Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:25:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Rollin.io Signature & Avatar Campaign  (Read 123472 times)
e1ghtSpace
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

Crypto since 2014

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 07:45:15 AM

May I please re-enroll?

Name: e1ghtSpace
Bitcoin Address: 1B6GFVUzpRRZ1NvnX8DjxJBc3bB4B4oy1p
Current Rank: Sr. Member
Confirmed.

Just to let you know, as of yesterday you no longer need to re-enroll. You'll automatically be re-enrolled after you've received your payment. However, if you no longer want to participate in this campaign I'd request that you let me know.

Awesome, thanks. I was a little confused but you cleared it up!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

Come original.

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:41:09 AM

1BHNSY9XPkd6SufxuJFGWJPh6xhZiwqgjP

Can I take the Full Member slot if it's still available?
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 09:59:03 AM

Also, I've taken a look at the rules and revised them slightly. The main change to the rules is that all users are now removed from the campaign after they've received their monthly payment. It is then their responsibility to sign up again for another month. If they don't do so, then they won't be registered for another month of this campaign.

[/quote]

Can you explain this new rule little bit more, please?
So, when our 30 days (1 month) finish, can we, as before, just send you pm with confirmation that we want to continue with this sig. campaign or we have to post here?
What if we are without Internet for example and can't send you message or post right away?
I think that old members in this campaign should have at least 24 or 36 hours time to confirm their participation in this campaign (as before).
Can you clarify this new rule for us, please?
In any case, I hope that old members in this campaign will have always priority compared to new members (based on their previous support and work).

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mr Tea

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:17:32 AM

Also, I've taken a look at the rules and revised them slightly. The main change to the rules is that all users are now removed from the campaign after they've received their monthly payment. It is then their responsibility to sign up again for another month. If they don't do so, then they won't be registered for another month of this campaign.

So, when our 30 days (1 month) finish, can we, as before, just send you pm with confirmation that we want to continue with this sig. campaign or we have to post here?
What if we are without Internet for example and can't send you message or post right away?
I think that old members in this campaign should have at least 24 or 36 hours time to confirm their participation in this campaign (as before).
In any case, I hope that old members in this campaign will have always priority compared to new members (based on their previous support and work).

[/quote]

It's likely first come first served and you re-sign up with post count. Most of the fixed deals seem to operate this way. Fairer to all and I don't think older members should get priority but you will probably get an advantage like they do on Luckybit because current users know when the slots become available because they get sent the payment right before so they're alerted and can immediately sign up again.

guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 03:34:34 PM

Accepted. Spreadsheet has been updated.

Once your month is up, and you've received your payout you can either send me a PM, or post here saying you'd like to continue the campaign. Your slot will be reserved for 24 hours after your payment has been sent. If I don't hear from you within 24 hours, or see that you've removed the Rollin signature, then you will be removed from your slot to make room for new members. (Note: the 24 hour reservation rule was just added)

If you post in this thread wanting to re-register 48 hours after your payment has been sent for example, you may or may not be accepted, depending on slot availability for your membergroup. If your membergroup is full, I will have to deny you. However if there are open slots, then you'll probably be accepted.

This rule will give previous users a slight advantage over new users in this campaign, but if they don't re-register within 24 hours, then their spot will open up to other users. I think that should be fair for everybody.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 04:13:39 PM

Once your month is up, and you've received your payout you can either send me a PM, or post here saying you'd like to continue the campaign. Your slot will be reserved for 24 hours after your payment has been sent. If I don't hear from you within 24 hours, or see that you've removed the Rollin signature, then you will be removed from your slot to make room for new members. (Note: the 24 hour reservation rule was just added)

If you post in this thread wanting to re-register 48 hours after your payment has been sent for example, you may or may not be accepted, depending on slot availability for your membergroup. If your membergroup is full, I will have to deny you. However if there are open slots, then you'll probably be accepted.

This rule will give previous users a slight advantage over new users in this campaign, but if they don't re-register within 24 hours, then their spot will open up to other users. I think that should be fair for everybody.

OK great, thank you very much for detailed explanation.
Yes, this new rule is very fair and I think that all current participants will be happy with it Smiley
Thank you very much for this sig. campaign!

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fearlesscat10

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 12:50:58 PM

What if, for example, I can't be online during the 24 hours after payment, but I tell you the day before payment that I'll continue with the campaign?

Just a thought.

Anyway, this campaign looks good. I might join in April when more slots for Members open up. Smiley

guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 01:18:16 PM

What if, for example, I can't be online during the 24 hours after payment, but I tell you the day before payment that I'll continue with the campaign?

Just a thought.

Anyway, this campaign looks good. I might join in April when more slots for Members open up. Smiley
In that case, I suppose it wouldn't be a major issue to let me know earlier. However, if for some reason a user isn't able to let me know that they want to re-register, chances are that their slot will still be open anyway when they return a few days later. The campaign hasn't been filling as quickly as last month.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 01:28:07 PM

Can I reserve a full member spot? I'll join tomorrow, the term for my current signature ends then.

Edit: Never mind just saw this.

We do not reserve spots. It's first come, first serve.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 04:08:36 PM

I think you should consider the re-registering. You would be able to hold all the good writers in your campaign and wont lose them because they were too late. You could consistently better the quality of the posts this way instead randomly getting new people inside. I think that would lead to a better quality campaign. Thats a point i dont like with this campaign since it brings in insecurity. You wouldnt know if you wouldnt need to find a new campaign after the timeframe is over. You only would need a bit too slow and you would need to remember this all the time. I think many good writers dont like to bother with things like that. They only want to write and when they could get paid by the way then its a bonus.

Only my thoughts... Smiley

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 05:02:59 PM

Just a thought.

In that case, I suppose it wouldn't be a major issue to let me know earlier. However, if for some reason a user isn't able to let me know that they want to re-register, chances are that their slot will still be open anyway when they return a few days later. The campaign hasn't been filling as quickly as last month.
there are still 5 hero+ member slot opened try to get some slots opened for sr. member i'm sure i'll get filled quickly. everyone is joining pay per post sig campaign lol..
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
March 17, 2015, 09:14:53 PM

there are still 5 hero+ member slot opened try to get some slots opened for sr. member i'm sure i'll get filled quickly. everyone is joining pay per post sig campaign lol..

I'd like to be reviewed for the campaign, please.

Bitcoin Address: 1itod1vPdh4rCtaJiewNQjd4JnfZw7ZTN
Current Post Count: 1851
Current Rank: Hero

Thanks.
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2015, 09:58:28 PM

Thanks.
Accepted. Let me know when you change signatures and I'll add you to the list of participants.

I think you should consider the re-registering. You would be able to hold all the good writers in your campaign and wont lose them because they were too late. You could consistently better the quality of the posts this way instead randomly getting new people inside. I think that would lead to a better quality campaign. Thats a point i dont like with this campaign since it brings in insecurity. You wouldnt know if you wouldnt need to find a new campaign after the timeframe is over. You only would need a bit too slow and you would need to remember this all the time. I think many good writers dont like to bother with things like that. They only want to write and when they could get paid by the way then its a bonus.

Only my thoughts... Smiley
Fair points, and I appreciate your feedback, but I think the current rules are fair for participants as is. I post here when I send a payment out, and users can always look at the spreadsheet to see when their payments are due. (I consistently send payments out at exactly midnight the day they're due, Bitcointalk time, which is GMT time) If they know they'll be gone that day, they can let me know a day or two in advance via PM and I'll register them for another month.

However, if for some reason they aren't able to let me know within 24 hours after payment being sent, or before the payment is sent, chances are their slot won't have been filled if they re-register two or three days after their payment has been sent.

Most monthly campaigns seem to follow similar rules to this, as well as past monthly campaigns too, and it seems to have worked out fairly well for those campaigns.
twister

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 09:09:45 AM

Applying.

Activity:    238
Position:    Full Member
Address: 123Get818NzrAiYRs28dJkga9FdHxmWBnE

Let me know if I am enrolled and can you also tell me when will be my first payment?
Thx

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
itod
Legendary

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:23:40 PM

Thanks.
Accepted. Let me know when you change signatures and I'll add you to the list of participants.

Done. Thanks for accepting me.
itod
Legendary

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 12:42:23 PM

BTW, guitarplinker, there's a problem with hero signatures, there's not enough characters in the signature when you add affiliate link which lengthens the URL over the max 4000 characters limit. As a matter of fact your own signature is broken, take a closer look at the lower right corner of your signature and you'll see giant remains of the unclosed tag. I had to do some gymnastics to get my signature in shape, use http instead of https in the link, and ending a signature between the closing forum tags. I've noticed some other broken signatures at other users, take a look at their lower right corner. Maybe you should shorten them by 10-15 characters to avoid these kind of problems.
twister

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 01:07:08 PM

BTW, guitarplinker, there's a problem with hero signatures, there's not enough characters in the signature when you add affiliate link which lengthens the URL over the max 4000 characters limit. As a matter of fact your own signature is broken, take a closer look at the lower right corner of your signature and you'll see giant remains of the unclosed tag. I had to do some gymnastics to get my signature in shape, use http instead of https in the link, and ending a signature between the closing forum tags. I've noticed some other broken signatures at other users, take a look at their lower right corner. Maybe you should shorten them by 10-15 characters to avoid these kind of problems.

Actually, you don't even have to use http, it won't make a difference. Try to use rollin.io/xref-linkx, it will auto add http when the mouse hovers over it.

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
itod
Legendary

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 01:10:26 PM

Actually, you don't even have to use http, it won't make a difference. Try to use rollin.io/xref-linkx, it will auto add http when the mouse hovers over it.

I've tried your way, but it didn't work. Forum software parses the signatures when you hit 'save' and adds 'http://' automatically. Try and see.
guitarplinker (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 01:13:48 PM

Applying.

Activity:    238
Position:    Full Member
Address: 123Get818NzrAiYRs28dJkga9FdHxmWBnE

Let me know if I am enrolled and can you also tell me when will be my first payment?
Thx
Accepted, spreadsheet has been updated. Your first payment will be at midnight on April 18th, GMT time.

Done. Thanks for accepting me.
You're welcome, spreadsheet has been updated.

Also, I'll take a look at the signature issue, thanks for bringing it to my attention. If just removing the https:// part fixes the problem that would be great, because it sounds like that doesn't make a difference to the signature at all. If that doesn't work, then I'll let Kiran from Rollin know, and figure something out.

EDIT: It looks like removing the https:// portion of the URL works just fine as you mentioned. I'll be updating signatures in the OP shortly to remove the https:// portion of the Rollin URL.
twister

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2015, 02:29:57 PM

Hi, I am not going to join the campaign. Sorry for the trouble, kindly remove my name from the list. Thx

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: