Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:47:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Girl Scout Cookies  (Read 2437 times)
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 04:33:20 PM

Hahaha, anybody know the game Bitcoin Billionaire?
It's for iOS (and Android maybe? Never looked), a game a là Cookie Clicker, but with bitcoins.
I bring this up because of the girl scout cookies, you can buy those as a powerup in game (it taps for you).

Just thought that was funny.

Small world, huh?

http://bitcoinist.net/bitcoin-billionaire-exclusive-interview/

Cool! Never saw that interview. What do you mean by "small world", though? Is there something I missed?

I'm a small senior in highschool and we got iPads this year... Its really fun to see how different apps spread like wildfire between people. This game was popular at one point...
You should go thank the tech department, I had to set up iPads when I worked for the highschool I used to go to. 150+ per class is not the most fun thing to be doing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mtwelve (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1009

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2015, 04:47:11 PM

Im just going to assume no ones sells girl scout cookies for BItcoin?

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
linenoise

Activity: 304
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 05:45:36 AM

My niece is trying to earn a Kindle this year by selling 1500 boxes. So far she's sold over 1100 but she's a few hundred boxes short. My sister is the local Girl Scout Troop Leader and as I live across from the local school,  I currently have a trailer with hundreds of boxes of cookies sitting in my driveway (annoyingly close when I get a craving for thanks-a-lots). So I have the connection for any girl scout cookies anyone needs.

Shipping is the most annoying

Cookies are $4 a box.
I can fit up to 5 boxes in a mid sized USPS shipping box which ships anywhere in the US for $12.65. 

Cookie tip: Toss some thanks a lot in the freezer for summer. The shortbread with chocolate coating on one side are perfect for s'mores season.

I've set up a website using coinbase for payments.

http://www.eatyummythings.com/

Any questions feel free to PM me
michaeladair

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:20:42 AM

My niece is trying to earn a Kindle this year by selling 1500 boxes. So far she's sold over 1100 but she's a few hundred boxes short. My sister is the local Girl Scout Troop Leader and as I live across from the local school,  I currently have a trailer with hundreds of boxes of cookies sitting in my driveway (annoyingly close when I get a craving for thanks-a-lots). So I have the connection for any girl scout cookies anyone needs.

Shipping is the most annoying

Cookies are $4 a box.
I can fit up to 5 boxes in a mid sized USPS shipping box which ships anywhere in the US for $12.65. 

Cookie tip: Toss some thanks a lot in the freezer for summer. The shortbread with chocolate coating on one side are perfect for s'mores season.

I've set up a website using coinbase for payments.

http://www.eatyummythings.com/

Any questions feel free to PM me

Now, just to be sure. This isnt pot seeds right? Lol

kuusj98

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

I <3 VW Beetles

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:28:50 AM

Huh, here in the Netherlands we don't even sell scout cookies?
Is this a normal thing in the USA or whats the matter?

What kind of cookies do they bake?
mtwelve (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 12:18:23 PM

Meet the cookies.

http://www.girlscouts.org/program/gs_cookies/meet_the_cookies.asp

HIRE ME FOR SEO, SOCIAL MEDIA, COPYWRITING, AND MORE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5100134.0
linenoise

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 12:35:39 PM

Now, just to be sure. This isnt pot seeds right? Lol

While I'm sure it'd be easier to raise funds for their troop if it were, these are the normal girl scout cookies. Although having helped at cookie sales I have seen a lot of people drive up, pass money to a kid, and get their fix of cookie goodness.
linenoise

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 12:41:09 PM

The cookie sale is a yearly tradition and the biggest fund raiser for a girl scout troop. It funds most activities. The cookies are only available during the cookie sale season, which does vary from region to region. Nothing commercially sold has quite the same taste, they're really good.
michaeladair

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 01:32:06 PM

The cookie sale is a yearly tradition and the biggest fund raiser for a girl scout troop. It funds most activities. The cookies are only available during the cookie sale season, which does vary from region to region. Nothing commercially sold has quite the same taste, they're really good.

They really are good, I love the samoas the best.
You should put in your signature that you are selling and maybe add a link. I'm sure if you start posting more them youd get some more hits.

mtwelve (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2015, 04:30:08 PM

You should put in your signature that you are selling and maybe add a link. I'm sure if you start posting more them youd get some more hits.

Wait who is selling cookies?!?

michaeladair

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 05:53:53 PM

linenoise, if you read some of the past conversation you'll see the link she/he posted on the website she/he sells from.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 10, 2015, 10:59:14 PM

Been seeing Girl Scouts everywhere recently. Always sitting outside supermarkets after 4.
mtwelve (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2015, 03:34:32 PM

linenoise, if you read some of the past conversation you'll see the link she/he posted on the website she/he sells from.

I see it now. Shipping is a bit expensive though :p

Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 03:31:00 AM

I can sell you 12 packages of Samoas for $40.00 and I'll cover the shipping costs. Message me how many boxes you want and if you're looking for any other types. Also let me know the location I'll be shipping to.
michaeladair

View Profile
March 12, 2015, 10:15:49 AM

I can sell you 12 packages of Samoas for $40.00 and I'll cover the shipping costs. Message me how many boxes you want and if you're looking for any other types. Also let me know the location I'll be shipping to.

Holy crap thats a steal!

mtwelve (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2015, 12:00:02 PM

Damn that's cheap. Are you okay with Escrow? And I'll coonsider when I have some more BTC.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: