Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:20:27 PM

Hi ppl I have 100 Cbx for sell , these are from my stake . Pls pm offer . And make it good. Low baller will not be answered

Nice one if this is just staked coins. That's real earnings right there Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 03:24:49 PM

Hi ppl I have 100 Cbx for sell , these are from my stake . Pls pm offer . And make it good. Low baller will not be answered

big earnings already he trusted the project so well that's maybe why he had this, good luck to you sir hope someone will offer good amount for that as this project still moving up.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:32:23 PM

big earnings already he trusted the project so well that's maybe why he had this, good luck to you sir hope someone will offer good amount for that as this project still moving up.

I guess, its ok for him for it not to be sold. At least it'll add up to his vault's staking power.

LBX

Activity: 1025
Merit: 534

A

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 08:11:28 PM

hi
Can you repair these mistakes?
First, a very large consumption of RAM (up to 1GB)
Second, download BlockChain very very very slow

Win8.1 (x64)
CryptoBullion v2.3.4.0

Simple comments
The latest version
When you run a program written logo shows you that the version is 2.3.3

good luck
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:37:50 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 03:11:03 AM by IMZ

Coin-Wholesaler Guy. Morning Report:

# Volume on Yobit. Hmmm . . . (No volume on the other two.)
# Check Uno’s price on Bittrex. The buy-sell split is 3%. Ours is ten times that.
# I may have a C-W customer. Watch this space!
# ‘Real’ price this morning is .000250. I am prepared to siphon thousands of Cryptomic at this price, and sell them here at no mark up.

Got no active connections on my wallet -- !?

Mark
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:51:27 AM

Betting sites big earnings are done as the the Cavs won the NBA Finals. I hope next year, we'll have a betting site that will accept CBX.

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:42:19 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 06:20:58 AM by VonSpass

Very impressive stance taken by Cryptopia, which will make them earn less money but makes sure they abide by fair market principles: they are delisting Ethereum!!!!!

Let's hear it from Cryptopia:

Cryptopia believes in immutable blockchain technology, We believe that ETH forking their network to save the failures of a 3rd party software developer sets a dangerous precedent as this will open the floodgates to rollbacks for any other potential fund loss of ETH, Had this been the fault of the ETH network core itself this would not be an issue, but since DAO has nothing to do with the ETH network this action seems to be totally motivated my money and investor pressure, with all this in mind Cryptopia have decided to remove ETH from the site to avoid the upcoming fork and any inevitable future forks to save ICO investors., Please close all open orders and withdraw your ETH BEFORE the hardfork is implemented as we WILL NOT be upgrading to the new hardfork, Thanks

The wind is turning, finally after this tough ICO season, ETH, TheDao have hacking issues (launched too fast), Waves is turning out to be a fiasco, Lisk's staking algorithm (DPoS) is aimed directly at making money for its initial investors... It seems most of these people have implemented 2.0 to line their pockets, and the pockets of their friends; not that the idea of Crypto 2.0 is bad - just badly managed so far.

Perhaps this situation will push some of the honest and good traditional Cryptos like CBX. Perhaps CBX has something to learn from this Crypto 2.0 craze though: there might be something in it for CBX to evolve with. More on this soon, stay tuned.
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:52:16 AM

hi

Win8.1 (x64)
CryptoBullion v2.3.4.0

Simple comments
The latest version

good luck

Hello LBX

I admit the CBX staking algorithm needs too much RAM, we are trying to improve this but so far this is how PoSP works.

Please download the blockchain using the latest official Bootstrap: https://mega.nz/#!mVNmGZBS!bq-rmv4syie5xdJh1bHV_14gZy3Ei_2j3Ms1JFFfKQk

Then install it using this guide: http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?topic=1455.0

Current Version 2.3.4 says "2.3.4" in its splash screen;

Let me know how this works out for you!
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:06:50 AM

Very impressive stance taken by Cryptopia, which will make them earn less money but makes sure they abide by fair market principles: they are delisting Ethereum!!!!!

Cryptopia believes in immutable blockchain technology, We believe that ETH forking their network to save the failures of a 3rd party software developer sets a dangerous precedent as this will open the floodgates to rollbacks for any other potential fund loss of ETH, Had this been the fault of the ETH network core itself this would not be an issue, but since DAO has nothing to do with the ETH network this action seems to be totally motivated my money and investor pressure, with all this in mind Cryptopia have decided to remove ETH from the site to avoid the upcoming fork and any inevitable future forks to save ICO investors., Please close all open orders and withdraw your ETH BEFORE the hardfork is implemented as we WILL NOT be upgrading to the new hardfork, Thanks

The wind is turning, finally after this tough ICO season, ETH, TheDao have hacking issues (launched too fast), Waves is turning out to be a fiasco, Lisk's staking algorithm (DPoS) is aimed directly at making money for its initial investors... It seems most of these people have implemented 2.0 to line their pockets, and the pockets of their friends.

Perhaps this will push some honest and good traditional Cryptos like CBX. Perhaps CBX has something to learn from this Crypto 2.0 craze though: there might be something in it for CBX to evolve with. More on this soon.

But it seems we'll be having some fork as well right? But our Fork is not as damaging as the ETH one.

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 06:23:03 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 06:40:44 AM by VonSpass

The wind is turning, finally after this tough ICO season, ETH, TheDao have hacking issues (launched too fast), Waves is turning out to be a fiasco, Lisk's staking algorithm (DPoS) is aimed directly at making money for its initial investors... It seems most of these people have implemented 2.0 to line their pockets, and the pockets of their friends.

Perhaps this will push some honest and good traditional Cryptos like CBX. Perhaps CBX has something to learn from this Crypto 2.0 craze though: there might be something in it for CBX to evolve with. More on this soon.

But it seems we'll be having some fork as well right? But our Fork is not as damaging as the ETH one.

The upcoming CBX fork is an evolutive fork, designed to make things better - no transactions are lost. The ETH fork is a rollback - saying: Oups! we made a mistake - let's rollback the blockchain to 1 week ago. Very different situations.

Now we know how computer systems work. Problems happen ... all the time! The question that comes to mind with Ethereum is: how many more times will this be necessary in the future, now that we have opened this taboo possibility? Will my Eth transaction I might make, 1 month from now, get canceled because of another rollback? Scary.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:10:59 AM

The upcoming CBX fork is an evolutive fork, designed to make things better - no transactions are lost. The ETH fork is a rollback - saying: Oups! we made a mistake - let's rollback the blockchain to 1 week ago. Very different situations.

Now we know how computer systems work. Problems happen ... all the time! The question that comes to mind with Ethereum is: how many more times will this be necessary in the future, now that we have opened this taboo possibility? Will my Eth transaction I might make, 1 month from now, get canceled because of another rollback? Scary.

Oh, that's 1 bad fork. Surely they will lose a lot of trust right there from this.

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:59:05 AM

Not damaging at all, Dekker. Gotta tackle the logistics, but ETH may 'HF' 'cause of a screw up. I own ETH, but absolutely agree with the sentiments in the last coupla posts.
BitTyro

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:47:44 AM

Not damaging at all, Dekker. Gotta tackle the logistics, but ETH may 'HF' 'cause of a screw up. I own ETH, but absolutely agree with the sentiments in the last coupla posts.

I agree with Vons. HF to implement a better design, that is to make CBX a better coin is totally different with the planned HF of ETH. But then again, there two opposing views on ETH hardfork and I couldn't care less becuase I don't own ETH of DAO tokens at all.  Grin
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:58:13 AM

I agree with Vons. HF to implement a better design, that is to make CBX a better coin is totally different with the planned HF of ETH. But then again, there two opposing views on ETH hardfork and I couldn't care less becuase I don't own ETH of DAO tokens at all.  Grin

Understood, ETH HF is bad for their reputation while CBX is for the good of the coin. This is actually good news because majority of the altcoins out there are only being developed for trading purposes only but CBX is being developed to be a better crypto.

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 12:32:59 PM

Dang! Haven't been able to pick up a node, to synch my wallet, in 14 hours. Will talk to our techie tomorrow.

Mark
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:24:50 PM

hi

Win8.1 (x64)
CryptoBullion v2.3.4.0

Simple comments
The latest version

good luck

Hello LBX

I admit the CBX staking algorithm needs too much RAM, we are trying to improve this but so far this is how PoSP works.

Please download the blockchain using the latest official Bootstrap: https://mega.nz/#!mVNmGZBS!bq-rmv4syie5xdJh1bHV_14gZy3Ei_2j3Ms1JFFfKQk

Then install it using this guide: http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?topic=1455.0

I'm afraid LBX is right: the official v2.3.4 still says "2.3.3" in the splash screen. It reports the correct version in Help >> About CryptoBullion though.
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:05:53 PM

hi

Win8.1 (x64)
CryptoBullion v2.3.4.0

Simple comments
The latest version

good luck

Hello LBX

I'm afraid LBX is right: the official v2.3.4 still says "2.3.3" in the splash screen. It reports the correct version in Help >> About CryptoBullion though.

Thanks, we will get this fixed.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 02:54:01 PM

Rawx poll update, we're 14th and the poll is already closed as I tried to vote earlier using another device.

Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 03:46:17 PM

Rawx poll update, we're 14th and the poll is already closed as I tried to vote earlier using another device.
Did we have to come top 10 be accepted?

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:31:55 AM

Our markets are looking better today. Perhaps just another 10% down, and we'll be able to start tightening the buy-sell spread. Very encouraging!

Mark
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: