Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:11:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Virtual Credit Cards (VCC) - Many Denominations - Instant Delivery  (Read 29447 times)
GlobalSolutions (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 02:36:14 PM

You don't need to verify social security, I just need to put a credit card in for amazon prime, but don't know if the amount on the VCC makes a difference or not.  It also asks for the billing address of the card, so How do I have a billing address?

To be honest, nobody used our cards to activate Amazon Prime Subscription, and unfortunately we don't know for sure if it works for this matter or not. I can't find Amazon requirements.
Our cards support AVS (address verification system). You set your billing address during the card registration on our website. http://www.instantvirtualcreditcards.com
You can try to use our card. Worst case scenario we will issue a refund for you.

blitzy

Activity: 30
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:57:18 AM

took a chance on this and i'm happy, checked out the reviews over @ talkgold and they looked good

I needed a virtual visa card fast and this was easier than going to the local store at 1 in the morning

bought a $50 card and made a $48 purchase and it went through fine

make sure you save the special 4 digit code they give you and that you register the card after you get it, i didn't and the transaction was declined and almost freaked out but after I registered it the transaction was approved.

you get the card details after just 1 verification so the card number loads fast and it's easy to mistake the newly loaded page as just another tab and close it so be careful

the bin is from a major US bank so it will work just about anywhere
GlobalSolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 11:01:32 AM

took a chance on this and i'm happy, checked out the reviews over @ talkgold and they looked good

I needed a virtual visa card fast and this was easier than going to the local store at 1 in the morning

make sure you save the special 4 digit code they give you and that you register the card after you get it, i didn't and the transaction was declined and almost freaked out but after I registered it the transaction was approved.

you get the card details after just 1 verification so the card number loads fast and it's easy to mistake the newly loaded page as just another tab and close it so be careful

Thanks for your review buddy!
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 03:14:07 PM

At the moment our preloaded cards are available in the following denominations:

$5.00 $10.00 $20.00 $30.00 $50.00 $100.00 $200.00

$500 cards currently out of stock. Sorry for inconveniences guys.
More wise for candidate of your buyer. You should use escrow because of your services is new. Good luck
GlobalSolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 10:51:40 AM

More wise for candidate of your buyer. You should use escrow because of your services is new. Good luck

Unfortunately we can't use Escrow, because it's not convenient for our service. System work automatically. We don't sell cads manually. We work for 6 years and have a lot of good reviews. One of them you can read above. The next one could be yours if you have a reason to use our service. We will appreciate.
kashish948
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 04:18:20 PM

Looks like a scam. 0 real sales as far as I can see. DO NOT BUY WITHOUT ESCROW.
tncmdd

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 07:24:09 PM

How can i add money to the card?
GlobalSolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 08:32:21 AM
Last edit: July 12, 2016, 10:37:32 AM by GlobalSolutions

Looks like a scam. 0 real sales as far as I can see. DO NOT BUY WITHOUT ESCROW.
Hello,

Read more attentive above:

We are open for feedbacks.
You can find more here http://www.talkgold.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281394&page=95
We don't accept escrow because we don't sell cards manually. If you don't buy without escrow it's your right.

GlobalSolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 10:36:29 AM

How can i add money to the card?
VCCs come with preloaded amounts. Unfortunately cards are not reloadable. So when you buy the card you should to choose the denomination according to your needs.
rethor09

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:17:22 PM

Bought a card.Works great.No issues.Will buy more in the future.Recommendable..thanks
guillermozigu56

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 02:27:03 AM

too great, the best rotationm
GlobalSolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 07:03:04 AM

Bought a card.Works great.No issues.Will buy more in the future.Recommendable..thanks

Thank you for your feedback, buddy!
Irukichan

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:25:15 PM

Bought a card for Amazon for the purpose of purchasing and it got AVS the first time I used it. Once a card gets AVS, it is impossible to use it on Amazon. This is my sole purpose for purchasing the card and it is useless to me. I've not been offered a solution to my issue yet
GlobalSolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 08:43:55 AM

Bought a card for Amazon for the purpose of purchasing and it got AVS the first time I used it. Once a card gets AVS, it is impossible to use it on Amazon. This is my sole purpose for purchasing the card and it is useless to me. I've not been offered a solution to my issue yet

Check PM, I just responded. Sorry for the delay.
aexit

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 12:46:06 PM

Check PM, I just responded. Sorry for the delay.

I also need it to purchase on Amazon, so it didnt work? it still got AVS by amazon?
mzhacker

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

"real legend never die"

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 09:18:58 AM

Are u on icq or skype?
i have some questions.
GlobalSolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 09:50:24 AM

If you have any question, feel free to contact our support team via customer support widget on our website or Skype: virtualcards
Live Support is available on a regular basis 7am-3pm GMT Mon-Fri.

P.S.Important alert: "virtualcards." Skype username with a dot is used by scammers and impersonators. Always check the credentials.
GlobalSolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2016, 11:42:31 AM

I also need it to purchase on Amazon, so it didnt work? it still got AVS by amazon?
Hello,

Cards should work for purchases on Amazon. We just tested one and everything was fine. Payment went through.
You can try. Worst case, we'll issue a refund. We refund 95% of the amount on your virtual visa card if for some reason your transaction gets declined.
DATTER

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:10:04 PM

@GlobalSolutions, when will you have in stock 20$/30$/40$? I need to buy many of them! Wink

Cheers.
GlobalSolutions (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 07:56:36 AM

@GlobalSolutions, when will you have in stock 20$/30$/40$? I need to buy many of them! Wink

Cheers.

Hello,

We expect to get new stock on the next week. There will be $20 and $30 cards available.
You can subscribe to our newsletter on the main page and we`ll send you an e-mail with new stock.

Sorry for inconveniences buddy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: