Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 07:25:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Tau-Chain and Agoras Official Thread: Generalized P2P Network  (Read 309526 times)
ohad (OP)

Activity: 897
Merit: 1000

http://idni.org

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 04:00:51 AM

Can you make a paste bins for all other emails as well?

you mean including the headers of each?

Tau-Chain & Agoras

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
klosure

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:01:56 AM

yes
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 04:10:55 AM

yes

tauchain.org/emails.tar.gz

Tau-Chain & Agoras
elliwilli

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 06:23:34 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 06:39:39 AM by elliwilli

the coin is no good to him/her/them so it us just stupid to keep it

EDIT, the guy who said he got dumped on what happens his coins?

klosure

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:05:11 AM

tauchain.org/emails.tar.gz
Thanks Ohad.
I've sent you a private msg.
Let me know how you want to proceed.
yuyu123

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:51:12 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 10:03:15 AM by yuyu123

Wow man, this is like a mexican novel, no offense to mexicans. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Bittrex should roll back all trades with stolen coins. Ohad should recompense them for the amount withdrawn by the scammer and for their fees earned from those trades. 

There is no way to reverse the trades.  By the time we were notified, the coins were dumped and the BTC had been withdrawn

thanks,
richie@bittrex

I second that. If possible, bittrex should make a roll back and get compensated for any financial damage caused by withdrawals and such.

I too agree that this is the best and simplest way to handle this matter.
I second that.

What is the goal?  Reversing the trades is a big task and i don't it's worth it given what I think you are trying to accomplish.  If the goal is to get the 500k back, why not just arrange an off exchange purchase where ohad buys the coins back from the members that purchased them?  It seems like all the majority of the coins ended up at buyers are known on this thread already and are willing to cooperate.

thanks,
Richie

There are only few trades involved with stolen tokens. Why reversing them is a big issue?

There are still 57295.22 token which are in unknown hands.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950309.msg14378761#msg14378761

Another solution:
Does all the 500,000 stolen AGRS tokens are still in Bittrex? Can you distinguish them from the other (legitimate) AGRS tokens in Bittrex accounts? If true, Ohad can send you replacemnt IDNI tokens only for the legitimate tokens + the amount in bitcoin paid for the stolen tokens. Users that hold stolen tokens will receive the amount they spent in bitcoin, instead of replacement IDNI tokens.   
Counterfiat

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 01:52:29 PM

Hi everyone,

I would like to put forward an idea to see what everyone thinks.

We know that Ohad, HMC and co devTeam are working very hard on this groundbreaking project.
It has been announced that Tau will be ready in a few months.
Agoras coin will then take 12months to launch.

My suggestion is that all test coins be allocated to Agoras investors (less scam purchases) as a bonus altcoin.
A two-for-one deal if you like.

Let's say the low utility BetaAgoras (can be renamed) blazes a path (for the 12 month in the future) premier Algoras coin.
It would be sad for investors to see other alt-coins compete on Tau platform with rising mkt caps in this 12 month waiting period.
Ofcourse various other altCoins can be developed on Tau by random individuals, BUT through this strategy we get a head start in  building brand recognition and value that otherwise would be forfeit. Or give unnecessary ground to an Agoras competitor, however inferior and unlikely that may be. Also we gain greater cryptocoin market share overall by existing in BOTH the altcoin space, AND the premier high-utility space.

So in summary holders of Agoras could also receive a second coin BetaAgoras as a free bonus that launch from the genesis of Tau.
I believe that this initiative will help to maximise the creation of wealth from the Tau enabled cryptocurrencies, going to the primary investors associated with the Tau project - the Agoras token holders.

I also believe that for many potential investors the concerns of the 12 month delay will be allayed. Creating a positive and proactive investment platform for a successful pre-sale.

Thoughts?

Note: I am JackPeasant on freenode irc.

freenode#zennet
7:09 PM <JackPeasant>   <HMC_a> at least two coins will come first:
7:11 PM <JackPeasant> If there was a couple of test coins, a betaAgoras - low utility, and deltaAgoras high utility test
7:13 PM <JackPeasant> coins. Could these be issued to agoras token holders (but not those who benefited from scam) ?
7:23 PM <JackPeasant> Their continuation may have residual value as an alt coin in the Tau space. 
7:24 PM <JackPeasant> They would assist in the agoras  presale, countering the concern of having to wait 12months.
7:25 PM <JackPeasant> And tangibly establish the pre-eminent  status of the agoras coin as a shield against quick-start competitors.
7:30 PM <JackPeasant> This in term will create a greater mkt share in the Tau Crypto-currency alt space rewarding Agoras investors.
7:32 PM <JackPeasant> A bonus residual alt coin or two, on top of the Agoras coin.
7:46 PM <JackPeasant> This would regain a very positive footing, generating substantial goodwill, and sales momentum.

mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:20:52 PM

Hi everyone,

We know that Ohad, HMC and co devTeam are working very hard on this groundbreaking project.

My suggestion is that all test coins be allocated to Agoras investors (less scam purchases) as a bonus altcoin.

Let's say the low utility BetaAgoras (can be renamed) blazes a path (for the 12 month in the future) premier Algoras coin.
It would be sad for investors to see other alt-coins compete on Tau platform with rising mkt caps in this 12 month waiting period.
Ofcourse various other altCoins can be developed on Tau by random individuals, BUT through this strategy we get a head start in  building brand recognition and value that otherwise would be forfeit. Or give unnecessary ground to an Agoras competitor, however inferior and unlikely that may be. Also we gain greater cryptocoin market share overall by existing in BOTH the altcoin space, AND the premier high-utility space.

So in summary holders of Agoras could also receive a second coin BetaAgoras as a free bonus that launch from the genesis of Tau.
I believe that this initiative will help to maximise the creation of wealth from the Tau enabled cryptocurrencies, going to the primary investors associated with the Tau project - the Agoras token holders.

I also believe that for many potential investors the concerns of the 12 month delay will be allayed. Creating a positive and proactive investment platform for a successful pre-sale.

Thoughts?

freenode#zennet
7:11 PM <JackPeasant> If there was a couple of test coins, a betaAgoras - low utility, and deltaAgoras high utility test
7:13 PM <JackPeasant> coins. Could these be issued to agoras token holders (but not those who benefited from scam) ?
7:23 PM <JackPeasant> Their continuation may have residual value as an alt coin in the Tau space. 
7:24 PM <JackPeasant> They would assist in the agoras  presale, countering the concern of having to wait 12months.
7:25 PM <JackPeasant> And tangibly establish the pre-eminent  status of the agoras coin as a shield against quick-start competitors.
7:30 PM <JackPeasant> This in term will create a greater mkt share in the Tau Crypto-currency alt space rewarding Agoras investors.
7:32 PM <JackPeasant> A bonus residual alt coin or two, on top of the Agoras coin.
7:46 PM <JackPeasant> This would regain a very positive footing, generating substantial goodwill, and sales momentum.

I support the original plan without making such alterations as offered here.
Those who will prefer not to wait for 12 months will just purchase later on and for a higher price.

ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 02:26:22 PM

Hi everyone,

Thoughts?

freenode#zennet

I support the original plan without making such alterations as offered here.
Those who will prefer not to wait for 12 months will just purchase later on and for a higher price.

one of the main tau's req is to begin completely equal without any distinction between the players. then the first users will determine the rules of the network. tau's dev avoids discussing this initial post-genesis process in order not to bias the process.
so, you can raise your idea over tau when ready. on the other hand, bear in mind that tau's power comes from not giving incentive to fork it but to rather share resources and information with the root chain. therefore it'll better not prefer one context over another. but this too is also up to the rules of the network to be determined by the users

Tau-Chain & Agoras
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:55:02 PM

Bittrex not willing to cooperate and rollback the trades?  Don't trade there..
richiela

Activity: 937

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:30:26 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 05:41:30 PM by richiela

Bittrex not willing to cooperate and rollback the trades?  Don't trade there..

I will second that. And somehow the crap keeps piling up on Bittrex. Made so many bad experiences over there, I am fed up.

Sorry, but we are an exchange and did exactly what we are designed to do.  It is not our fault that someone sold legitimate coins here that you want to invalidate.  Do as you please, but I'm not going to do things that are detrimental to our system and users.

richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
elliwilli

Activity: 307

et rich or die tryi

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 04:48:52 PM

+1 richie

lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:55:42 PM

I will second that. And somehow the crap keeps piling up on Bittrex. Made so many bad experiences over there, I am fed up.

Bittrex is not responsible for it. If you don't understand that go back to the banking system...
mr.coinzy

Activity: 500
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 05:52:38 PM

I think that the people over at bittrex (richie et al.) could do the roll back if they wanted, but they just chose not to because it is extra work and effort for them and as such does not justify taking further action from their part. I can understand that, even if I do not agree with them in this case (I think they should have accommodated to the special request in this case due to it's special circumstances).
If the exchange solution (best one offered to date) is not a viable option, we should proceed with an adequate alternative (a few have been offered).
Bimmerhead
Legendary

Activity: 1291

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:02:44 PM

Bittrex is not responsible for it. If you don't understand that go back to the banking system...

+1

Sounds like someone looking for a bail out.
ohad (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2016, 06:34:05 PM

friends, the show must go on.
let's reach a consensus or i'll have to simply send all new tokens except the 20.5M.
the exchange suspension strongly harms the project.
let's have a deadline until tomorrow in midnight GMT (~30 hours from now)

Tau-Chain & Agoras
jrpatking

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 06:42:22 PM

Simply burn/devalue the stolen coins. Asking bittrex to rollback is not a good option. The team must act quickly. This is one of the nicely traded coin with great support. It should start trading soon. Many holders are trying to sell in Marketplace and face suspicion from buyers.

GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX 
     LIMITED EDITION
[15 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
]
Shield

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:02:16 PM
Last edit: April 01, 2016, 07:15:14 PM by Shield

this user EuZeN recently trying to sell 500K tokens at cheap price
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=111788

as well the theif's address belongs to this wallet
https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/11c3fbaa1e320d19/addresses

it can help you to find who was hacker,If you need more help about this I can spend some of my free time to help you guys
A quick investigation shows he is a proven scammer and ponzi operator on bitcointalk
Shield

Activity: 333

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 07:58:39 PM

If hacker is reading my message(I am 100% sure he is Wink )

Those tokens are useless for hacker, so better he give them back to Ohad to save time of Ohad and others.if he do refund then it can solve the issue a bit.
according to this post
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=950309.msg14378761#msg14378761

436478.75 AGRS in hand of users who are ready to cooperate
so if Ohad gets those 20.5M (from hacker) and 436478.75 AGRS (from buyers) back then he get almost all of them back expect <0.15% tokens that were sold to unknown buyer.

Now its upto hacker what he want to do, keep those useless tokens or give them back to save time of developer and others

tokens can returned to original address that is used to distribute them
14gF3Up7wdRdkxAL4GgQLdnM8CThgDUSHR
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:02:29 PM

Bittrex not willing to cooperate and rollback the trades?  Don't trade there..

Sorry, but we are an exchange and did exactly what we are designed to do.  It is not our fault that someone sold legitimate coins here that you want to invalidate.  Do as you please, but I'm not going to do things that are detrimental to our system and users.

richie@bittrex

These are your users, we all trade and used to trade on your platform, get your priorities straight.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: