Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:44:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BFL ignoring my email about their empty parcel  (Read 3198 times)
asdlsd (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 08:12:44 PM

(07/09/2012) email:
"Dear, Jody.

Today I have received your parcel, but there wasn’t the device inside (only USB-cable and power adapter). I rejected to take the parcel. Then I put in an application to our post office. Moreover, our post office reported me that they had received the parcel with lesser weight –  0,94 kg instead of 1,47 kg (i.e. the parcel arrived with lesser weight to our post office). Probably your post office will contact you.

I’m disappointed so much!

One more question to you: Why did the parcel contain a warranty certificate for the device Rev. 1? However, in the letter dated of Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:46 AM you informed me about shipping of Rev. 3 only.

P.S. Why haven’t you confirmed the payment of my order #2595? 8 days have already passed!!!
P.S.S. Are your shipments insured?"

(07/12/2012) phone call:
Joining my request on answerphone.

(07/13/2012) email:
"Dear, BFL.

07/09/2012 I have received your parcel, but there wasn’t the device inside (only USB-cable and power adapter). I rejected to take the parcel.
When will you send me a new device?

P.S. This matter is very important for me. Please answer ASAP.

Golubev Denis
07/13/2012"

(07/22/2012) message via bitcointalk.org:

"hi

Why don't you answer on my email??

Dear, BFL.

07/09/2012 I have received your parcel, but there wasn’t the device inside (only USB-cable and power adapter). I rejected to take the parcel.
When will you send me a new device?

P.S. This matter is very important for me. Please answer ASAP.

Golubev Denis
07/13/2012

Dear, Jody.

Today I have received your parcel, but there wasn’t the device inside (only USB-cable and power adapter). I rejected to take the parcel. Then I put in an application to our post office. Moreover, our post office reported me that they had received the parcel with lesser weight –  0,94 kg instead of 1,47 kg (i.e. the parcel arrived with lesser weight to our post office). Probably your post office will contact you.

I’m disappointed so much!

One more question to you: Why did the parcel contain a warranty certificate for the device Rev. 1? However, in the letter dated of Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 6:46 AM you informed me about shipping of Rev. 3 only.

P.S. Why haven’t you confirmed the payment of my order #2595? 8 days have already passed!!!
P.S.S. Are your shipments insured?

"

skype - no answer...

I have not received any response for my many request!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 08:23:17 PM

Weren't you the guy that has already posted about this somewhere else? If so, my recollection of the situation is that you live in shitfuckistan  Mother Russia, and didn't pay any extra for insurance. If your postal service likes taking things out of packages during shipment, there isn't anything that BFL can do to fix it.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
asdlsd (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 08:38:46 PM

live in shitfuckistan  Mother Russia
Tongue
why i do pay any extra for insurance??? BFL sent me parcel and hi will pay for insurance.

And... i did pay BFL 88$ for @International Priority@, but in post documents i see 47.5$. maybe 30.5 for insurance?

And... Maybe me fogot for my Single and paiments for 2 Jalapeno? Wink
rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 08:45:19 PM

live in shitfuckistan  Mother Russia
Tongue
why i do pay any extra for insurance??? BFL sent me parcel and hi will pay for insurance.

And... i did pay BFL 88$ for @International Priority@, but in post documents i see 47.5$. maybe 30.5 for insurance?

And... Maybe me fogot for my Single and paiments for 2 Jalapeno? Wink
I don't know whether international shipments are insured or not, but I doubt it. I don't even think my shipment within the US was insured.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Lethos

Activity: 476

Keep it Simple. Every Bit Matters.

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 08:54:18 PM

The problem which is not really weither it is insured, it's the fact this yet again has to spill into the forums to get an answer.
BFL doesn't answer their emails to the point it leaves their customers no option other than to do this.

Out of curiousity what method of payment did you use to pay for your order?

Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 09:00:08 PM

The problem which is not really weither it is insured, it's the fact this yet again has to spill into the forums to get an answer.
BFL doesn't answer their emails to the point it leaves their customers no option other than to do this.

Come on. I'm kinda bored of all this BFL did not answer my call, did not read my mails, did not send me my refund or whatever topics.

Morblias

Activity: 576
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 09:07:49 PM

Come on. I'm kinda bored of all this BFL did not answer my call, did not read my mails, did not send me my refund or whatever topics.

lol everyone is sick of it, but it is the only way to get BFL to answer people. My email from June 23 (1 month ago) is still unanswered, but I just gave up hope  Tongue

Tips / Donations accepted: 1Morb18DsDHNEv6TeQXBdba872ZSpiK9fY
Lethos

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 09:20:25 PM

I don't like these either. It clutters up the forum. Shaming BFL to actually answer emails apparently doesn't work, but I can't blame people if they prove they did try emailing them first before using the forum to get BFL's attention.

asdlsd (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 04:36:34 AM

BTC in all my orders.
ice_chill

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 07:30:12 AM

You received the parcel .... but you rejected it .... but you knew the Single was missing ....

So many contradictions.
Lethos

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 08:00:14 AM

You received the parcel .... but you rejected it .... but you knew the Single was missing ....

So many contradictions.

Some are vigilant enough to check the contents of their parcel before signing off on it.
As many count that signature on delivery or acceptance of a package that it was delivered in a state that is acceptable.
Recourse is not always easier of course if your reject it, but it does send a clear message, that this is not what I was expecting to get, so will not accept this.

In the uk, delivery guys are generally well trusted and handle delicate stuff quiet well, so I've never needed to, which is good, since they can be rushed as hell sometimes, they don't want to wait for you to check your package first before signing. However I've not always stayed in the uk, not everyone takes good care of delivered packages, that is for sure.

In this case, it does appear as it was going through customs or atleast some kind of inspection someone decided to swipe it, thus leading to the weight difference.

ice_chill

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 08:22:49 AM

So many contradictions.

Some are vigilant enough to check the contents of their parcel before signing off on it.
As many count that signature on delivery or acceptance of a package that it was delivered in a state that is acceptable.
Recourse is not always easier of course if your reject it, but it does send a clear message, that this is not what I was expecting to get, so will not accept this.

In the uk, delivery guys are generally well trusted and handle delicate stuff quiet well, so I've never needed to, which is good, since they can be rushed as hell sometimes, they don't want to wait for you to check your package first before signing. However I've not always stayed in the uk, not everyone takes good care of delivered packages, that is for sure.

In this case, it does appear as it was going through customs or atleast some kind of inspection someone decided to swipe it, thus leading to the weight difference.

And do what with it ? Smiley it is unlinely someone in customs is also involved in Bitcoin mining.
BR0KK

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 10:40:18 AM

just someone that knows Bitcoin and will mine with it Tongue

ice_chill

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 10:45:37 AM

This is why I mentioned once that all units should have a serial number, so you can prove ownership and the serial number can be checked if the unit is being sold to someone else.

Of even better have a unique firmware password on every unit, and send the password in email before the unit ships, that way if it is stolen then it is useless.
Lethos

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 02:25:13 PM

So many contradictions.

And do what with it ? Smiley it is unlinely someone in customs is also involved in Bitcoin mining.

That don't have to, but it's also possible they do, many in boring jobs can have a wide range of hobbies.
To them it's just something that they could steal and sell because it looks expensive, but small enough to get out unnoticed.

asdlsd (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 11:50:16 AM

i check parcel before, becouse i see document about wrong (different) weght.

asdlsd (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 11:58:49 AM

That don't have to, but it's also possible they do, many in boring jobs can have a wide range of hobbies.
To them it's just something that they could steal and sell because it looks expensive, but small enough to get out unnoticed.

I think it was stolen by ignorant man, becouse AC adapter not taken.
BR0KK

Activity: 784

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 12:13:16 PM

than u can only ask your postal service for a refund. That someone steals from a packet is not the fault of BFL (and thats whats insurance there for).

I don't send expensive things to someone without insurance! Smiley

Lethos

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 12:33:10 PM

than u can only ask your postal service for a refund. That someone steals from a packet is not the fault of BFL (and thats whats insurance there for).

Depending on whom BFL used in the USA, you could start a claim yourself, if they won't respond, you do have to act quickly or it could be outside the window for claiming. Some only allow the sender of the goods (BFL), to do the claim, since they would of been the one to get it for the package, some allow both sender and receiver.
Their is a few guides online on the claim process for each sender via google, usually it's easy to find these, even if they referred to them in the context as you are sending or receiving goods via Ebay. The principle of the claim process is not really any different.

Good luck.

asdlsd (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 12:51:23 PM

than u can only ask your postal service for a refund

Of course, I wrote a statement in russian post servise for refund, but I rejected to take the parcel and it does not matter (I think).

if i take the parcel, i will give russian post servise invoice and inventory of parcel. It documents had to give me BFL, but!!! BFL still not answer me.

BTW... the parcel was within in local post until 07/16/2012 (i will rewrote a statement... first was incorrect) and i could take the parcel, but BFL not commented my email.
And i decided to rejected to take the parcel.

in russian post servise you pay a percentage of the cost parcel - this is the insurance... in documents i see cost 599$.
AND MAYBE THE PARCEL WAS INSURENCE BY BFL... BUT BFL SILENT
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: