OP has an interesting posting history.
How can I anonymously and most conveniently turn Bitcoins into cash, preferrably through withdrawing from an ATM?
Still looking for an investor of 8.5 BTC.
Ok, if you insist : )
It's an IPO for an investment fund.
We will invest in other projects and firms registered on the GLBSE.
Dividends will be paid out regularly.
Simple as that. It's not an unique idea but I will try to execute it properly and in accordance with the information I have at hand at the moment.
Cheer up, guys. I'm not a scammer. Just because you don't know me doesn't mean I'm bad.
Again, please cheer up. I'm looking for happy, funky investors, not a bunch of overly touchy and grumpy hackers.
And no, I'm not going to give anyone 10% of the shares or anything like that for 8.5 BTC. However, I think there is a good chance I will be able to meet the ROI goals, return your cash and if we're both happy afterwards we can do business again in the future with higher amounts.
Also, please consider this: If I were a scammer, why would I spend hours and hours on this thread? It would be quicker for me to just work for a little while and collect salary rather than posting in this thread.
So the OP:
1) Wants to start a fund of funds for GLBSE without using any of his own capital (not even the 8.5 BTC listing fee).
2) Wanted an "investors" to pay the 8.5 BTC.
3) He valued the 8.5 BTC investment at 0.1% of shares making his internal evaluation of his 0 equity non-existent fund ~ 8,500 BTC.
4) When that didn't work, he started looking for a free place to list his "fund".
5) Is interested in anonymous methods of converting BTC (investor's BTC?) into cash.Hmm...