Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:07:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Info on PayPal mycash required.  (Read 1388 times)
spartan82 (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:48:32 AM

I've been searching high and low on the Internet can't find too much info on PayPal mycash. Just wanting to hear from others with experience in dealing with PayPal mycash, is it reversible and is it accepted in PayPal accounts in all countries, Australia anyway..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maxcoinbullion

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 10:52:54 AM

As far as I know from trying to exchange and I couldnt, they are only accepted USA, not sure bout chargebacks
spartan82 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 10:55:18 AM

As far as I know from trying to exchange and I couldnt, they are only accepted USA, not sure bout chargebacks

Thanks bud, can't find anywhere on my PayPal account that allows me to punch in PayPal mycash codes so I didn't think it was possible
Madness

Activity: 644

My goal is becaming a billionaire.

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2015, 11:00:46 AM

I was just googling and found their website , do you mind explaining more on the way it works please ? and are you sure they are associated with Paypal.com , I don't want from my Paypal logs to get keylogged to be honest . Thank you

~ Madness

spartan82 (OP)

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 11:13:38 AM

I was just googling and found their website , do you mind explaining more on the way it works please ? and are you sure they are associated with Paypal.com , I don't want from my Paypal logs to get keylogged to be honest . Thank you

~ Madness

I think you're safe with https://www.paypal-cash.com as the SSL certificate is registered with PayPal Inc. so you shouldn't have a problem. Just always be careful when receiving emails from anything like support@paypalsupport.net etc etc you know the deal... PayPal.com always double check that. Some scammers are known to use the name PayPal Support and that's what shows up on your email but then if you check the email address it's entirely different
BitcoinDistributor

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2015, 06:44:59 PM

I've been searching high and low on the Internet can't find too much info on PayPal mycash. Just wanting to hear from others with experience in dealing with PayPal mycash, is it reversible and is it accepted in PayPal accounts in all countries, Australia anyway..
Same as every other pack, most people are legit however it isn't non-reversible as there have been claims that debit card users have been able to buy them with pin. However, it is hard to chargeback them.

Any reload pack at the beginning will be legit buying/selling, but like moneypak and others, once well known scammers will move on to trying to scam with them.

I would only accept them from trusted users. Also - PayPal will freeze your account if you deposit the funds and simply withdraw them after about 2 loads just FYI.

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
cointell

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2015, 03:56:44 PM

Does PayPal MyCash require a 'verified account' or can someone just make a new PP account and immediately load a mycash card?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: