Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:29:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Antminer S1 Raffle ( 0.0025 per ticket )  (Read 871 times)
Convicted2008 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 04:53:52 AM

I'm gonna hold a raffle. I am going to raffle off a single Antminer S1 w/o powersupply. The ticket entry is 0.0025 which at current market price is $.56 per ticket. Since there's no way of holding people true to their word, you can purchase unlimited tickets if you want to. We are gonna have 1 main winner for the Antminer S1 and 2nd and 3rd place will get their btc refunded.

Also if you wanting to know the reason I'm getting rid of it, well its tax time. I'm selling my Silverfish 28mh scrypt miner and looking to upgrade to something around 100mh. I only had 1 SHA256 unit so I may as well get rid of it. I only paid 0.1 for it from another bitcointalk member last year. The miner is running right now if anybody asks if it works or not. No issues with it at all. Works great.

Send the btc to the following address: 1GuNj981dWUcFAaYGHJzxAnSFnzUuGFUVk

Make sure that you post in the thread the address it came from and the amount of tickets you purchase. If you have any questions or concerns email me at any time or if you wish since I don't want to publicly release my home phone number, I will give it to you or call you directly. I'm not trying to scam anybody there's no reason for it. Its gonna cost me as much to ship the damn thing as what its worth to sell it. I'd rather raffle it off and pay $20 to ship it and get my reputation up. If enough tickets are not sold to pay for the shipping then the btc will be refunded as well.

Your more than welcome to add me on Facebook as well. I have no problems with showing my identity.

www.facebook.com.tobey.collins.3

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Convicted2008 (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 05:03:02 AM

I forgot to put the drawing date in there. Drawing will take place on Friday the 13th. Seems like a good a time as any.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: