Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:00:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ➫ [NEW SERVICE] Bitcoin Newsletter | Get PAID 5,000 Satoshi Each Email! ★  (Read 6557 times)
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:10:00 AM

Will be joining using my main email address. Gald to see the payout have been increased by five tine.

its very risky to join through the main email i still use my other mail ids buts its a branch of my mail ids

its takes 2 min to create a new gmail account
Smiley
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 06:00:04 PM

It's actually best to use your main email address so you don't miss out on any of the paid emails. Your info will be safe with us and we will NEVER spam your inbox.

Welcome to the mailing list and enjoy the free bitcoin Wink

Let me know if you have any questions or ever need help.

I just got online for today and I will be making a new paid email to send to everyone later today.
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:31:53 PM

OK Just Sent Another Paid Email!

It will get to all subscribers over the next few hours.

Enjoy another easy 5,000 satoshi  Wink
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 12:01:54 AM

OK Just Sent Another Paid Email!

It will get to all subscribers over the next few hours.

Enjoy another easy 5,000 satoshi  Wink

ok all subscribers got the latest paid email. Everyone has 24 hours to claim the free 5,000 satoshi from inside the paid email.

We will be sending another paid email tomorrow Wink
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:27:18 AM

Will be joining using my main email address. Gald to see the payout have been increased by five tine.

its very risky to join through the main email i still use my other mail ids buts its a branch of my mail ids

Smiley

Well.. if I use my sub email, I wont be checking it daily. Thus, I will miss the email. My main email is connected to my phone, so I can check every time..

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:46:58 AM

Smiley

Well.. if I use my sub email, I wont be checking it daily. Thus, I will miss the email. My main email is connected to my phone, so I can check every time..

good idea. You should have no problem claiming the prize with each paid email and thank you for help us to start this great new bitcoin service.

I truly love the bitcoin community and I have nothing but great ideas and plans for the near future. All subscribers will be the lucky few that get notified first (before the rest of the bitcoin community) when we have a special bitcoin service announcement or offer.

We will never promote or recommend and "ponzi" or scams and we will also warn you of scams that we know about... (Just got the idea while typing this reply! Cheesy ) and it will be added to the next paid emails... See, this service just keeps getting better.

Now with each paid email you will find some great info that can save you from being scammed.  Wink

If your not in our mailing list yet, you should join now!

I will be sending the next paid email in about 15 hours from now and all new paid emails will now have the new "keeping you safe" section that will expose a new scam in each email in hopes of "keeping you safe" in the bitcoin world.

... Like I said, great ideas and plans for the future and all our subscribers will benefit as well as profit from each paid email we send!

suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 03:49:12 AM

Smiley

Do you know you can connect 3 or more emails in one android mobile
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 05:59:29 AM

Smiley

Do you know you can connect 3 or more emails in one android mobile

Yes, I know. However, I dont want my phone to keep on vibrating.. you know, those 'for-spam' email receive emails every hour..

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 04:58:39 PM

Happy Sunday Everyone!   Kiss Grin

I am working on the next paid email and from now on they will contain some great bitcoin info that can save you time and money... our new "keeping you safe" section will expose a different scam with each email in an effort to keep our subscribers safe from the scams in the bitcoin world.

Great things to come for everyone  Wink
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2015, 09:50:04 PM

Just started to send the next paid bitcoin email!

It will take a few hours to get to all our subscribers so keep an eye on your inbox to get some more free bitcoin!  Grin
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 06:44:27 PM

ok I am about to send the next paid bitcoin email to all subscribers. It will take a few hours to get to everyone so keep an eye on your inbox for more free bitcoin and info to keep you safe.  Wink
bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:29:02 PM

just got it, but can't use the faucet page for another few hours. will have to check back when it is off cooldown.
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 10:41:34 PM

just got it, but can't use the faucet page for another few hours. will have to check back when it is off cooldown.

All subscribers will have about 24 hours to claim from the hidden faucet. We are working on a way to get rid of the cooldown for future paid emails but for now you will need to wait for the timer to be reset from the last time you claimed a prize from a paid email. We have to do this for now to prevent cheaters claiming more than once.

We need loyal subscribers in order for this service to continue to grow and so far all is good and growing at a nice rate.

newservicenetwork

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 11:33:27 PM

Yes I Received 5000 Satoshi Every Email
Very Easy Just Sign up Email & Received Paid Email
Read,Click & Get Paid
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 02:12:30 PM

hehehe!
got payment @ faucetbox Tongue and now waiting for the next mail Wink

TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:17:38 PM

I am working on the today's paid email and I will start sending it to all subscribers within a few hours.  Wink

I just want to say thanks to all our loyal subscribers. Without you, this service would not exist.
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 07:58:17 PM

Today's paid email is now being sent to all our subscribers!  Grin

Keep an eye on your inbox for some more free bitcoin.  Wink

We included a great tip for everyone to help keep you safe in the bitcoin world and we let everyone know about our new "Payment Proof Lottery".

Subscribers can now post a screenshot of the 5,000 satoshi payment proof here with their bitcoin address and they will automatically be entered into our payment proof lottery (0.01 Bitcoin Prize).

We will pick random winners from time to time as way to say thank you to our loyal subscribers.  Smiley
realbojay

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:11:50 PM

Yeah i'm getting my payments and mails, loving it and hope we will start getting more mails per day soon  Grin , the faucet thing is a bit difficult though, one should read the mail and do the faucet same time every day, it has 1600 minutes waiting time so if for example you check yesterday's mail in the morning and get the other email in the evening, you have to wait until morning again to claim your 5k.
other than that, its just awesome and I can only recommend signing up.

One more thing, don't forget to click the -beep- out of the ads on the faucet page, thx  Cheesy

Right, back to the lottery
BTC 1BisFWPRTPLZeQDYoBKLFAuMmzTin2kiCW

payment proof

http://postimg.org/image/63sknlabt

first ticket? wish me luck Smiley
bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:34:23 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 07:09:37 PM by bigassboy

payment proof
TheGoodGuy419 (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 09:37:49 PM

ok, we have or first 2 lottery entries.  Smiley

Good luck to everyone and thanks for helping us to make this service better.

BTW, we will work on a way to fix the timer/wait time problem.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: