Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For Inaba & Administrations  (Read 6456 times)
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 05:19:14 PM

Sadly that you didn't find time to check the address at all!

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
 % The objects are in RPSL format.
 %
 % The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
 % See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

% Note: this output has been filtered.
 % To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '62.33.12.0 - 62.33.13.255'

inetnum: 62.33.12.0 - 62.33.13.255
 netname: TELESETI-PLUS-NET
descr: (MS003389) teleseti plus,
 descr: Pechori, Russia

admin-c: SAI19-RIPE
 tech-c: SAI19-RIPE
 mnt-by: TRANSTELECOM-MNT
 source: RIPE # Filtered

% Information related to '62.33.0.0/20AS20485'

route: 62.33.0.0/20
 descr: RU-TRANS-TELECOM
 descr: Moscow
 origin: AS20485

% This query was served by the RIPE Database Query Service version 1.19 (WHOIS1)

% This is the RIPE Database query service.
 % The objects are in RPSL format.
 %
 % The RIPE Database is subject to Terms and Conditions.
 % See http://www.ripe.net/db/support/db-terms-conditions.pdf

% Note: this output has been filtered.
 % To receive output for a database update, use the "-B" flag.

% Information related to '217.150.40.0 - 217.150.40.255'

inetnum: 217.150.40.0 - 217.150.40.255
 netname: TTK-PtP-NET5
 descr: Transtelecom point-to-point interfaces

admin-c: KTTK-RIPE
 tech-c: KTTK-RIPE
 remarks: INFRA-AW

% Information related to '217.150.32.0/20AS20485'

route: 217.150.32.0/20
 descr: RU-TRANS-TELECOM-20010213
 origin: AS20485

% This query was served by the RIPE Database Query Service version 1.19 (WHOIS2)

Yes, you are a genius, now do this: google for public proxy 217.150.40.229 and you will find that all the summary hits is related to russian public proxy on that ip.

Id go so far to say that if its not used as a public proxy then you likely signed in from some transparent proxy at your home internet connection where the 62.33.13.241 ip is likely related to your static internet IP at whatever company you work.

Damn you figured you would be super clever by making it seem like it is a huge conspiracy, you sir are SCUM.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoppots

Activity: 271
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 05:20:27 PM

Use the link bro

http://imtranslator.net/compare/english/to-russian/translation/

Purse - A small bag used esp. by a woman to carry everyday personal items

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Иcпoльзyйтe ccылкy бpaтaн

http://imtranslator.net/compare/english/to-russian/translation/

Кoшeлeк - мaлeнькaя cyмкa, иcпoльзyeмaя ocoбeннo жeнщинoй, чтoбы нecти кaждoднeвныe личныe пyнкты
MVitaliyB (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 05:44:22 PM

Can believe can not, your case, but sam0784 and samson53 accounts are not mine!
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 05:46:05 PM

That's why normal pools should disappear and why people should switch to p2pool  Roll Eyes good luck having a bug where everytime you press a button you receive btc with p2pool  Roll Eyes

Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 06:05:20 PM

Please explain how your browser finger print is identical between the two accounts, then?  Let me give you a hint:  It's not likely, the chance is about 1 in about 4.2 billion.

Lets multiply that by the chance that someone with the same browser finger print just happned to be mining on the pool.. then by the chance that they just happened to use the same IP address.. then by the chance that they just happened to login at the same time as you... and by the chance that they just happened to use the same exploit you were using.  That's a pretty big number.  If you're really that lucky, why aren't you a billionaire from playing the lottery?

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 06:08:45 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2012, 06:21:30 PM by Vladimir

thief is a thief is a thief

-
Sant001

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 06:15:41 PM

In this subject https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=16385.2700, the user of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=8198 arrived most not decently. It posted in the Internet private correspondence. His behavior isn't worthy behavior of the adult person.

For the remaining users condemning me I will tell the following:
If you on operation for oversights are given out awards, prompt me such operation, I with pleasure will work there!

For site Administration:
I ask to punish this user, for publication of private correspondence!

You walked away with his money and you think he should just shut up and keep your dishonesty a secret? You're a funny man.
Vladimir

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

-

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 06:17:35 PM

Look like this gentleman masters neither English nor basic sense of right and wrong.

And it seems that given the confession a scammer tag could be a well deserved here.

-
Sant001

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 06:23:50 PM

In this subject https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=16385.2700, the user of https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=8198 arrived most not decently. It posted in the Internet private correspondence. His behavior isn't worthy behavior of the adult person.

For the remaining users condemning me I will tell the following:
If you on operation for oversights are given out awards, prompt me such operation, I with pleasure will work there!

For site Administration:

How about your return the coins to Inaba and then you can ask him to remove any messages that offended you.
MVitaliyB (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 06:30:03 PM

Dear Inaba!
If I do not hide, what have received 47 BTC having used your mistake, what for to me to deny, what other 2 accounts mine? In what sense?
And the sense is not present! THEY NOT mine!
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 06:33:17 PM

Dear Inaba!
If I do not hide, what have received 47 BTC having used your mistake, what for to me to deny, what other 2 accounts mine? In what sense?
And the sense is not present! THEY NOT mine!

Look let me put this delecately for you.

Pay back the coins you received due to a bug on eclipsemining pool or face being treated like a scammer.

If you dont understand that, then it amazes me that you managed to live this long without getting murdered by your own shadow.

PS. Get someone to translate what you want to say here, your gibberish english is useless.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 06:57:52 PM

Unless you do this when you're 7 years old, in normal society,
this usually means you go to jail for a while and carry the stigma
of being a person to be avoided for the rest of your life.

Do you understand what "THIEF" means now ?

My (barely) two year old can't even string together complete sentences yet and even he knows that if he takes someone's toy without asking and is asked for it back that he needs to return it. I can't imagine that google translate has botched the translation that badly.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 07:00:08 PM

Can believe can not, your case, but sam0784 and samson53 accounts are not mine!

Browser fingerprint alone is damning, not to mention the IP coincidences. Vitaliy Maxorin (mvitaliyb@mail.ru), pay up or be a thief for the rest of your life - you know you deserved it.
Maged
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 24, 2012, 10:17:10 PM

Unless you do this when you're 7 years old, in normal society,
this usually means you go to jail for a while and carry the stigma
of being a person to be avoided for the rest of your life.

Do you understand what "THIEF" means now ?

My (barely) two year old can't even string together complete sentences yet and even he knows that if he takes someone's toy without asking and is asked for it back that he needs to return it. I can't imagine that google translate has botched the translation that badly.
To be fair, your two year old wasn't born in Soviet Russia. Theft of organizations seen as well-off (of which the government is included) is actually culturally accepted there, according to my limited knowledge of Russian culture and this paper:
http://www.gwu.edu/~ieresgwu/assets/docs/demokratizatsiya%20archive/07-02_pope.pdf

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2012, 11:58:43 PM

well, I was willing to give the guy a chance

but, yeah, he knowingly took goods that he knew he hadn't earned, i.e. robbed someone = thief

if the local radio shack forgets to lock up, it doesnt make it right (or legal) for me to go in there and take what i want
MVitaliyB (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 07:36:34 AM

Even on the logs, provided by Inaba, with moments of first disbursement, and the second took place ~ 1:30, when I made the first payment I saw even the amount that was paid, I saw it only in his wallet. And it says that it was by chance that subsequent payments were specifically, I do not deny this! You can take me by anyone, your right, but I do not consider myself a thief. Return the 47 BTC I can not, they're gone, spent. But if you are satisfied with this solution, ready to expose Donation of 20%. Over time they will return to you, but I do not need to ascribe to someone else, I printed 47 BTC, the rest of the other person!
BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 07:47:16 AM

but I do not consider myself a thief. Return the 47 BTC I can not, they're gone, spent.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 07:50:02 AM

Even on the logs, provided by Inaba, with moments of first disbursement, and the second took place ~ 1:30, when I made the first payment I saw even the amount that was paid, I saw it only in his wallet. And it says that it was by chance that subsequent payments were specifically, I do not deny this! You can take me by anyone, your right, but I do not consider myself a thief. Return the 47 BTC I can not, they're gone, spent. But if you are satisfied with this solution, ready to expose Donation of 20%. Over time they will return to you, but I do not need to ascribe to someone else, I printed 47 BTC, the rest of the other person!

Reported for scamming.

zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 11:20:29 AM

but I do not consider myself a thief. Return the 47 BTC I can not, they're gone, spent.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

well, i'm pretty sure he just said he'd mine @ 20% donation rate until the 47 BTC was repayed

didnt he?
JTurner

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 25, 2012, 12:57:26 PM

[...]
For site Administration:
I'm just puzzled by something: it's not okay to publish a 4-line message you receive BUT it's okay to steal 47 BTC? This doesn't sound right...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: