Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:58:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359430 times)
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 01:43:25 AM

Thank you, dear seller, for reducing the price of your wall (0.6% of all CBX in existence, in one unethical careless offer) to 60000 satoshis, so that new CBX users will have once more the opportunity to join the CBX family, or add to an existing small position at a very affordable price. I don't think your wall will last very long.

We continue to do what in the end will be good for Crypto Bullion, until a large amount of people realize its value.

These CBX will going into the hands of supporters, who understand what a gem they are getting into. Whoever it is, they are obviously in need of the cash or bitcoin, or extremely foolish. They will certainly regret selling at that ridiculous price  Cheesy

At least they are not dumping them, but giving buyers a chance. Although if they did the market would bounce back anyway.

Supply will run out eventually and we will continue onward and upward with a stronger community of investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:09:47 AM

I am so pleased with the creation of multi-lingual threads. So obvious. So powerful.

Tee hee, and could you believe it? The word in French for 'upload' is 'upload'?

Mark

Yes, it is a good idea to have threads to take CBX straight to people, in their own language; but the most important thing, I think, is we are adding dedicated and invested people that will look after and promote CBX in their own communities. Crypto currency success is all about good and dedicated people!

At this moment we are looking for a Dutch, Italian, a German person, and someone from India.

Lol Your buddy Emeu is Émeu in French  Cheesy

I was just looking at the 'Countries of Wallets'

It's great to see that we have a growing number of users in the area's already targeted by this method. Good work VonSpass, this approach is obviously working and it is exciting to see CBX spreading around the world.

I would just like to say to all of those who have recently arrived, whatever nationality, welcome to the Crypto Bullion community!
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 02:35:55 PM

I am so pleased with the creation of multi-lingual threads. So obvious. So powerful.

Tee hee, and could you believe it? The word in French for 'upload' is 'upload'?

Mark

Yes, it is a good idea to have threads to take CBX straight to people, in their own language; but the most important thing, I think, is we are adding dedicated and invested people that will look after and promote CBX in their own communities. Crypto currency success is all about good and dedicated people!

At this moment we are looking for a Dutch, Italian, a German person, and someone from India.

Lol Your buddy Emeu is Émeu in French  Cheesy

I was just looking at the 'Countries of Wallets'

It's great to see that we have a growing number of users in the area's already targeted by this method. Good work VonSpass, this approach is obviously working and it is exciting to see CBX spreading around the world.

I would just like to say to all of those who have recently arrived, whatever nationality, welcome to the Crypto Bullion community!

Wow, very impressive! VonSpass' multinational mafia effect!

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:24:21 PM

@ Abiky: welcome! Although the long-timers here deserve boundless praise for their efforts; in the bigger picture -- my focus is on world economics -- the party is just gettin' underway. Please feel free to put some volume on Cryptopia and Yobits, and join our search for a new exchange. A little diligence will net you CBX.

Mark

Don't mind if I do. Prices have gone back to the way it was before. Now I am going to buy some huge stack of CBX and start staking. I would be great if there's a CBX cloud staking service around. It would make my life a whole lot easier. But still, this could be one of the most valuable alt coins yet! It is very scarce which would make a positive effect in price as well.  Smiley

You left out a major piece of what is attractive about CBX, its original and only of its kind algorithm PoSP. PoSP is the perfect algorithm for cryptocurrencies. It applies logic that no other algorithm existing matches and is purely tailored for decentralization, security and investor ROI. Check out the whitepaper if you have not yet, the algo is a gamechanger and things will take off quickly as more people learn about it.

http://cryptobullion.io/white-paper/

Great. Thanks for sharing this information. I guess I have to learn more about CBX before investing anything into it. I will check the whitepaper this weekend. Looking at what you said, the PoSP looks very unique for a crypto like this.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:49:07 PM

@ Abiky: welcome! Although the long-timers here deserve boundless praise for their efforts; in the bigger picture -- my focus is on world economics -- the party is just gettin' underway. Please feel free to put some volume on Cryptopia and Yobits, and join our search for a new exchange. A little diligence will net you CBX.

Mark

Don't mind if I do. Prices have gone back to the way it was before. Now I am going to buy some huge stack of CBX and start staking. I would be great if there's a CBX cloud staking service around. It would make my life a whole lot easier. But still, this could be one of the most valuable alt coins yet! It is very scarce which would make a positive effect in price as well.  Smiley

You left out a major piece of what is attractive about CBX, its original and only of its kind algorithm PoSP. PoSP is the perfect algorithm for cryptocurrencies. It applies logic that no other algorithm existing matches and is purely tailored for decentralization, security and investor ROI. Check out the whitepaper if you have not yet, the algo is a gamechanger and things will take off quickly as more people learn about it.

http://cryptobullion.io/white-paper/

Great. Thanks for sharing this information. I guess I have to learn more about CBX before investing anything into it. I will check the whitepaper this weekend. Looking at what you said, the PoSP looks very unique for a crypto like this.  Cheesy

Welcome on board Abiky! Glad you like CBX, and I am sure that the more you look into it, the more you will like it...

Cheesy
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:51:02 PM

Wow, very impressive! VonSpass' multinational mafia effect!

Yeah I feel like the Don lol

Happy Friday guys - my favorite day of the week
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:03:08 PM

Welcome on board Abiky! Glad you like CBX, and I am sure that the more you look into it, the more you will like it...

Cheesy

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am buying a couple of CBX right now. Say, any idea if the CBX promo cards are still available? I would like to have some to promote CBX to my friends but after sending an email months ago (over the CBX site), I didn't receive any response so far. Now I have tried to send another message, hoping that I could get lucky.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:35:54 PM

Cheesy

Thanks for the warm welcome. I am buying a couple of CBX right now. Say, any idea if the CBX promo cards are still available? I would like to have some to promote CBX to my friends but after sending an email months ago (over the CBX site), I didn't receive any response so far. Now I have tried to send another message, hoping that I could get lucky.  Smiley

Found your email and both Ben and I have responded to you. The promo cards are available, just respond to the emails and we will get some shipped out to you.

Cheers, welcome and thank you!

elambert
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 08:48:09 PM

Cheesy

Found your email and both Ben and I have responded to you. The promo cards are available, just respond to the emails and we will get some shipped out to you.

Cheers, welcome and thank you!

elambert

Hey thanks for sending quick reply to my email! I have already responded to your email. This is great. Can't wait to begin with the CBX promotion. It will definitely be for the benefit of the crypto currency.  Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 09:07:43 PM

Abiky, we will ship out to you this weekend  Wink

PoSP Data:
Friday, February 19
Annual Growth in Money Supply = 2%
PoSP Variable* Interest Rate = 8.81%

*PoSP interest earnings are dependent on the amount of CBX in existence that are being staked at a particular time and therefore always outpace the 2% annual growth in money supply.
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:24:48 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 02:01:41 AM by IMZ

PoSP Data:
Friday, February 19

*PoSP interest earnings are dependent on the amount of CBX in existence that are being staked at a particular time and therefore always outpace the 2% annual growth in money supply.

I am still figuring some of this out, but the 0.04 CBX that turned up in my wallet was the most satisfying amount I've ever accrued!

EDIT: the chart of CBX distribution -- are there lessons to learn here? Can it teach us anything about our 'outreach'??

Perhaps Lithuania is an example. (Hello, Lithuania!!) A country of less than 3 million people ranks in the top dozen? Can we figure out why?

Have we any idea why India and Australia haven't discovered CBX?

Mark, Australia (CBX-wallet population: 1)

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:04:44 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 03:43:31 AM by VonSpass

PoSP Data:
Friday, February 19

I am still figuring some of this out, but the 0.04 CBX that turned up in my wallet was the most satisfying amount I've ever accrued!

EDIT: the chart of CBX distribution -- are there lessons to learn here? Can it teach us anything about our 'outreach'??

Perhaps Lithuania is an example. (Hello, Lithuania!!) A country of less than 3 million people ranks in the top dozen? Can we figure out why?

Have we any idea why India and Australia haven't discovered CBX?

Mark, Australia (CBX-wallet population: 1)

The Geo outreach program is running well, it will mostly pay in the medium/long term; and I think you will see nodes appear pretty much everywhere in targetted areas, as more and more people discover CBX and learn about it.

We could have the best possible coin algorithm (and we do), if people do not hear about it, it will be forgotten. This is where I come into play with this (and other) strategies.

There is a luck factor that will even itself out in the long term; I am not sure this approach is more efficient with some cultures more than others in the long run.  As time passes, more and more people read and learn about CBX and some decide to download the Vault and try staking. It is also important for people "trying out CBX" to understand what the current staking yield of 9% means; to a Vault with 10 CBX in it, it won't be very exciting as the gains will be few and far between - but at the end of the year you will get your yield, sometimes more (certain hours of the day see less Vaults staking, so higher yields than calculated are seen). Down the line, as CBX's price rises significantly, even gains from 10 CBX Vaults will be sought after and significant.

Then, once awareness is achieved, you have the coinmarketcap chart: we all know this chart is extremely important. As CBX climbs that chart, even more people become aware of CBX and start investigating the coin; people sitting on the fence become adopters as CBX climbs the chart positions. Because of our multilingual forum effort, these new adopters find information in their own language, this is important because we assume everybody on the internet speaks the English language, but this is not the case! Coinmarketcap chart is also why the current wall we currently see at Cryptopia is extremely hurtful to CBX's momentum; we must all do our part so that wall disappears. Only then, we will see some real momentum as there actually are very few CBX circulating outside this wall at current low prices; things can go pretty fast.
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:52:49 AM

' . . . these new adopters find information in their own language, this is important because we assume everybody on the internet speaks the English language, but this is not the case!'

The assumption that everybody on the Net speaks English is a problem that Ian* and I have been waiting to see vigorously tackled for a long long time.

Mark

*Guys, I'm just the front-of-house guy at IndiaMikeZulu, doing community analyses and dev work. Ian is our 'Tech Officer,' and an awesome trader. We have a dozen members altogether, and one member or another rings the farmhouse here, to talk cryptos, every day!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 04:19:22 AM

Man as soon as I get myself updated with the latest CBX version here I'm going to for sure get some staking going on with this freaking GEM!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 08:16:46 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 10:18:25 AM by IMZ

63   Crypto Bullion Crypto Bullion   $ 873,923   $ 0.902025   968,845 CBX   $ 609   266.16 %

Edit: Wa ha ha: 57   Crypto Bullion Crypto Bullion   $ 1,044,958   $ 1.08   968,845 CBX   $ 497   333.37 %

As someone once said, there's no such thing as bad press.
psychofractor

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:02:03 AM

Hi, I still have a huge chuck of memory eaten by the CBX vault during staking. I thought v2.3.2 should fix this?

@PsychoFractor
BTC 1CVirdfUpJLXTeFiRtgi2BRJmkUu4q2YjC   CBX 5nqST1iUnGj62MQxjGEn6i2uKgzZCpMaFi   DMD dMctVv2u1PN8tN2gwyzVgV7piUx2gvR1CD
snatchmonkey

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 10:25:28 AM

I find 2.3.2 to be much improved over previous versions with regard to memory usage, but yes, it does still suffer from leakage. I think it happens quicker the more coins you stake. I'm sure Alex is still working on this, amongst other things.
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 01:22:29 PM

Hi, I still have a huge chuck of memory eaten by the CBX vault during staking. I thought v2.3.2 should fix this?

Yea me to, its much better than it was but there is definitely a memory leak somewhere (running Debian 8 x86) when staking - Just checked my daemon (had it staking for 1 week solid) and it had used 96% of my 250mb swap space - just restarted it and memory usage is now back to normal... but building again (slowly)....

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
psychofractor

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:01:36 PM

Yea me to, its much better than it was but there is definitely a memory leak somewhere (running Debian 8 x86) when staking - Just checked my daemon (had it staking for 1 week solid) and it had used 96% of my 250mb swap space - just restarted it and memory usage is now back to normal... but building again (slowly)....
Well, the wallet doesn't crash like it used to, but I need to close it when I open other wallets. Win7-64/8Gb RAM, btw...

I hope there is a fix coming!

@PsychoFractor
BTC 1CVirdfUpJLXTeFiRtgi2BRJmkUu4q2YjC   CBX 5nqST1iUnGj62MQxjGEn6i2uKgzZCpMaFi   DMD dMctVv2u1PN8tN2gwyzVgV7piUx2gvR1CD
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 05:32:34 PM

Well, the wallet doesn't crash like it used to, but I need to close it when I open other wallets. Win7-64/8Gb RAM, btw...

I hope there is a fix coming!

Yes, Alex4J is working on a new version, which will include some fixes, and interface improvements...
Pages: « 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 [78] 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: