Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone who can make weekly deposits into BOA account for my BTC  (Read 289 times)
BitcoinDistributor (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 06:37:03 AM

Rate would always be bitstamp +3%. I have $100-$1000 weekly coming in via BTC (from a legal business, nothing related to drugs, laundering, reload packs, gambling etc). I would prefer having someone I can trust weekly make cash deposits for my coin.

It would be cash deposits to Bank of America or Capital One accounts - I wouldn't care which account you deposit to as long as the money is put there obviously. If you are trusted I will send first to you when the time comes. Looking for this to be put in place, my payments are variable (I have weekly customers who pay in BTC but obviously its their decision as to when they want to be customers).

Let me know if you can help, thank you. I am firm on my rate (because if I can't find someone I'll use LBC to get bitstamp +5% with random sellers...).

I'm a lover not a hater. I'm a scam buster misunderstood. However, this forum is full of haters which is why you see my trust. They can't handle my success so they try to stop me...BUT NO ONE STOPS MY SUCCESS! ....Find Quickseller annoying? Click the "ignore" button below his name! You're welcome!
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
FFrankie

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960

100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 07:52:22 AM

Id do that,,, we would have to use an escrow or you send to me first(but I dont see that happening) lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: