Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:41:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 04:37:37 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2015, 05:15:07 PM by Killiz

Received my assignment of promo cards in the mail today. Will be handing some out tomorrow. Coincidently we also have a few French technicians over in my department at work for a few days. With the French text on one side of each card, they will be going back to France with a card each  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 05:18:51 PM

Received my assignment of promo cards in the mail today. Will be handing some out tomorrow. Coincidently we also have a few French technicians over in my department at work for a few days. With the French text on one side of the cards they will be going back to France with a card each  Smiley

C'est excellent! I am glad to see those Promo Cards have made it to you; let me know if your French collegues want some cards to distribute themselves, I will send some to them as well... We also have added a French section to the forum http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?board=10.0 where they will be welcome to keep in touch with the dev team.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2015, 05:45:04 PM

Received my assignment of promo cards in the mail today. Will be handing some out tomorrow. Coincidently we also have a few French technicians over in my department at work for a few days. With the French text on one side of the cards they will be going back to France with a card each  Smiley

C'est excellent! I am glad to see those Promo Cards have made it to you; let me know if your French collegues want some cards to distribute themselves, I will send some to them as well... We also have added a French section to the forum http://forum.cryptobullion.io/index.php?board=10.0 where they will be welcome to keep in touch with the dev team.

Yes, my cards showed up Sat. & have passed out 2 at church, Sun. Doctor appointment on Thurs., so....away we go.

CBX rocks!!

CapnBDL
      Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2015, 07:43:27 PM

Yes, my cards showed up Sat. & have passed out 2 at church, Sun. Doctor appointment on Thurs., so....away we go.

CBX rocks!!

CapnBDL
      Cool

Perfect CapnBDL - any Crypto Currency is nothing without good people behind it - so thank you, and everyone else who has offered to distribute the Promo Cards!

Smiley

I also have more Promo Cards left to distribute, with the PoSP major update coming soon, the timing just couldn't be better

Please send me your postal address and I will send you some cards  Cheesy
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 07:49:41 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2015, 10:07:44 PM by CapnBDL

FYI:Problem with faucet, will not allow 'cash-out'. Please check. Thanks

EDIT: approx. 3 hrs later...oppsss, what happened? Went from ~34 CBX balance to 0 (zero). I hope this is due to some maint. going on. Remains to be seen.

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 01:43:01 AM

EDIT: approx. 3 hrs later...oppsss, what happened? Went from ~34 CBX balance to 0 (zero). I hope this is due to some maint. going on. Remains to be seen.

Thank you for letting us know, this problem will be fixed later tonight; I'm pretty sure of what it is...
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 07:15:25 PM

Thank you for letting us know, this problem will be fixed later tonight; I'm pretty sure of what it is...

Faucet back online folks!
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 01:15:48 AM

Just wondering...any news on the CBX homefront?

Thank You,

CapnBDL
      Cool

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 07:14:26 AM

Just wondering...any news on the CBX homefront?

Thank You,

CapnBDL
      Cool

Hi CapnBDL! Our main effort at this moment is to test and apply finishing touches to the new Vault 2.0 which will include the long awaited PoSP; this is no small endeavour as it will include a completely revamped and modernized  interface...

also we are working hard distributing and shipping the Promo Cards around the globe, to make sure every one of the 2000 cards printed finds itself in the hands of a different person.

Long term, however, we are currently discussing projects outside the Crypto Currency world which would include CBX and bring onboard new users of our currency.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 07:37:07 AM

" . . . projects outside the Crypto Currency world . . . ' Doubleplusgood.

Post 393 here: http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/crypto-kindergarten/537/msg5504#new
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 06:43:55 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2015, 07:23:59 PM by VonSpass

Post 393 here: http://cryptomoms.com/forum/cryptomoms-com/5/crypto-kindergarten/537/msg5504#new

Cryptomoms... never seen this site before, this is so cool as I suspect that not many ladies come visit BCT! Maybe I should start a CBX thread there?

Ban on Bitcoin after Paris attacks? Well I am unsure of the role Bitcoin plays with these terrorists, or how much of this technology do they actually use; one thing for sure, if Bitcoin gets banned terrorists and all the bad guys of this world still have Cash, and gold!!!! So let's stop focusing on what evil people can do with BTC, if you remove BTC: Jihadists will still be in business.

Thirdly, yes, I think that Bitcoin is not being developed in the right directions - for all the potential it offers. Its not a new safer algorithm, a new guizmo, yet another portable and unbreakable USB wallet or a new mining device that will propel BTC outside of the stalemate it has been stuck in for years now.  BTC needs to be useful, and right now let's face it, its not that useful: BTC just looks like a nice idea and never got passed that stage unfortunately.

We won't work at developing BTC here, as we think CBX is simply a better platform to build the next app with: 1 minute blocks, low-inflation, interest bearing, etc... But it isn't these features in themselves that will propel CBX, it is what we will do with CBX. Something most Crypto launchers, dreamers and supporters forget. It's time to be creative, and CBX is the perfect platform for that! I have a few ideas, and this is what I was referring to in my earlier post.
alibabacool

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:59:37 PM

Looks like both block explorers and Banx wallet (https://www.banx.io/systemstatus) are on fork (1252695). Current block number 1251892.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:50:31 PM

Cryptomoms... never seen this site before, this is so cool as I suspect that not many ladies come visit BCT! Maybe I should start a CBX thread there?

Ban on Bitcoin after Paris attacks? Well I am unsure of the role Bitcoin plays with these terrorists, or how much of this technology do they actually use; one thing for sure, if Bitcoin gets banned terrorists and all the bad guys of this world still have Cash, and gold!!!! So let's stop focusing on what evil people can do with BTC, if you remove BTC: Jihadists will still be in business.

Thirdly, yes, I think that Bitcoin is not being developed in the right directions - for all the potential it offers. Its not a new safer algorithm, a new guizmo, yet another portable and unbreakable USB wallet or a new mining device that will propel BTC outside of the stalemate it has been stuck in for years now.  BTC needs to be useful, and right now let's face it, its not that useful: BTC just looks like a nice idea and never got passed that stage unfortunately.

We won't work at developing BTC here, as we think CBX is simply a better platform to build the next app with: 1 minute blocks, low-inflation, interest bearing, etc... But it isn't these features in themselves that will propel CBX, it is what we will do with CBX. Something most Crypto launchers, dreamers and supporters forget. It's time to be creative, and CBX is the perfect platform for that! I have a few ideas, and this is what I was referring to in my earlier post.

Great post, V.! Please do set up shop at Cryptomoms. I choose to support a women-focussed site because I'm appalled by the general values of Planet Krypto -- with this thread as an exception. I don't recall any gratuitous uglness in this community.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
xtrembash

Activity: 473
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 12:26:55 AM

My wallet cbx doesn't launch anymore since I upgraded to windows 10
Sad

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2015, 03:56:51 AM

My wallet cbx doesn't launch anymore since I upgraded to windows 10
Sad

I used to run my CBX Vault under Windows 8.1, then when I updated to Windows 10, I recall I indeed had to reinitialize the files in the CryptoBullion folder. This can happen for many other weird reasons: to do this, make sure the Vault isn't running in the Task Manager, then copy your wallet.dat file in two more locations and finally delete all files in the CryptoBullion folder except wallet.dat of course.

Once the files of that folder are deleted I suggest to load the Blockchain Bootstrap files http://cryptobullion.io/storage-use/ to save some time updating your Vault. Start your Vault, it should be fine now: also this is a good opportunity to install the new version 1.3, if you have not done this already.
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 11:29:59 AM

Coinmarketcap.com has added BANX.IO as a Crypto Bullion market Smiley
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptogenic-bullion/#markets
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:12:23 AM

The Crypto Bullion Campaign #1 Mobile Promo Cards are in town!

A convenient tool to help explain to your friends and family your interest for crypto-currencies.

Boost awareness of Crypto Bullion, among friends, colleagues at work and family.

Increase your Crypto Bullion holding's value without working very hard.

Just contact us by PM and we will send you some Mobile Promo Cards. Yes, it's free...

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 02:53:37 AM

Coinmarketcap.com has added BANX.IO as a Crypto Bullion market Smiley
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cryptogenic-bullion/#markets

Great news... There is even more trading volume going on at Banx.io for CBX than at Cryptsy; so this will be a better representation of the reality!
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 02:45:36 PM

Hi,

We've added CBX to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
CapnBDL

MOBU

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 03:05:53 PM

Hi,

We've added CBX to the miners multipool: www.zpool.ca

Cheers!

Well...that's great, but I am told that POW mining will end very soon. If so, you are very late to the game, but thanks anyway.

CapnBDL
     Cool

▄██▄
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: