Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
cryptobullion.io (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 08:20:44 PM

I don't know where pre-installed 0.1 cbx should be paid from. Aren't you afraid that when the price is higher people will install hundreds of wallets or even more with some hack?

Yes, we will take security precautions.

Also, the mobile Vaults will pull from a designated address and only come loaded as long as funds are in that address. This will aid in insuring that consequences of a hack or gaming of the system are limited.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
October 07, 2015, 10:16:03 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2015, 10:27:29 PM by VonSpass

New poll created to get community feedback regarding CBX transaction fees. Currently fees are destroyed in order to help offset increase in money supply from staking. However, since CBX maximum inflationary rate is so low (2% per year), we would like to explore options for potential uses of these fees.

The options in the poll should be pretty clear except for the last one regarding the P2P Vault. To better explain, this is a planned outreach program to coincide with our mobile Vault launch in which each mobile Vault download will install with 10 Bulls (0.1 CBX). We feel this is a nice incentive to encourage downloading and use of the mobile Vault - especially by those new to cryptocurrency.

Nice and interesting question! One thing is sure, I really dislike the current option 1, the pointless destruction of coins; inflation of CBX is low enough already.

I voted for 2, this will create some exciting and fluctuating block rewards - a nice further incentive for people to buy and hold a significant amount of CBX in personal Vaults - which could translate into higher CBX market prices, especially when this tx fee reward is combined with upcoming PoSP reward algorythm.

I also like option 3, to help out Foundation develop the coin. But I think 2) will be a better catalyst for CBX value.

happy voting, community!
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 07:03:07 AM

Hey everyone, I have voted for #2. We need to make staking as attractive as possible to increase the number of people who activley stake / secure the network.

FR

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
October 08, 2015, 08:42:42 AM

I also like option 2 and agree with the comments.

As I understand for Bitcoin it was intention of Satoshi to one day pay the miners only from fees. If Bitcoin still exists many years ahead in the future then the price will be high enough to support this, since the blockreward will be even smaller as the fee.

Thing is Bitcoin is so popular that development started naturally and people and businesses started to fund developers for it, while smaller altcoins need to fight harder to get their funds together, one way or another. Possible option 2 can make it more attractive to buy more and raise the price for coinholders but from the developers team side it would require a little more requests for donations or other support from the community to keep funding projects.
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2015, 01:13:57 PM

New poll created to get community feedback regarding CBX transaction fees. Currently fees are destroyed in order to help offset increase in money supply from staking. However, since CBX maximum inflationary rate is so low (2% per year), we would like to explore options for potential uses of these fees.

The options in the poll should be pretty clear except for the last one regarding the P2P Vault. To better explain, this is a planned outreach program to coincide with our mobile Vault launch in which each mobile Vault download will install with 10 Bulls (0.1 CBX). We feel this is a nice incentive to encourage downloading and use of the mobile Vault - especially by those new to cryptocurrency.

Excellent to see this brought up! I love the idea of finding a use for these fees rather than destroying them. All the suggested options are great ones imo. This vote should be fun to watch.

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:02:23 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 06:01:34 AM by VonSpass

Community and friends of CBX, I have the honor to announce the official release of the Android CBX Vault; this Vault comes as part of an upcoming special marketing program, therefore new Mobile Vaults are prefunded with 10 Bulls (0.10 CBX). The Apple iOS mobile Vault will follow.

Please note that the Mobile Vault uses the Bulls as CBX reference, as we see the Bulls as more convenient for the developing transactional aspect of our Crypto Bullion.

In Google Play if you search for "Crypto Bullion", you are sure to find it: but here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.cryptobullionlight&hl=en

This incentive 10 Bulls, as you can guess, is not free however: so donations to 5c3hmSpD7j5VxPcwLJpUwu8s3VScgJogq2 are welcomed and appreciated; they will help keep this mobile program running.

Be totally 2016 by sending CBX using the QR code reader mobile feature, using both the standard PC Vault's QR code generator and the Mobile Vaults reader!!!!

BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 09:37:53 AM

Community and friends of CBX, I have the honor to announce the official release of the Android CBX Vault; this Vault comes as part of an upcoming special marketing program, therefore new Mobile Vaults are prefunded with 10 Bulls (0.10 CBX). The Apple iOS mobile Vault will follow.

Please note that the Mobile Vault uses the Bulls as CBX reference, as we see the Bulls as more convenient for the developing transactional aspect of our Crypto Bullion.

In Google Play if you search for "Crypto Bullion", you are sure to find it: but here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.coinlabs.cryptobullionlight&hl=en

This incentive 10 Bulls, as you can guess, is not free however: so donations to 5c3hmSpD7j5VxPcwLJpUwu8s3VScgJogq2 are welcomed and appreciated; they will help keep this mobile program running.

Be totally 2016 by sending CBX using the QR code reader mobile feature, using both the standard PC Vault's QR code generator and the Mobile Vaults reader!!!!

Wonderfull news, great work guys.

As mentioned before I still have 650 cbx for any promotions. I think they best be in your hands or we could allocate it all to the program, that would keep it running for a very long time (6500 installs  Cheesy)
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 02:15:06 PM

Wonderfull news, great work guys.

As mentioned before I still have 650 cbx for any promotions. I think they best be in your hands or we could allocate it all to the program, that would keep it running for a very long time (6500 installs  Cheesy)

Good stuff!

BTCat - if you don't mind, perhaps send 50 of the CBX to the mobile Vault funding address.
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 05:48:33 PM

Good stuff!

BTCat - if you don't mind, perhaps send 50 of the CBX to the mobile Vault funding address.

NP. It's pending.

bf386ebc08711dd3a586f84e3a870eaa12a47857b358a70169ea7ce9fee592c2

If you like pls comment here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1179600.20
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 09:31:15 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2017, 07:19:04 PM by CapnBDL

First off...accept my apology ahead of time. I'm going to digress to the 'wallet' for CBX. I have v1.2.0.6 installed, which I believe is the latest. It is somewhat of a mem hog. In some cases, if I have too much going on, it will close due to low mem problems. I have 16G so I don't get it. Can anyone explain?

Also, I made a mistake on what would have been my first stake. I had the wallet open to staking, the upper lock unlocked, lower lock disappeared, etc. When I pulled it up from being minimized, there was a lock showing in the bottom right. I thought it had been locked again, maybe due to mem problems or whatever. Wrong!! That was actually the wallet staking indicator. Just as I clicked the upper lock, I noted the small type in the lower left saying 'wallet unlocked for staking'. Too late to stop my finger tho. I locked the wallet and, of course, staking stopped. And, before you ask, the staking indicator will be a locked lock. I'd like to suggest that the lock color be green when staking so as not to confuse it with an actual locked wallet. The type in the lower left is very small, easily missed.

My question: How long will I have to wait before the wallet will stake again?

Further: is there an explorer with 'rich' list anywhere?

Thank You

CapnBDL
      Cool

edit: Also, why isn't there some type of 'time' indicator for staking? I have a VERY small wallet (<50, I was a late-comer) and it would be nice to know how long I'd have to wait.

edit; I voted to send to foundation for development. If dev falls off, so does support, and with so many alts out there, we need to make CBX the real, only 'go-to' alt. (IMHO)

'nuff Said

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
snatchmonkey

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:07:36 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2015, 10:18:01 PM by snatchmonkey

Android wallet!! Nice... going to check it out just now, thank you VonSpass

CapnBDL - You can stake your coins either every month or every three months. Personally I do it every month. When you stake them depends on how long they have been in your wallet. If for example you sent 1000 CBX from Cryptsy to you new Vault on the 1st of October, then you cannot stake them until the 1st of November (or thereabouts). Your wallet does not need to be open or unlocked until that date. If you open and unlock your wallet on the 1st of November, it will stake, as your coins will have been in your wallet for a month. It should not take long to stake, but there are a few factors that will affect this. For most people leaving your wallet unlocked for one or two hours should be long enough to stake your coins.

If you have coins in your wallet that have sat there for a month or more (without being moved or staked) then you can stake them. If you are staking your coins and you accidentally lock your wallet before all of your eligible coins have finished staking, simply unlock it again.

Edit: Okay I see you posted your wallet address above. You sent your coins to your wallet on the 22nd of September. You do not need to open your wallet to stake your coins until the 22nd of October. Your balance is quite small as you say, have you seen that we have a Faucet at http://bulliongalore.com/ and also a smaller one at Cryptopia.
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2015, 10:14:34 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 08:49:10 AM by CapnBDL

Android wallet!! Nice... going to check it out just now, thank you VonSpass

CapnBDL - You can stake your coins either every month or every three months. Personally I do it every month. When you stake them depends on how long they have been in your wallet. If for example you sent 1000 CBX from Cryptsy to you new Vault on the 1st of October, then you cannot stake them until the 1st of November (or thereabouts). Your wallet does not need to be open or unlocked until that date. If you open and unlock your wallet on the 1st of November, it will stake, as your coins will have been in your wallet for a month. It should not take long to stake, but there are a few factors that will affect this. For most people leaving your wallet unlocked for one or two hours should be long enough to stake your coins.

If you have coins in your wallet that have sat there for a month or more (without being moved or staked) then you can stake them. If you are staking your coins and you accidentally lock your wallet before all of your eligible coins have finished staking, simply unlock it again.

I did unlock it again, right away. No luck tho. Sits there and hogs mem. I am slowly mining CBX at the same time I am always looking in the trading exchanges. I happen to be the type of person that keeps what I have and don't move them around, don't sell. CBX is an alt I believe in. I simply don't own much, at this time. Just a lowly miner, scrapping up a livin'. (a thousand? yeah right, I wish).   Grin

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
snatchmonkey

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 10:20:23 PM

Ah i see Smiley

Yeah I think it is just that your coins have not been there for a month yet. They need to have sat there doing nothing for a month before you can stake them.

Edit: Sent you a present Smiley
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2015, 01:30:09 AM

I did unlock it again, right away. No luck tho. Sits there and hogs mem. I am slowly mining CBX at the same time I am always looking in the trading exchanges. I happen to be the type of person that keeps what I have and don't move them around, don't sell. CBX is an alt I believe in. I simply don't own much, at this time. Just a lowly miner, scrapping up a livin'. (a thousand? yeah right, I wish).

With current staking algorithm, the "coin-age" counter accumulates until it is high enough to stake, whether or not your wallet is in staking mode. The only thing that matters is that the coins remain at the same Vault address for at least 30 days. You could even close your wallet if its memory requirements are problematic.

After the coins have been immobile in your Vault address for 30 days or more (whether your wallet had been running or not), only then if you unlock for staking, will you eventually receive the proceeds that you are owed by the network.
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2015, 08:31:07 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2015, 12:50:00 PM by CapnBDL

Thank You for the words of wisdom/donation and ...well..EVERYTHING!

CapnBDL
      Cool

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 08:29:28 AM

Fellow Bullionaires, I am happy to announce the imminent launch of the CBX Promo Card marketing program; it was suggested by elambert a while back. The first batch of this card will be 2000 copies;
if successful there will be more batches. One side will be in English, flip side in French (my language); other languages can easily be adapted as well if you are interested.

This campaign has been made possible only after completion of the current Mobile Android Vault of course; I just couldn't wait to put wheels of this great idea in motion: Mobile opens many possibilities as we all know.

Let me know what you think of this card: if you see some ameliorations I should consider - let me know.

Also, most importantly, if you would like to help our cause with this campaign and are interested to distribute a few cards yourself in your area, please send me a PM!!!
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 12:42:28 PM

Fellow Bullionaires, I am happy to announce the imminent launch of the CBX Promo Card marketing program; it was suggested by elambert a while back. The first batch of this card will be 2000 copies;
if successful there will be more batches. One side will be in English, flip side in French (my language); other languages can easily be adapted as well if you are interested.

This campaign has been made possible only after completion of the current Mobile Android Vault of course; I just couldn't wait to put wheels of this great idea in motion: Mobile opens many possibilities as we all know.

Let me know what you think of this card: if you see some ameliorations I should consider - let me know.

Also, most importantly, if you would like to help our cause with this campaign and are interested to distribute a few cards yourself in your area, please send me a PM!!!

Great design VonSpass, I like it! Clean and to the point.

Community - We are very excited about this project as it will make it possible for the community to get involved in a hands on way and start to expose people in their respective locales to Crypto Bullion.

This enables us to get the CBX Vault and currency into the hands of people who have never been exposed to cryptocurrencies. At the present, cryptocurrency is adopted and used by a very small segment of the population and has been unable to bridge the gap to the broader population. Due to this, cryptocurrency markets have recessed and stagnated for almost a year now.

This project will help to bridge this gap and put Crypto Bullion at the forefront.

Again, community assistance will be necessary to make this project go viral and the more that get involved, the bigger this can be.

More to come on this and some other exciting news as well Smiley
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2015, 01:17:33 PM

Greetings,

I have installed the Android wallet on my tablet but am unclear of the correct procedure for setup. Skimming back through the thread didn't further the information for a proper installation either. I'm being asked for a couple of things when the wallet is opened the first time and unclear of what should be done. Is there a guide anywhere and if not, would you kindly have the creator post them? Also, explaining what the options mean might be wise.

Thank you,

CapnBDL
      Cool

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Alec40Gr

Activity: 99

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 01:22:11 PM

my vote goes to option 2...
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2015, 02:40:25 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2015, 02:59:18 PM by elambert

Greetings,

I have installed the Android wallet on my tablet but am unclear of the correct procedure for setup. Skimming back through the thread didn't further the information for a proper installation either. I'm being asked for a couple of things when the wallet is opened the first time and unclear of what should be done. Is there a guide anywhere and if not, would you kindly have the creator post them? Also, explaining what the options mean might be wise.

Thank you,

CapnBDL
      Cool

Excellent idea! Any community volunteers to create an install walk thru guide? I will pay 50 CBX for the service.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: