Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:06:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Missing Bitmit? Miss no more! "Ebay style" market coming with escrow!  (Read 3422 times)
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:43:28 AM

Great idea! Got to get ads or make it into a Network marketing approach somehow. You sign people up and even if you don't sell you can make money in EXCL. This may attract people who just want to save money from using ebay but also if they sign up or refer lots of people they will be making real money and supporting the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 12:42:07 AM

there's also one called cryptothrift.com

Posted From bitcointalk.org Android App

You mean this CryptoThrift?  Roll Eyes http://cointelegraph.com/news/112691/cryptothrift-suffers-security-breach-15-btc-stolen-escrow-service-suspended

Atomic has never been hacked, anything coming out this partnership is going to be very secure and trustworthy like the exchange itself Wink

Yes CryptoThrift suffered a hack last year but it was only 15 BTC from the escrow hot wallet, which we (the owners) covered out of our own pockets.  The hack was a result of a vulnerability in a 3rd party plugin which we no longer use. The escrow system was rewritten to be more secure and re-enabled at the end of 2014.  CryptoThrift has well over 20k users and processes thousands of sales a month.  The business is registered with ASIC in Australia and the owners are easily identifiable via this. 

Please don't use this thread to FUD the competition.  We are all pioneers in the crypto-currency landscape and there is plenty of room for all of us.  I welcome competition in this space and wish EXCL & Atomic Trade the best of luck - it's not easy! 

Paul
Co-founder/Developer
CryptoThrift

Hey!
Only me and ByronP are behing the project itt other users writing about your service are 3rd party.
Also we bring new thing to the table - we will have 2 currencies and the pricing in this 2 currencies will be different. EXCL as a coin was made to allow buying litmited goods cheaper than with BTC.
Of course users will decide what they want sold and for how much, but ie me and EXCL community will be driving EXCL pricing down.

Also ByronP goes fully by his name and surname everywhere as a registered owner of A-T. My green trust here is pretty good enough for us two to have escrow running.
If there is more peopel needed due to volume - then we have enough friends here interested.

So just to clear up - nobody was attacking your site and we actually wont offer same services to some point Smiley

KC.

proletariat
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 01:58:53 PM

................, but ie me and EXCL community will be driving EXCL pricing down.

What do you mean by that?
kingscrown (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2015, 05:16:35 AM

................, but ie me and EXCL community will be driving EXCL pricing down.

What do you mean by that?

mean u will buy stuff cheaper for EXCL than for BTC.

since new breand reopening will take time yet usual market will run soon to know about deals signup to mailing at http://exclusivecoin.pw

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: