Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOT] NiceHashBot - FREE bot for auto. order and profit management on NiceHash  (Read 9943 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 885
Merit: 1006

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2015, 04:34:34 PM

NiceHashBot

### bot for automatic order and profit management on NiceHash ###

NiceHashBot in an open source and simple standalone Windows application for automatic order and profit management on NiceHash/WestHash. This bot has two main purposes:

1- to ease management of your orders on NiceHash/WestHash by automating some common operations which you would else have to carry out manually;
2- to provide a basic platform for further development by anyone who would like to extend this bot into fully featured bot with automatic mining of most profitable coins.

Features
  • Create new orders (including when 2FA is turned on)
  • Automatically manage orders for:
     - price adjustment - keep price as low as possible and sustain wanted speed, but keep price below max specified
     - refilling - automatically refill order when it is nearly depleted
     - re-creation - automatically create new order if order is removed by the system (timeout or any other reason)
  • Ability to adjust max price and speed limit for each monitored order
  • Pool manager to easily define new pools, remove them or use for orders
  • Console window showing all important events or errors
  • Custom order handlers

NiceHashBot is available here: https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashBot/, feel free to use it and extend it with your own requirements. If you encounter any issues or if you have any feature requirement please post it here: https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashBot/issues

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
February 09, 2015, 04:58:05 PM

Interesting , could make some test
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:32:09 AM

Interesting , could make some test

have you tested it out?i wanna try this too but im not really farmiliar with the github thing, perhaps some instruction to use it?
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 08:47:25 AM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 12:34:00 PM by nicehash

have you tested it out?i wanna try this too but im not really farmiliar with the github thing, perhaps some instruction to use it?

Simply download the application here: https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashBot/releases (NiceHashBot_1.0.1.1.zip), unpack it and run it. If you still haven't done so, you will first have to register an account at www.nicehash.com.

anamichii

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

Global economic crisis? i hold my bitcoin..

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:17:22 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 12:44:15 AM by anamichii

i already tested this bot with newest version
but it cant AUTOMATICALLY decrease my order based on lowest price.

i set max order is 0.0100, and this few hours the price dropped to 0.097, it cant drop the price manually  Huh
anderson00673

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:20:01 AM

Can this bot automatically buy hash and then put it in a pool, and only buy at a price that you will make a profit?  That would be really cool, but by your description it is hard to tell if this is the case or not.  I looked at nicehash, but one thing that stops me from using it is that it is really hard for me to tell if I can break even or not.
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:51:24 PM

i set max order is 0.0100, and this few hours the price dropped to 0.097, it cant drop the price manually  Huh

Price dropping is automatic, but NiceHash system limits one step price drop per 10 minuts for each order. Just be patient - bot will slowly decrease price over time.

Regardless of bot, you can still use NiceHash web frontend to manage same orders.

Can this bot automatically buy hash and then put it in a pool, and only buy at a price that you will make a profit?  That would be really cool, but by your description it is hard to tell if this is the case or not.  I looked at nicehash, but one thing that stops me from using it is that it is really hard for me to tell if I can break even or not.

You need a little programming skills and you can create custom order handler, which will adjust max price and limit according to data obtained from third parties (pools, market observers, etc). Check more here: https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashBot#handler

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
anamichii

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:59:03 PM

i set max order is 0.0100, and this few hours the price dropped to 0.097, it cant drop the price manually  Huh

Price dropping is automatic, but NiceHash system limits one step price drop per 10 minuts for each order. Just be patient - bot will slowly decrease price over time.

Regardless of bot, you can still use NiceHash web frontend to manage same orders.
yea i know that system limits for one step price drop is 10 min. but in my case, i set max order 0.0100, when i place the order, the price was 0.0098.
5 min after that, the price rising to 0.0099 and my order automatically set to 0.0100 (why not 0.0099 Huh)
10 min after that, price drop to 0.0097, but my order is still on 0.0100, i still waiting more than 10 min my order still 0.0100, so i go to the web frontend to drop my price order.

so the bot is useless when i must go to web frontend to drop my price order. isnt it?
sorry for that.
and it would be nice if nicehash have android apps.
NiceHashSupport

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 08:34:18 AM

i set max order is 0.0100, and this few hours the price dropped to 0.097, it cant drop the price manually  Huh

yea i know that system limits for one step price drop is 10 min. but in my case, i set max order 0.0100, when i place the order, the price was 0.0098.
5 min after that, the price rising to 0.0099 and my order automatically set to 0.0100 (why not 0.0099 Huh)
10 min after that, price drop to 0.0097, but my order is still on 0.0100, i still waiting more than 10 min my order still 0.0100, so i go to the web frontend to drop my price order.

so the bot is useless when i must go to web frontend to drop my price order. isnt it?
sorry for that.

Bot does not only check LRP, but actually calculates all the orders above limit together considering total hashrate power. It is working in a way so your order is never left without hashing power as that may be painful on some pools (using certain payment methods). Also, you need to consider that bot is working in always-changing environment and orders are always coming and going, changing price and limits, but we can never know for any order besides yours when the order will be gone or get dead. So it may often look like as if your order price is too high, because a new unlimited order appeared above yours but has little hashing power at first look, but in fact it means soon all orders below that unlimited order will loose hashrate.

However, since bot is opensource, you can always modify it to suits your needs.

NiceHash.com - Largest Crypto-Mining Marketplace
anamichii

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 11:52:26 AM

sorry for that.

Bot does not only check LRP, but actually calculates all the orders above limit together considering total hashrate power. It is working in a way so your order is never left without hashing power as that may be painful on some pools (using certain payment methods). Also, you need to consider that bot is working in always-changing environment and orders are always coming and going, changing price and limits, but we can never know for any order besides yours when the order will be gone or get dead. So it may often look like as if your order price is too high, because a new unlimited order appeared above yours but has little hashing power at first look, but in fact it means soon all orders below that unlimited order will loose hashrate.

However, since bot is opensource, you can always modify it to suits your needs.
yup, thanks for the source  Wink
i am rather familiar with c programming...  Cheesy
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 09:40:51 PM

We have just released another bug fix version of NiceHash Bot: https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashBot/releases

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 03:56:57 AM

We have just released another bug fix version of NiceHash Bot: https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashBot/releases
Thanks for sharing this OP I just downloaded the bot an I'll using it right now, so if I'm not mistaken I needed to have an account from your site right? I hope I can learn tis one easily, thank you.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:51:56 PM

Thanks for sharing this OP I just downloaded the bot an I'll using it right now, so if I'm not mistaken I needed to have an account from your site right? I hope I can learn tis one easily, thank you.

Yes, you have to register an account at NiceHash.com and we recommend you to get familiar with the service by watching Getting started guide: https://www.nicehash.com/index.jsp?p=gstarted#buyer

Best regards,
NiceHash team

thedreamer
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002

Go Big or Go Home.....

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:57:11 PM

Buggy and crash-tastic piece of software..

Go Big or Go Home.
Nataly2014

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:15:56 AM

Hi!
What's new in the latest releases of the bot?
Any sources for more detailed manuals on the use of robot automation!
Thanks!
WayToGo

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:39:52 AM

Couldnt get to work.
Nataly2014

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:03:52 AM

Couldnt get to work.
What does not work?
You have created an account on NICEHASH?
Specified in the bot configuration:
 ID, API, and 2FA key?
hotrock

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 08:57:29 AM

I cannot get it to load any of my current orders.

I have entered the correct API ID and API key but nothing shows up in the orders section. It does show the correct wallet balance so I do know that it is connecting.

My order is a Decred order.
nicehash (OP)
Legendary

NiceHash.com

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2016, 02:12:12 PM

NiceHash Bot 1.0.3.3 has been released: https://github.com/nicehash/NiceHashBot/releases/tag/1.0.3.3

• fixed daggerhashimoto order placing bug
  • API version compatibility bump

Best regards,
NiceHash team.

charlietanner

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2016, 09:01:42 PM

I cannot get it to load any of my current orders.

I have entered the correct API ID and API key but nothing shows up in the orders section. It does show the correct wallet balance so I do know that it is connecting.

My order is a Decred order.

Same problem for me, I'm thinking it only shows orders placed through NiceHashBot - waiting for another job to finish and then will test it out.

If it does what it says on the tin, this could be a real winner so thanks to the developer.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: