Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SUP] Supcoin, PLUCK algorithm, Just Launched, Mine Now!  (Read 62182 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:25:24 AM

are you fucking serious ppl actually bought this crap?  let alone up to 850k sats?!?!?! lol....riiiiiiiiiiight.  man you guys are just making shit scams to easy for dev's these days, no wonder they rinse and repeat with this garbage!  don't fucking support buying this shit, esp if it's inflated like this coin.  sure toss around some btc in it after major dump IF the dev is even around or something...or ONLY buy right at the start and hold....but otherwise, avoid it like the plague. fuck sakes.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raskal

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

A Fools Paradise Is A Wise Man's Hell

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:31:08 AM

People keep interest when they can still mine something to generate income. There is a lot to say for POW coins vs POS coins but that is another debate. When I couldn't mine anymore with my CPU I lost interest. It is now in the hands of the GPU and ultimately the AMD miners, so the group of interest becomes smaller. Of course interest will fade and price will go lower.

If you market something on X but deliver Y then it is a problem. If you market a CPU coin but deliver a GPU coin then your market will shift. I know it is probably impossible to deliver a CPU coin only. You have attracted a crowd of CPU miners that normally lose out on mining, but alienated them when it became GPU mining. (that sounds like the story of crypto in general). When the real coin comes market it as a GPU coin and don't even get people's hopes up for CPU mining.

When a POW coin is made that is truly limited to CPU only, that the guy on the street can mine, then it will be a winner.  Wink
As far as I know Yescrypt algo is still only able to be cpu mined total network hash for the Yescrypt coin Global Boost-Y is only 500kh/s you may want to try using your cpu to mine a Yescrypt coin.
NightShade00013

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 02:45:57 AM

anyone here have a 6850? because I have no idea how to get the config right and was wondering if you could share your config  Smiley this is what I have so far but I dont know how to do the rest
Code:
sgminer -k pluck -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coin-miners.info:3637 -u ipwn7474.homegreg -p homegreg

From what I am seeing the 6XXX series doesn't like the scrypt coin miners.  Couldn't mine bitcoin with my 6850's and the sup miner only runs at 300H/s which is way too low for the cost of power.

When I did get it to run I had to set intensity at 8 and the worksize at 256 along with the thread concurrency at 256, I use a two part file where the settings are in sgminer.conf which just works easier for me to configure and modify so you will have to look up the flags.
earlz (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 02:47:22 AM

are you fucking serious ppl actually bought this crap?  let alone up to 850k sats?!?!?! lol....riiiiiiiiiiight.  man you guys are just making shit scams to easy for dev's these days, no wonder they rinse and repeat with this garbage!  don't fucking support buying this shit, esp if it's inflated like this coin.  sure toss around some btc in it after major dump IF the dev is even around or something...or ONLY buy right at the start and hold....but otherwise, avoid it like the plague. fuck sakes.

In general I would agree with you, and yes, I do think this coin was majorly over-hyped. As far as my actual "test" went though, everything is a success. I got something else I'm working on (for supcoin), but I'm not going to announce it until it's done or almost done.

I'm really not the marketing type, so even though I appear to be quiet here, I'm almost always around somewhere or working on something. Right now I'm being side tracked by something a bit more urgent than this though, unfortunately. I still need to compile and push out the 1.0.1 binary wallets and then actually start working on this feature I have planned.

People keep interest when they can still mine something to generate income. There is a lot to say for POW coins vs POS coins but that is another debate. When I couldn't mine anymore with my CPU I lost interest. It is now in the hands of the GPU and ultimately the AMD miners, so the group of interest becomes smaller. Of course interest will fade and price will go lower.

If you market something on X but deliver Y then it is a problem. If you market a CPU coin but deliver a GPU coin then your market will shift. I know it is probably impossible to deliver a CPU coin only. You have attracted a crowd of CPU miners that normally lose out on mining, but alienated them when it became GPU mining. (that sounds like the story of crypto in general). When the real coin comes market it as a GPU coin and don't even get people's hopes up for CPU mining.

When a POW coin is made that is truly limited to CPU only, that the guy on the street can mine, then it will be a winner.  Wink
As far as I know Yescrypt algo is still only able to be cpu mined total network hash for the Yescrypt coin Global Boost-Y is only 500kh/s you may want to try using your cpu to mine a Yescrypt coin.

The intention of PLUCK was never to be CPU only or GPU-proof. It's intention is to be truly memory hard in an easily provable manner, and to be known not to have ASICs already. When you limit yourself to CPU only, you just make it easy for malicious miners to use botnets

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 03:16:05 AM

I'm trying to sell my SUP but Bittrex keeps redirecting me to dogecoin.
That's strange, I just checked my bittrex account and its working fine when i click on SUP it takes me to the SUP orders screen like normal. Try to login to your bittrex account and use this link https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-SUP
Its fixed now. It was when I clicked the SELL button.
It has happened before, like, last year.
xiaolin1579

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 03:40:29 AM

My HD6570 GPU is sick.

Lower your worksize to 8

I have not the same

Here is my code
Code:
del *.bin
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
sgminer.exe -k pluck --no-submit-stale -o stratum+tcp://sup.suprnova.cc:7776 -u xxxx.xxx -p x -o stratum+tcp://stratum.coin-miners.info:3633 -u xxxx.xxx -p x -w 8 -I 12 -g 1 --shaders 480 --api-listen --api-allow W:127.0.0.1pause
Check out your power cord.If your psu is connected to extension cord or any other extension will cost you error SICK no matter how much you change I-.Check out your power cord and remember that psu HAVE TO be connected directly to wall outlet. Just simple helping hint from my knowledge and already helps over 380 miners .Good luck

I mining the other coins.
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:17:41 AM

One by one has left this coin by now Tongue

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 04:27:59 AM

One by one has left this coin by now Tongue

Which makes it a lot easier to <Enter word here> when they have all left.
kitaco

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:24:18 AM

that would explain why people are selling so low...

Why would a test coin keep value? I mean if the dev is leaving it soon.. Why not just buy into the real thing when it is released?

Where does it say he's leaving it soon? Nowhere.

He's looking for someone to take over PR and the public side of the coin. It's not going anywhere.

Anyway, new lesson learned for the altcoin market now.

Dump as soon as you get the coins in your wallet or you're going to be selling for pennies on the dollar.

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
duboisi

Activity: 202
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 05:31:22 AM

Dev didn't say he won't offer a conversion of Sup to "Ultra".
YesOrNo

Activity: 143

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:03:08 AM

are you fucking serious ppl actually bought this crap?  let alone up to 850k sats?!?!?! lol....riiiiiiiiiiight.  man you guys are just making shit scams to easy for dev's these days, no wonder they rinse and repeat with this garbage!  don't fucking support buying this shit, esp if it's inflated like this coin.  sure toss around some btc in it after major dump IF the dev is even around or something...or ONLY buy right at the start and hold....but otherwise, avoid it like the plague. fuck sakes.
I see someone forgot to take a medicine  Grin

Look at you post and say who you are fuking troll.
yampi

Activity: 433

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:31:51 AM

I keep getting this.

Code:
[18:37:04] Started sgminer 5.1.0
[18:37:04] * using Jansson 2.7
[18:37:05] Probing for an alive pool
[18:37:05] stratum.coin-miners.info difficulty changed to 0.100
[18:37:07] Startup GPU initialization... Using settings from pool stratum.coin-miners.info.
[18:37:07] Startup Pool No = 0
[18:37:07] Building binary pluckBonairegw8l4lgtc4096.bin
[18:37:07] Error -11: Building Program (clBuildProgram)
[18:37:07] "C:\Users\Yampi\AppData\Local\Temp\OCL6840T5.cl", line 544: error: bad
          argument type to opencl as_* function: expected src and dst have the
          same size
        if( ((__global uint *)hashbuffer)[7] <= (target)) {output[atomic_inc(output + 0xFF)] = SWAP3
2(get_global_id(0));
                                                                                               ^

"C:\Users\Yampi\AppData\Local\Temp\OCL6840T5.cl", line 544: error: bad
          argument type to opencl as_* function: e[18:37:07] Failed to init GPU thread 0, disabling
device 0
[18:37:07] Restarting the GPU from the menu will not fix this.
[18:37:07] Re-check your configuration and try restarting.
Press enter to continue:
i solved this issue by folder read write rights... just open the folder and u are fine
Open which folder?
corsaro
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 06:52:17 AM

my gtx-750ti wont work...

using ccminer on windows, driver crashes after 5 seconds...
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:05:46 AM

Hey everyone. Just wanted to give some general updates:

1. We now have a AMD GPU miner (in case you missed the 10 pages of posts). It's listed in the OP
2. I've done some updates to the wallet on github. The Windows installer now has proper theming, copyright notices include Supcoin, and the wallet now includes some optimizations for checking the blockhash more quickly.
3. I'm kicking around putting something in Supcoin that was originally destined for "my real coin". Primarily because it has a lot of variables and could potentially not work out like I expect it would. I want my real coin to be perfect because of a number of other features, so I'm strongly considering implementing this bit in Supcoin so that we can test it and see how it works. I won't go into details just yet, but it would definitely be a hard-fork. When I get a good design document written up for it and decide for sure that I'll be implementing it, I'll post an RFC and such to get the communities input.
4. Continue spreading the hash! We got a fair bit spread out and you should continue trying to ensure we have a well decentralized network!
5. Also stop by #supcoin on Freenode IRC and say sup! We have a tip bot and a good active community in there.

u just want us to waste our time mining this crap coin that u will leave when making this so called better one?
this will be shit coin number one of yours if acting so.
what makes us think u wont also leave your "next better coin"?

if u have any skills and need for a good coin u will use this coin and fork it as much as needed to get your perfect coin.
just like darcoin did, even rename/rebrand this stupid sup name,
again:  fork it as much as needed to get your perfect coin, all can be done to make this one your perfect coin.

follow these steps and this coin will have value in the future.
leaving this coin u will make sure most of people will not support your next coin..

He said it from the beginning that this was a test coin; he was making it to TEST coin parameters in the real world, and that he would later leave, although he would be happy if someone else took it over.

If you're illiterate, don't blame Earlz.

i can read an understand it, so i knew it.
just to warn people to not invest in shit if he leaves this.
 there is no way to say there will ever be prober takeover.

fun as it lasted but now coin is dead. ( waiting the real coin..) ok im not waiting any more test coins.

Warn people not to invest in his future work if he... does what he said he was going to do from the beginning?

Attention, everyone. The dev is NOT a liar. He is going to do what he said. Abandon all hope in his work, for he has strayed to the dark side.

i know dev is not a liar and makes a good job.
only that all the people cant read small letters behind the hype, the letters that tells this one is only for testing.
maybe we could turn his head and make him do this one his real coin, hardfork after hardfork..

Look, Earlz was up front and honest. He didn't mislead anyone in any way - this was to be a test in real-world conditions, and it may go somewhere, someone else may take it over, but THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED.

Stop being a dick by trying to make the dev patch on features to this coin after launch to save your investment. You were warned.

sure, lets make more shit coins to test new features..

cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:16:14 AM

Hey everyone. Just wanted to give some general updates:

1. We now have a AMD GPU miner (in case you missed the 10 pages of posts). It's listed in the OP
2. I've done some updates to the wallet on github. The Windows installer now has proper theming, copyright notices include Supcoin, and the wallet now includes some optimizations for checking the blockhash more quickly.
3. I'm kicking around putting something in Supcoin that was originally destined for "my real coin". Primarily because it has a lot of variables and could potentially not work out like I expect it would. I want my real coin to be perfect because of a number of other features, so I'm strongly considering implementing this bit in Supcoin so that we can test it and see how it works. I won't go into details just yet, but it would definitely be a hard-fork. When I get a good design document written up for it and decide for sure that I'll be implementing it, I'll post an RFC and such to get the communities input.
4. Continue spreading the hash! We got a fair bit spread out and you should continue trying to ensure we have a well decentralized network!
5. Also stop by #supcoin on Freenode IRC and say sup! We have a tip bot and a good active community in there.

u just want us to waste our time mining this crap coin that u will leave when making this so called better one?
this will be shit coin number one of yours if acting so.
what makes us think u wont also leave your "next better coin"?

if u have any skills and need for a good coin u will use this coin and fork it as much as needed to get your perfect coin.
just like darcoin did, even rename/rebrand this stupid sup name,
again:  fork it as much as needed to get your perfect coin, all can be done to make this one your perfect coin.

follow these steps and this coin will have value in the future.
leaving this coin u will make sure most of people will not support your next coin..

He said it from the beginning that this was a test coin; he was making it to TEST coin parameters in the real world, and that he would later leave, although he would be happy if someone else took it over.

If you're illiterate, don't blame Earlz.

i can read an understand it, so i knew it.
just to warn people to not invest in shit if he leaves this.
 there is no way to say there will ever be prober takeover.

fun as it lasted but now coin is dead. ( waiting the real coin..) ok im not waiting any more test coins.

Warn people not to invest in his future work if he... does what he said he was going to do from the beginning?

Attention, everyone. The dev is NOT a liar. He is going to do what he said. Abandon all hope in his work, for he has strayed to the dark side.

i know dev is not a liar and makes a good job.
only that all the people cant read small letters behind the hype, the letters that tells this one is only for testing.
maybe we could turn his head and make him do this one his real coin, hardfork after hardfork..

Look, Earlz was up front and honest. He didn't mislead anyone in any way - this was to be a test in real-world conditions, and it may go somewhere, someone else may take it over, but THIS IS NOT GUARANTEED.

Stop being a dick by trying to make the dev patch on features to this coin after launch to save your investment. You were warned.

The main issue with "shitcoins" is the amount of pump and dump scams - it has nothing to do with the amount of coins, it has to do with people being lied to and losing money.

Don't play stupid.

as the dev said:im really not the marketing type

who is marketing or taking over his real coin?
not you who is calling all the people stupid and posting idiotic animal porn to every screenshot u post
and why u try to kill evert effort to make dev continue more with this one? want this coin to die?

--OFFTOPIC- ENDS HERE-

fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:30:21 AM

Yeah this thread getting hotter,someone has invest so hard in this coin,maybe get  Huh after hard times

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:41:28 AM

that would explain why people are selling so low...

Why would a test coin keep value? I mean if the dev is leaving it soon.. Why not just buy into the real thing when it is released?

Where does it say he's leaving it soon? Nowhere.

He's looking for someone to take over PR and the public side of the coin. It's not going anywhere.

Anyway, new lesson learned for the altcoin market now.

Dump as soon as you get the coins in your wallet or you're going to be selling for pennies on the dollar.

IMO he is the value of this coin, I just don't think people would want to stick with this when he finally goes out and starts developing something he is fully behind. This is simply a test coin is it not?

GEO, RLC & QRL.
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 08:48:08 AM

People got so used to gambling with shitcoins that even testcoins can make their way onto exchanges. Even if this coin is a testcoin, and with its lack of PR it still beats copy-paste shitcoins by a large margin.

Not your keys, not your coins!
getrichdietryin

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:09:00 PM

how many coins in circulation not that it matters
kitaco

Activity: 249

View Profile
February 24, 2015, 12:11:22 PM

how many coins in circulation not that it matters

500,000 after a few years is all I've heard. Not that many. I was mining with NVIDIA & CPU with the fastest CPU miner available like 2 days before the AMD miner came out and only have <40 SUP.

@cryptokiely // Donate! - BTC: 1kie1ykRUjxpMH5fAqLWigdtbLCyrMK9k // VRC: VEriKiEfZ9CwVs6GVGLbuBdEJxR2F7CJLq
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 »
  Print  

Jump to: