Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:18:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 02:35:30 PM

Good afternoon.

I'm sure it's a lost cause, but have any of the CBX powers that be contacted anyone at Cryptsy regarding the wallet and withdrawals (If there is anyone left to be in touch with)? I have a few CBX on there and don't want them to go to waste...

Thanks!

I have submitted a ticket and reached out via skype to Mullick. No response yet, but doing everything I can...
Thanks. It's game over at Cryptsy...just hope the CBX megawallet doesn't get stolen and liquidated...

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptobullion.io (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:46:13 PM

Good afternoon.

I'm sure it's a lost cause, but have any of the CBX powers that be contacted anyone at Cryptsy regarding the wallet and withdrawals (If there is anyone left to be in touch with)? I have a few CBX on there and don't want them to go to waste...

Thanks!

I have submitted a ticket and reached out via skype to Mullick. No response yet, but doing everything I can...
Thanks. It's game over at Cryptsy...just hope the CBX megawallet doesn't get stolen and liquidated...

I know the signs at Cryptsy have been troubling for quite some time now but their platform is still up... Is the "game over" comment based on suspicion or has there been something definitive that I am not aware of?

Thanks!

DanWalker

Activity: 1918
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:54:06 PM

Pre-release v2.3.1
Hello guys, here is the pre-release, please read carefully.
It's still in test, we do not test during very long time and not in every computer/OS, so pelase keep it mind. It may be better but it not means it will be better at all.
Please report me all problems and if possible join debug.log.
You can PM when you want or post here.

DELETE peers.dat file of your CBX folder (%appdata%/CryptoBullion for windows, ~/Library/App Support/CryptoBullion/ for mac os x and ~/.CryptoBullion for Linux).
Then you can launch it Smiley

Here is the link of the MEGA directory where is stored pre-release:
https://mega.nz/#F!uc8y2BjJ!hwFF9wVE_vks41CcK18uQw

Please take the one you need.
Any questions feel free Smiley

Report every problems you have Smiley
There is a problem of freeze GUI in this build, gonna correct it and post edition here. - fixed
Any update for android wallet. As my android wallet won't connect.or any help regarding info on how to connect it?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptobullion.io (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 02:57:22 PM

Pre-release v2.3.1
It's still in test, we do not test during very long time and not in every computer/OS, so pelase keep it mind. It may be better but it not means it will be better at all.

DELETE peers.dat file of your CBX folder (%appdata%/CryptoBullion for windows, ~/Library/App Support/CryptoBullion/ for mac os x and ~/.CryptoBullion for Linux).

There is a problem of freeze GUI in this build, gonna correct it and post edition here. - fixed
Any update for android wallet. As my android wallet won't connect.or any help regarding info on how to connect it?

I have not heard of any issue. I will reach out to our 3rd party provider now. Is this a new install, have you had the Vault connected before?

snatchmonkey

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:46:10 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2016, 07:10:02 PM by snatchmonkey

vault 2.3.1 is working beautifully for me so far. nice work amigo.

edit~ maybe spoke to soon, memory usage has started to climb now.

it stayed low for quite a long time, been staking for about 18 hours now i think, no crashes. (much longer than with previous versions)but now that all my inputs are smaller my ram usage keeps steadily rising.

3.25gb now just for the vault. i'll keep an eye on it and report back.
cryptobullion.io (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 04:52:24 PM

Pre-release v2.3.1

I have not heard of any issue. I will reach out to our 3rd party provider now. Is this a new install, have you had the Vault connected before?

Should be up in a few hours per provider. Sorry for delay in service.

cryptobullion.io (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:10:12 PM

Just had a look at 24 hour trading volume for all exchanges, pretty interesting...

http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Apparently YoBit is the highest volume exchange on which CBX is listed and sadly this is the one exchange we seem to have overlooked based on our community voting. (Cryptsy is not listed on coinmarketcap).

I don't know much about this exchange... anyone with experience?

Let's start to make a presence there, they have an active trollbox.

cryptobullion.io (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:35:48 PM

hi,
one more time with new update, the wallet stars over again... (under windows 10)
the process does not start..

Sad

Not sure I understand, can you please explain more?

nothing happens when I launch CryptoBullion-qt.exe

Try running the .exe from the command prompt, you will get an error message if it is crashing out that will help diagnose the problem Smiley

thanks for reply

but still the same..
nothing happens when i execute  CryptoBullion-qt.exe from ms-dos cmd or powershell cmd..

Is this a brand new install?
v2.3?

Upgrade from?

upgraded from 2.1.1 if i remember well

Can you please get on IRC #cryptobullion?
We can give you live support on there...

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 08:42:58 PM

Good afternoon.

Thanks!

I know the signs at Cryptsy have been troubling for quite some time now but their platform is still up... Is the "game over" comment based on suspicion or has there been something definitive that I am not aware of?

Thanks!
No, there has been no official smoking gun that I am aware of.

There are a lot of theories and sightings in this thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173703.new#new

However, in my interactions with Cryptsy, it's looking very Goxxy:

-unknown "technical" issues
-going offline to fix said issues
-continued / ongoing same "technical" issues
-depositing funds works fine
-fee structure dramatically changed overnight to penalize those who withdraw with no notice
-bogus "Know Your Customer" regulations put in place
- + or - 81 wallets broken for withdrawal
-Support tickets go unanswered
-Legitimate solvency questions in the Trollbox severely punished
-Little to no public comment from the owner to allay fears
-Support staff beginning to badmouth the company in various venues
-China Clone Cryptsy exchange up and running

Anyway, I know this isn't a thread about Cryptsy and these are my observations, but when I see enough smoke, I'm smart enough to know there's a fire. Smells a lot like a big hack or a big inside theft.

I just don't like to see people get burned. I've got some CBX that I've been trying to withdraw without avail because the wallet has been "In Maintenance" for quite some time.

Hope everyone can get out what they can!  Smiley

EDIT: Also, this:

http://bitcoinist.net/cryptsy-has-moved-out-of-their-building-unannounced-nowhere-to-be-found/

cryptobullion.io (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 08:45:13 PM

Thanks BitcoinCharlie

Doing all we can to get them to update the CBX wallet. Hoping for the best.

BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2016, 08:47:56 PM

Thanks BitcoinCharlie

Doing all we can to get them to update the CBX wallet. Hoping for the best.
Me too, brutha!

Thanks for all that you are doing!

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 11:19:05 PM

Just had a look at 24 hour trading volume for all exchanges, pretty interesting...

http://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

Apparently YoBit is the highest volume exchange on which CBX is listed and sadly this is the one exchange we seem to have overlooked based on our community voting. (Cryptsy is not listed on coinmarketcap).

I don't know much about this exchange... anyone with experience?

Let's start to make a presence there, they have an active trollbox.

Yes, we have overlooked Yobit.net it seems; Yobit is also pretty strong in Asia, which is another reason to maintain CBX activity there since we wanted to be present in that market...

AnoMe

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:11:43 AM
Last edit: January 12, 2016, 01:27:29 AM by AnoMe

Bougth CBX on Banx.io, no problem and withdrawal to my wallet was OK.

I dont trust YoBit because many wallets are in maintenance (less than craptsy and more than c-cex i think, yobit suck with that too) and because they encourage and help scam ico.

Then i tried to send 1 CBX on two others exchange.

Both are confirmed but are "not yet redemed"

Sended from my wallet 1 CBX to Cryptopia, oups there wallet say "waiting for update"
 ( my fault, have'nt view the icon before i sent, np i will get them once they update the wallet or know their is an update )

Sended from my wallet 1 CBX to YoBit, ...
I looked before their wallet and was ok: Wallet status: Online (1317253 blocks)

But one hour after and more than 37 confirmations, nothing received and nothing on incoming deposit  Huh while i get them in few seconds with banx.io

If i cant deposit 1 on Yobit,  i will not place a trade to buy then. (same for cryptopia)

My wallet is in 2.3.0.
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2016, 01:26:23 AM

Hi,

I updated to wallet 2.3.0.0

When it was syncing, it is stuck at block 1305036 indicating that the last block received was 9 days ago.

Any suggestion as to what to do?

Thanks!

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:28:58 AM

Bougth CBX on Banx.io, no problem and withdrawal to my wallet was OK.

I dont trust YoBit because many wallets are in maintenance (less than craptsy but many doesnt work too) and because they encourage and help scam ico.

Then i tried to send 1 CBX on two others exchange.

Both are confirmed but are "not yet redemed"

Sended from my wallet 1 CBX to Cryptopia, oups there wallet say "waiting for update"
 ( my fault, have'nt view the icon before i sent, np i will get them once they update the wallet or know their is an update )

Sended from my wallet 1 CBX to YoBit, ...
I looked before their wallet and was ok: Wallet status: Online (1317253 blocks)

But one hour after and more than 37 confirmations, nothing received and nothing on incoming deposit  Huh while i get them in few seconds with banx.io

If i cant deposit 1 on Yobit,  i will not place a trade to buy then. (same for cryptopia)

My wallet is in 2.3.0.

Banx is really good with keeping up with wallet updates. At least for CBX they have been the most responsive and even proactive. Reliable exchange from my experience.

Yobit I have no experience with but I was informed they have updated their wallet so you should be ok there as soon as the required confirmations go through. Did you check you transaction on the block chain?

Cryptsy and Cryptopia CBX wallets are still in maintenance since they have not updated yet. On those platforms we can only submit support tickets and wait for them to address.

elambert
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 01:30:26 AM

Angry
Hi,

I updated to wallet 2.3.0.0

When it was syncing, it is stuck at block 1305036 indicating that the last block received was 9 days ago.

Any suggestion as to what to do?

Thanks!

Get the bootstrap from the website, close your Vault and replace those files in your roaming folder. Once complete, restart your wallet and let it sync for the last few days (bootstrap is through Jan 6th so will not have to sync long).

https://mega.nz/#!0UYEDCpK!pKZCy_vA9xHPP8NlnK7nQQI4gaRGn_RlzWGQ2yI2g6c
AnoMe

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:18:00 AM

Yobit I have no experience with but I was informed they have updated their wallet so you should be ok there as soon as the required confirmations go through. Did you check you transaction on the block chain?
Yes the transaction is on blockchain and have now more than 92 confirmations and the address on blockchain show 1 CBX

i just looked again few second ago on yobit and same Wallet status: Online (1317333 blocks)

will wait toromow to see or contact their support but it comforts me to not trust yobit to buy altcoin
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 02:48:53 PM

Yes the transaction is on blockchain and have now more than 92 confirmations and the address on blockchain show 1 CBX

i just looked again few second ago on yobit and same Wallet status: Online (1317333 blocks)

will wait toromow to see or contact their support but it comforts me to not trust yobit to buy altcoin

I have reached out to Yobit to confirm they have updated to v2.3 but it sounds as if they have not - otherwise your deposit would have shown up... No response to your ticket yet?
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 03:03:19 PM

For the last 1,000 blocks, 28.2% of the network is staking.

This means that those participating in staking the last 1k blocks are being paid at a yearly rate of 7.1% for their service of securing the network and processing transactions (simply keeping their Vault online and unlocked).

Due to PoSP, this is occurring while growth of the money supply is holding steady at its fixed 2% inflationary rate.

2% / 28.2% = 7.1%

Thank you to those who are participating and earning this compensation for their contribution.

Also, anyone can participate. No mining equipment is necessary, no mining farms to compete with.

If you want to join in, you can purchase CBX on one of the supporting exchanges, move your CBX to your personal Vault and after 1 hour you can start taking advantage of these earnings.
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2016, 06:23:17 PM

FYI- currently Banx.io is the only exchange that is updated to v2.3. If you are looking to trade / deposit / withdraw, please use Banx.io

Will update the community when the other exchanges are updated:
- Cryptopia
- Cyptsy
- YoBit

If you trade at any of the listed exchanges, please help by submitting a support ticket or tweeting the exchange to try to encourage them to upgrade to v2.3.

Thanks!
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: