Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:08:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Make BTC usefull - Invest your BTC in projects like this - snail farming  (Read 1188 times)
mfsp (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:36:25 PM

https://btcjam.com/listings/35016-heliciculture---snail-farming

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mfsp (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:53:48 PM

My first post with my real name initials, and I get that kind of trust score... Jesus Christ ... you realy like scammers... If you follow that link you can see MY REAL data, photo and intentions! Maybe you guys prefer my other account with a fake name...I know this is full of scammers, but... I'm not! Maybe you guys really prefer scammer and so... Man, what a disapointing attitude
Bralex

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 09:58:03 PM

My first post with my real name initials, and I get that kind of trust score... Jesus Christ ... you realy like scammers... If you follow that link you can see MY REAL data, photo and intentions! Maybe you guys prefer my other account with a fake name...I know this is full of scammers, but... I'm not! Maybe you guys really prefer scammer and so... Man, what a disapointing attitude

Why would you create a new account to ask this?

They are right to distrust you and warn others you're first post asking for that amount of coin aha

Also how would anyone know you're 'real' name etc you could have stolen credentials.

Try again with you're normal account is my advise.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
NSA360

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Crypto Collector

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:01:39 PM

Maybe you are right... maybe being honest is not a real thing to do in this world!
mfsp (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:06:03 PM

Anyway, that will be an honest investment...with or without loan from BTCjam. I will do it anyway... please remove the bad trust
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:13:57 PM

Maybe you are right... maybe being honest is not a real thing to do in this world!
quoted for refrence
mfsp (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:26:56 PM

Try to find Fontas, Prom, Ninja Trader etc.... Why dont u do that? U cant? Why do you post a red sign in my accounts? If you read my posts you will know that I m against scammers too bro! What u did here now it was unfair!!!
jorjito25

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:34:58 PM

Try to find Fontas, Prom, Ninja Trader etc.... Why dont u do that? U cant? Why do you post a red sign in my accounts? If you read my posts you will know that I m against scammers too bro! What u did here now it was unfair!!!

Dont be angry,  thats the tools we have to protect us.
If you are honest then everyone will notice...
mfsp (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 10:49:07 PM

Dont be angry,  thats the tools we have to protect us.
If you are honest then everyone will notice...

Well but isnt a good start...or is it? I talked to that guy privatly and i have show him that was with good intentions...and the result was the worst possible

Give a real value to BTC with real applications is the future. Im a BTC enthusiast and everyone who knows me knows that. Im a miner, a trader, a student, a small investor and, this moment, I only wanted to get put on weels my own project and I though that using BTC was really giving real application to this currency. The value listed on BTC jam isnt too much for that kind of investment. Its a profitable investment if u do a little search.
Call me scammer right on the first place, without giving a chance to discuss, its not the right way to do the things. In btc jam are there tools to make questions to people. Some people ask me for data for this bussiness and Ive send him.
Im very sad with this attitude...really really sad..  Sad
Mist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

:)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:05:13 PM

I don't 100% agree with the trust given in this scenario, not all newbies are bad. It is incredibly fishy that you are a new account though, so forgive us for the mistrust, but we do have our reasons. 

EDIT: 56 btc.... what the fuck. Ya okay nevermind, totally agree with everyone on this.
mfsp (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2015, 11:27:51 PM

I don't 100% agree with the trust given in this scenario, not all newbies are bad. It is incredibly fishy that you are a new account though, so forgive us for the mistrust, but we do have our reasons. 

EDIT: 56 btc.... what the fuck. Ya okay nevermind, totally agree with everyone on this.

Why? 56 isnt to much for this kind of investment. This will be not the first option to make this investment. I just wanted to believe that was possible give to a BTC a particale an usefull aplicattion rather than all the loans that I see that is for reforcing mining or for trading. Its obvious that I will ask for my bank for partnership. But isnt too much. If you do the right research you will be amazing with the return of this investment.
I always believe and I still and I will believe in pratical appliance of BTC. You can see now a lot of businness around BTC... Tools, websites, exchanges, farms, etc... We must, with this or others investments/bussines, change slowly to other fields. So, why not a snail farming, a car shop, a beauty shop, a chothes store... Things in real life!
This is the begining of BTC, ok, but slowly we must go further and not stay in the same place.
Cheers
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: