Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Rugatu Q&A support thread  (Read 2719 times)
Rugatu (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 02:56:15 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2012, 02:30:37 AM by Rugatu

Please post any issues in this thread, thanks

Have any questions? Q&A with BTCitcoins on Rugatu

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 06:01:55 PM

Yea post to rugatu so he can choose who gets the reward Smiley like has done in the past
Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 06:08:17 PM

Yea post to rugatu so he can choose who gets the reward Smiley like has done in the past

You know the person who asks is free to chose whatever answer he wants, right.

The questions some people made on Rugatu when we launched should have been removed right away, for being too subjective or argumentative. Our team had to learn the hard way how to handle all kinds of issues, I admit that  Undecided

RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 06:39:55 PM

I can confirm this has happened to me.  Also, you can get your account suspended for downvoting a moderator or their friends.
Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2012, 09:54:22 PM

I can confirm this has happened to me.  Also, you can get your account suspended for downvoting a moderator or their friends.

Way to get this thread more off-topic than it already was, sorry molecular.

What is your username RaggedMonk? Did you contact us by any means?

RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2012, 10:38:10 PM

Yep, I contacted you.  You were stubborn and rude. My account is now abandoned.

And sorry Molecular, I don't mean to derail. I'm just fed up with spammers posting their services in unrelated threads, thinking that they are being "helpful".
Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 12:50:05 AM

And sorry Molecular, I don't mean to derail. I'm just fed up with spammers posting their services in unrelated threads, thinking that they are being "helpful".

Sent you a PM

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 01:37:52 AM

Sent you a PM

that is awesome trying to pay off people to keep quiet or trying to take real issues away from the public eye AWESOME COMPANY and can you STOP SPAMMING EVERY THREAD THAT HAS A QUESTION.

Normally issues have to be solved privately before going public, and the exact opposite happened with some of ours. Please use your due diligence and common sense before accusing us of something.

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 02:11:49 AM

dude your so two-face your in pms dissing me and calling me rude when I just stated a fact and now your like trying to back pedal in the thread. I am not even going to continue this "poorly managed" issues.

I repeat what I told in PM, what are you trying to say? Please make an effort and write your statements so they can be understood correctly.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 02:18:42 AM

Rugatu is what I imagine a q @ a site would be like if run by the mafia.

That is all.

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 02:21:11 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2012, 02:44:28 AM by Rugatu

That is all.

Have you tried the service? We saw you were fast to eco the bad news about Rugatu right away...

Edit: I asked the mods to please split this topic so we can solve the issues you guys have in a separate thread.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 02:34:30 AM

That is all.

LMAO i want them to solve no more Q and A via the mafia!
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 02:37:14 AM

By the way, this topic is split from the original topic quoted below:
I'm in a strange mood today and I offer a prize of 1 BTC for the most entertaining story.

The story should start like this (replace <insert destination> with some place of your choosing):

Last week the bitcoin fairy appeared above my bed and said in a voice that sounded slightly annoyed: "I cannot give you three wishes because I'm not a traditional fairy, I'm the bitcoin fairy. It's quite unfair, I think: the other bitches get to grant 3 wishes and all I can do is beam you naked to a destination of your choosing with 1000 bitcoins salvaged from lost keys in your brainwallet for the duration of one week, at which point you'll be beamed back to your bed. So please tell me you know what bitcoins are and that are willing to go and where you wish to be transported."

Just when I was going to answer: "wow, this is cool, I'll go to <insert destination>", I saw a sequence from a star trek movie: the part where enterprise goes to warp drive. Just when I realized shit was probably real it stopped and I saw above my head in huge letters which seemed to be made of starlight: 'key: sha256("thebitcoinfairyrulez")'. After that faded away I came to realize people where looking at me and covering their childrens eyes. It seemed as though I was indeed in <insert destination>.

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 02:40:48 AM

That is all.

I was about to quote myself but no need to. Here are some quotes from your posts on Rugatu:

i don't care, i down voted the answers that over lapped mine, if you notice mine was one of the first answers, and people just said the same things I said, plus I have a vote and I used my vote accordingly.

http://www.rugatu.com/questions/499/what-is-the-best-social-bookmarking-alternative-to-delicious/502

Can this really be answered since there are lost space shuttles that have been traveling thru space for a long time and they are man made and far from man.

http://www.rugatu.com/questions/331/in-relation-to-earth-what-is-the-furthest-man-made-object/364

As an extra you gave 30 down-votes to other users right in the first day. Yes, you were suspended for 3 days and we had some users complain about not suspending you indefinitely.

Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 02:40:58 AM

That is all.

Have you tried the service?

Edit: I asked the mods to please split this topic so we can solve the issues you guys have in a separate thread.

Yes and I was forced to give out a reward to an inapproriate answer simply because you threatened to take over and hand it out anyway. From what I know you would have awarded it to a moderator  Smiley

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 02:46:13 AM

That is all.

Have you tried the service?

Yes and I was forced to give out a reward to an inapproriate answer simply because you threatened to take over and hand it out anyway. From what I know you would have awarded it to a moderator  Smiley

Can you please tell me what is your user on Rugatu so I can look into it?

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 02:58:18 AM

That is all.

I was about to quote myself but no need to. Here are some quotes from your posts on Rugatu:

i don't care, i down voted the answers that over lapped mine, if you notice mine was one of the first answers, and people just said the same things I said, plus I have a vote and I used my vote accordingly.

http://www.rugatu.com/questions/499/what-is-the-best-social-bookmarking-alternative-to-delicious/502

Can this really be answered since there are lost space shuttles that have been traveling thru space for a long time and they are man made and far from man.

http://www.rugatu.com/questions/331/in-relation-to-earth-what-is-the-furthest-man-made-object/364

As an extra you gave 30 down-votes to other users right in the first day. Yes, you were suspended for 3 days and we had some users complain about not suspending you indefinitely.

that is called "being smart" why would I vote up other people's answers when clearly I am posting my own, and even when my answer was the best and was the correct answer I never got the reward, and that was from 2 questions that your staff asked but they choose the answers that were copies of mine and reposted so yea. You basically ran a functional scam, that allowed your friends and you to profit from CONGRATULATIONS!

I think you're wrong, try giving correct answers and you will get voted. The person who asks can chose the answer he likes best even if it isn't the most voted. We keep a 0.5% fee for running the service so we benefit more if it runs correctly and everything is fair.

Let's try solving this issue somehow because neither of us wants to spend more time than is needed on it. Would you be willing to start using Rugatu again on the right foot if you were able to fully check about it's correctness?

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 03:01:31 AM

http://www.rugatu.com/questions/617/how-much-is-rugatu-worth-best-explanation-of-valuation-gets-it

also here I left an answer and the answer with only 2 votes got the BTC cause it made your site look the best, so your just benefiting your selfs we get it, your the new wall street it is cool

I beg you pardon? I think the answer was chosen by DerisiveMetaphor himself, so please settle your issues with him.

I'm still hoping we reach an agreement here.

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 03:23:54 AM

You can't pay me to use your site ever again, your site is a "functional scam" I will never support or use a site like that it is against my morals and ethics. Really are you serious, you were rude in my inbox, you tried to call me out here and now you want to be all nicely nice, really? I really can't see changing corruption unless you removed everyone from power and got new people in there.

Can you please post any "rude" PM I sent you?

Pay you? now you are deluding. If you keep calling Rugatu a "scam" and avoid answering any questions I make, we will have to end our discussion right here. If you have morals and ethics please prove it and act like it.

Rugatu (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 03:28:54 AM

Sent you a PM

Quoting PM sent to RaggedMonk with no answer so far:

Hi RaggedMonk, I saw you had issues using our service, can you please tell your rugatu username so I can look into it?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: