Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:56:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stop marketing calls ? idea?  (Read 1877 times)
tss

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 03:06:43 AM

i know either coinbase or circle sold my info to american express.  i got an application to the misspelled name i gave only circle and coinbase.
BitCoinNutJob (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 09:52:22 AM

Tell them it is being recorded and you are going to get them done for harassment or just threaten them telling them the good old saying from taken, you will find them and you will.....

I think if not careful you just provide them entertainment if you do that:

Today a guy rang and i said i was the chinese takeaway (accent included), 2 minutes later the same guy rang back asking for the chinese takeaway... no lie - couldnt believe that.

Another time im saying fuck off down the phone multiple times, the guy kept saying can you speak up a bit i cant hear you - he got me good then i'll give him that.

Who takes these jobs? i almost feel bad for these workers.

Aha quite possibly another thing i would try is to answer let them speak once you know that's them, start heavy breathing and making strange sex noises and keep it up until they hang up.

It sounds like someone is playing games with you does it not?

Have you seen the numbers are they legit takeaways etc?

Another time im saying fuck off down the phone multiple times, the guy kept saying can you speak up a bit i cant hear you - he got me good then i'll give him that.

Ahahaha that made me laugh  Grin

How about answering, "NSA, this call is being recorded.  Start."

This classic always cracks me up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGsMjmTzeS4

Not sure if its fake but its funny either way.
cryptocoiner

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2015, 05:30:49 PM

Curious...why do you still have a land line?

I want to ditch it, all i need is the internet, what set up do i need?   or you mean just unplug the phone?

That's correct. Unplug the phone and stop paying for it. Having wired phone today is ridiculous.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: