not sure if may have sense moving from an exotic domain to another exotic domain. Also consider the site is a community, not a corporate site, but I will think about it. For sure, I can't change the name of the site after two years.

Thank you anyway for the suggestion. It is appreciated.

Yes and since your site has  became a serious thing. Then, changing to domain. Com shouldn't be a problem and switching to another domain will mess up all your seo score gained cos all you have to do is something like re-direct which will direct people when they go on domain.tk to your new domain.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
windale

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 11:50:39 AM

nice forum site about altcoin and bitcoin
iam join in there several month to go
i think interest member join in there about giveaway so much giveaway much new member join and site good trafic good member
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 08:45:05 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:19:50 PM by S3cco

5,000 Users Milestone Reached! Thank you to all members, old and new!

hulla

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:40:50 AM

nice forum site about altcoin and bitcoin
iam join in there several month to go
i think interest member join in there about giveaway so much giveaway much new member join and site good trafic good member

I guess you just make have a change of heart concern this thread/ their site and don't blame me for that,it just a lot of things happen lately where you go thru stress in the end you get nothing. I will setup an account on there asap to see what will happen though. Smiley

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Denyfekok

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 08:27:52 AM

before now bitcointalk iam hear and member in bitcoin garden
and there not growth big forum, beuase can not advantage
member promotion is very low and can't information reward giveaway signature or more
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:23:17 PM

before now bitcointalk iam hear and member in bitcoin garden
and there not growth big forum, beuase can not advantage
member promotion is very low and can't information reward giveaway signature or more

I'm not really sure if I understand your post correctly or not, but this forum is good enough compare to other bitcoin forum except bitcointalk. Do not ecpect too much such as signature campaign, basically you can use this kind of forum to spread your referral link that you cant do in this forum.
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 04:05:41 PM

I'm not really sure if I understand your post correctly or not, but this forum is good enough compare to other bitcoin forum except bitcointalk. Do not ecpect too much such as signature campaign, basically you can use this kind of forum to spread your referral link that you cant do in this forum.

That's correct. The number of users is still growing at a good ratio, so, hopefully, we may start to run signature campaigns not very far in the future. Not bad in the meantime to grow you post numbers, so you can be ready when the times come.

Some of the latest promos already requires a certain member level to participate. There's always something for newbies as well, but accounts in good standing deserve some extras : )

hulla

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:06:56 PM

Can someone tell me how to get the give away thing on this op site cos i dont find anything which link or say something concern the give away when i signup the op site

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2016, 06:09:36 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:20:06 PM by S3cco

Can someone tell me how to get the give away thing on this op site cos i dont find anything which link or say something concern the give away when i signup the op site

Giveaway Board: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?board=2.0

babo
Legendary

Activity: 3584
Merit: 4109

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 08:57:01 PM

Giveaway Board: http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?board=2.0

do you think to create a "community" faucet? Smiley i think your users are happy for this ;-)

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2016, 06:21:17 PM

do you think to create a "community" faucet? Smiley i think your users are happy for this ;-)

Oh, that would be cool, specially one integrated in the troll box. It is not something I can setup in short time, but I'm putting it in the things-to-list. Thank you for the suggestion!

XeroCash

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 08:10:35 AM

We would love to connect and get some help promoting our project!

~XeroCash team
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 12:02:42 PM

We would love to connect and get some help promoting our project!

~XeroCash team

Sent you a PM.

CraigWrightBTC

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:08:14 PM

I have opened the website and It is good website, unfortunately domain of website using free and there is not https applied on the site. Hey OP if It is your website, i think you have to change the domain.
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 12:11:48 PM

I have opened the website and It is good website, unfortunately domain of website using free and there is not https applied on the site. Hey OP if It is your website, i think you have to change the domain.

HTTPS is Enabled for those who wants to use it. There's no auto http --> https redirect

Try https://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/

That's .TK is a premium domain, not a free one. There's also a mirror domain: http://bitcoingarden.org/

shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:23:09 PM

HTTPS is Enabled for those who wants to use it. There's no auto http --> https redirect

Try https://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/

That's .TK is a premium domain, not a free one. There's also a mirror domain: http://bitcoingarden.org/

the best site to promote and give free give away i hope you live more and keep your site alive another source of good ways to earn btc and other alt.

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 12:32:31 PM

the best site to promote and give free give away i hope you live more and keep your site alive another source of good ways to earn btc and other alt.

Three years in crypto business. Sure I keep going!

Robertqueen2

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:50:16 PM

Three years in crypto business. Sure I keep going!
In actually, bitcoingarden is my second best forum after bitcointalk, I can find a lot of useful and helpful threads there, but your forum have one negative point in my opinion which is the domain name, why you don't buy .com or .org domain?
I don't know any popular site or forum with .tk domain.
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 04:54:02 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2016, 05:51:56 PM by S3cco

In actually, bitcoingarden is my second best forum after bitcointalk, I can find a lot of useful and helpful threads there, but your forum have one negative point in my opinion which is the domain name, why you don't buy .com or .org domain?
I don't know any popular site or forum with .tk domain.

I already own http://bitcoingarden.org/ - It is active an full mirroring the .tk

Point is, moving the site on the .org domain will completely mess up the seo rating gained in these years. Not sure if it is a good move : /

UPDATE: By poplar request, in the next weeks I'm switching the whole content to the .org domain, leaving .tk as mirror.

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 05:54:16 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2017, 07:21:30 PM by S3cco

There's a big news in the air! This is actually the news a lot of people were waiting for.

Thanks to NovaExchange, Esperes (ESP2) and TrollPayment  (TPG) the first signature campaign on Bitcoin Garden is up and running! There are free coins awaiting you for just adding a signature on your profile.

I would like to say a special thank you to cryptotiger, who is taking care of the campaign.

All members, old and new, are welcome to join: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=10620.0

PCC

Activity: 70

Any investment is to study

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2016, 06:17:48 PM

thank you for big news.
It is appreciated.

Cool Cool Cool

https://wealthydice.com/?ref=129 Free 2400 sat/1h
https://goo.gl/8c52ZN free 4000 sat/1h (Adbit.co)
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2016, 10:59:22 PM

Please congratulate to Bittzy78 who joined the Bitcoin Garden team as global moderator.

He is a very good friend and a very respected name in the crypto industry. I'm very proud to have him on board!

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2016, 09:58:34 AM

Bitcoin Garden featured on Koles Coin News!

KCN News: Bitcoin Garden Forum expanding audience --> https://youtu.be/Oh3WrG-sxps

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2016, 02:50:11 PM

BitcoinGarden | #Twitter #Stats | September 01, 2016 - November 01, 2016: 1.5M impressions over this 2-month period!

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2017, 02:15:19 PM

Migration to the https://bitcoingarden.org/ domain is completed.

All links pointing to the old domain are being redirected to the same url on the new domain, so no need to worry about that.

111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 06, 2017, 11:20:33 PM

Special thanks to Team Bitcoingarden!
Keep up the good work amigo's!

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2017, 01:57:43 AM

Thank you for listing us on your OP and thank you for all the time.
We had so much fun already together, since two years.

I am looking forward our next ten years
sharing, caring, moving
Matthias

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
January 07, 2017, 08:16:20 AM

I'm subscribing to the BTC Garden thread =) Looking forward to hearing about what's going on on there...
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 11:56:27 AM

Twitter Stats | 758.6K Impressions in the last 28 days:

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 05:32:17 PM

40,000 Followers on Twitter!

Bitcoin Garden hit the 40K Twitter Followers Milestone! Thank you all! https://twitter.com/BitcoinGarden

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

A couple of recent service/product review from our blog

PromoPlugs gives cryptocurrencies a professional interface for running social media campaigns:
https://bitcoingarden.org/promoplugs-gives-cryptocurrencies-professional-interface-running-social-media-campaigns/

Cryptosteel Wallet, the perfect tool to secure your private keys:
https://bitcoingarden.org/cryptosteel-wallet-perfect-tool-secure-private-keys/

Cashaa enabling zero fee cash transfer:
https://bitcoingarden.org/cashaa-enabling-zero-fee-cash-transfer/

InsaneTeam

Activity: 134
Merit: 20

Join insane.exchange.

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2017, 01:26:59 PM

Thank you for your article about insane coin!

http://bitcoingarden.org/insanecoin-relaunched-successful-coin-swap-rebrand/

We appreciated it : )

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 11:45:19 PM

A big thank you to the friends of CLOAKCOIN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=823143.0

for including Bitcoin Garden in their partner page! https://www.cloakcoin.com/en/partner.html

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 07:55:57 PM

New Feature on Bitcoin Garden Forum: A new profile field for Instagram has been added. You can now add your Instagram account in your profile and a clickable icon will appear in your forum mini profile, just below your avatar, among with the other social media icons. A couple of months ago we also added profile support for GitHub account, in case you missed it. If're a developer, that is something you may want to use.

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 10:53:15 AM

Profile fields for Reddit and Tumblr added as option to the user profiles on Bitcoin Garden Forum.

Actually the forum has profiles fields for:

- Twitter (*)
- Facebook (*)
- MySpace  (*)
- Google+ (*)
- LinkedIn (*)
- Youtube (*)
- DeviantArt (*)
- Pinterest (*)
- GitHub
- Reddit
- Instagram
- Tumblr

(*) Those are standard profile fields in SMF 2.0.X

Is any other social worth adding? VK maybe? What about adding an option for RSS feed?

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2017, 05:48:05 PM

Email notification alert added to the news site.

Simply enter your email to get an email when there’s a new article published (see picture).

In case there is more then than an article published in a single day, the systems will just send one email.

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2017, 08:42:41 PM

Proof of Identity: You never know what can happen in life. Just in case, I'm releasing my proof of identity signing a message with the bitcoin donation address available on my website at: https://bitcoingarden.org/ (bottom of page).

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
This is Secco, owner of Bitcoin Garden. BitcoinTalk Username: S3cco
Bitcoin Address: 1CHBGa6V9yQmLepE5rtQP4nYMR3Dyz3rsv
Proof of Identity created 2017.05.10 @ 22:45 UTC+2
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
ILWQgL5J1V8J2RK5uthhzbwYE1f1Pb6Vvl8aqgoUKlXtSe/jZkKKI7qSDEK8bdVNG6/woYTekicl4vfCdBqN6HU=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Thanks shorena for the guide "How to sign a message".

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 09:31:58 PM

Local Areas in Bitcoin Garden Forum; List of Supported Languages:

Right now, at: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php#c4 there are primary boards for
  • Spanish Language
  • Italian Language
  • German Language
  • French Language
  • Russian Language
  • Portuguese Language
  • Chinese Language
  • Greek Language
  • Dutch Language
  • Polish Language
  • Indonesian Language

The following languages have their own childboard in this board: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?board=33.0
  • Hindi Language
  • Turkish Language
  • Romanian Language
  • Swedish Language
  • Danish Language
  • Czech Language
  • Slovenian Language
  • Hungarian Language
  • Bulgarian Language
  • Arab Language
  • Japanese Language
  • Korean Language
  • Ukrainian Language
  • Croatian Language
  • Serbian Language
  • Hebrew Language
  • Tagalog Language
  • Afrikans Language
  • Norwegian Language
  • Estonian Language
  • Lithuanian Language
  • Finnish Language
  • Slovak Language
  • Vietnamese Language
  • Thai Language
  • Malay Language
  • Armenian Language
  • Urdu Language
  • Swahili Language
  • Persian Language
  • Uzbek Language
  • Albanian Language
  • Maltese Language
  • Bengali Language
  • Pashto Language
  • Kazakh Language
  • Esperanto Language

As soon as the number of posts for a specific language grow, I'm moving the area in a more visible location.

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 10:16:44 AM

ECOCoin (Ticker ECO) is now Official Partner of Bitcoin Garden.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/ECO_ecocoin
Ann Thread: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=13610.0
Ann Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874180.0

ECO Logo is added in the list of official partners:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=948014.msg10413886#msg10413886

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 07:24:30 AM

Nice site with lots of contents and resources. Here is a suggestion from me:
Though you have installed SSL there are some elements like images and links in http which is triggering a not secure message from browsers.
You should look into that. There is a free plugin called 'Easy Https redirection' which can solve this problem.

Also the forum section does not look nice. You could have done it with bbpress seamlessly with your wordpress site. Smiley
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 09:14:38 PM

Nice site with lots of contents and resources. Here is a suggestion from me:
Though you have installed SSL there are some elements like images and links in http which is triggering a not secure message from browsers.
You should look into that. There is a free plugin called 'Easy Https redirection' which can solve this problem.

Thank you for the heads up. I'm having a look on this.

Also the forum section does not look nice. You could have done it with bbpress seamlessly with your wordpress site. Smiley

Ah, well. I'm more comfortable using SMF as forum engine. It can hold huge traffic with very low resource usage. WP is a great piece of server but actually uses way too much server cpu.

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 12:10:32 PM

Bitcoin Garden remodeled the offers for banner ads on the website (728x90 space at the top of each page)

Some extra packs have been added to fulfill all possible needs. From short and fast campaigns (suitable for ICOs or other promos) to very long campaigns (6 or 12 months, at discounted price) suitable for stable business looking to keeping their brand visible.

Standard price is $2.5 CPM, at the lower fork of industry standard. Short campaigns price is a bit higher, as it is includes the setup and maintenance costs. For the same reason, longer campaign prices are reduced, down till $2.08 CPM for the top offer.

More info and orders: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?action=adpro;sa=buyadspace

In details, here is a summary of the banner plans available:

- "Young" - Top Banner, 5K Impressions (~30 days) - Price: $15.00
- "Relax" - Top Banner, 10K Impressions (~60 days) - Price: $27.00

- "Comfort" - Top Banner, 10K Impressions (~30 days) - Price: $27.00
- "Senior" - Top Banner, 20K Impressions (~60 days) - Price: $50.00

"VIP 6M Lite" - Top Banner, +30K Impressions (6 months) - Price: $68.00
"VIP 1Y Lite" - Top Banner, +60K Impressions (12 months) - Price: $125.00

"VIP 6M Full" - Top Banner, +60K Impressions (6 months) - Price: $136.00
"VIP 1Y Full" - Top Banner, +120K Impressions (12 months) - Price: $250.00

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 12:48:07 PM
Merited by gawlea (2)

Coin Idol interviewed Secco, founder of Bitcoin Garden:
https://coinidol.com/one-man-band-to-create-the-second-altcoin-forum-in-the-world/

"Bitcoin Garden, the second altcoin forum in the world, earned its reputation because of the founder, Federico Mercatali aka Secco, who has been in the field of information technology for 12 years, and who joined the Bitcoin community in 2012. Coinidol.com interviewed Secco about his views on the media market and the promotion of Blockchain and cryptocurrencies across the world..."

S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 04:04:39 PM

New Partnership! SophiaTX and Bitcoin Garden:
https://www.sophiatx.com/en/blog/26/new-partnership-sophiatx-and-bitcoin-garden.html

SophiaTX has made another important step towards its goal to integrate blockchain to business. We have a new partnership with the online blockchain and bitcoin related media portal Bitcoin Garden - Social Network of bitcoin/altcoin news.

SophiaTX is the first platform to focus on integrating blockchain with SAP and other major ERP, CRM, and SCM systems to expand the possibilities of enterprise applications with the trust and security that comes with blockchain technology...

Artlover

Activity: 149

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:07:05 PM

Nice forum. Im already member on it.
gawlea

Merit: 579

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:42:02 PM
Merited by S3cco (2)

Nice forum. Im already member on it.

Indeed on https://bitcoingarden.org/ forum you'll find a lot of good giveaways, faucets where you can earn some free money. On the website you'll find a lot of crypto news and other interesting articles. Additionally if you register on the forum you'll receive a newsletter with a summary of what happened on the forum in the past month over bitcoingarden.org forum. Secco is a great guy and he's doing a great job over there, I recommend joining there! Cheers!
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 02:20:18 PM

It was 4 years ago when we started this adventure in the crazy crypto world. Today we finally hit the 100K mark on Twitter.

Thank you to all friends who trusted and followed us during this time. Wish you all the best for your venture, whatever it is!

If you want to help sharing the love: https://twitter.com/BitcoinGarden/status/958337340547764224

gawlea

Merit: 579

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:13:40 PM
Merited by S3cco (2)

It was 4 years ago when we started this adventure in the crazy crypto world. Today we finally hit the 100K mark on Twitter.

Thank you to all friends who trusted and followed us during this time. Wish you all the best for your venture, whatever it is!

If you want to help sharing the love: https://twitter.com/BitcoinGarden/status/958337340547764224

Congrats bud! Keep the good work, at least until 1M followers, than you can retire..  Wink Tongue

RTed the post.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:23:21 PM
Merited by S3cco (3)

Congratulations S3cco for the achievement. I really like your site as the main "alternative" to this Bitcoin Forum. And your newsletter is great! Why don't you make it weekly?
S3cco (OP)

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

Bitcoin Garden is proud to announce a new strategic partnership with IDACB (International Decentralized Association of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain), an initiative for the international co-working and business cooperation is founded to create a community of strong countries` representatives.

Discover more at: http://media.idacb.com/

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: