Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:38:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 04:40:50 AM

EDIT:

Merchant Project, W.A.

Sigh: as a CBX android is what our merchant needs to use, we’re gonna put the project on hold for a few weeks.

And: guys, I've been following the GFC since before it was called 'GFC' -- eight years at this point. The spike in crypto prices at present is being driven by world economic events: China at this second (folks want 'out' of the Yuan) and by the Brexit shortly. So I'll dump interesting stuff here:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit

Dear imz

I have no idea what gfc is , maybe a link would be nice , China for your info does not want out of yuan , it's the TOP 3% which want to hold other currencies because the yuan devalues too fast . And easier to spent other $$ when overseas , plus the crack down on graft , they just want to hide it , best choice they have now are coin made in China

Morning, m33!

'GFC' is 'Global Financial Crisis.' It's been raging on various levels since the stock market crash of 2008.

And China? I wrote, "folks want 'out' of the Yuan." [my italics] So, we agree, 'the TOP 3%' indeed want out of the Yuan.

Mark

Main point is they want to hide the excess cash from graft

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:50:47 AM

EDIT:

Merchant Project, W.A.

Sigh: as a CBX android is what our merchant needs to use, we’re gonna put the project on hold for a few weeks.

And: guys, I've been following the GFC since before it was called 'GFC' -- eight years at this point. The spike in crypto prices at present is being driven by world economic events: China at this second (folks want 'out' of the Yuan) and by the Brexit shortly. So I'll dump interesting stuff here:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/679104/End-EU-rule-FINALLY-Leave-camp-take-19-POINT-lead-Britons-flock-Brexit

Dear imz

I have no idea what gfc is , maybe a link would be nice , China for your info does not want out of yuan , it's the TOP 3% which want to hold other currencies because the yuan devalues too fast . And easier to spent other $$ when overseas , plus the crack down on graft , they just want to hide it , best choice they have now are coin made in China

Morning, m33!

'GFC' is 'Global Financial Crisis.' It's been raging on various levels since the stock market crash of 2008.

And China? I wrote, "folks want 'out' of the Yuan." [my italics] So, we agree, 'the TOP 3%' indeed want out of the Yuan.

Mark

Main point is they want to hide the excess cash from graft

'However, discussion in the crypto-sphere has been heavily concentrated on the lesser influences on prices -- the proliferation of altcoins and technology, the outcome of The FINCEN Meeting -- rather than at the likely primary mid-term driver of prices:

the deterioration of the global economy.'

Well, umm . . . no, m33. The main point is that external economic events are now -- as I predicted here, two years ago: https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/242i41/crypto_prices_and_the_global_financial_crisis -- becoming the primary influences on crypto-currency prices.

I came to cryptos from a background in political theory and activism, and realised, when I was first told about Bitcoin, that ultimately exactly what would happen is what is happening now: as the GFC became a reality even to those without a general interest in politics and economics, people all over the world would flock out of fiat currencies and into 'post-governmental' currencies. Exciting times!
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:13:46 AM

We have a good buy-wall of 1898 CBX over @21k sats over at cryptopia, would love to buy more CBX only that FIAT->BTC is costly nowadays.

arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:18:31 AM

We have a good buy-wall of 1898 CBX over @21k sats over at cryptopia, would love to buy more CBX only that FIAT->BTC is costly nowadays.
you really doing good kabayan, keep buying and let the coin stake and profit from time to time, if only I have that much like you I would prefer to do the same as this promising coin will deliver after dev completed their road map the coin is for long time investment so it will grows up with you in the long run.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:52:21 AM

you really doing good kabayan, keep buying and let the coin stake and profit from time to time, if only I have that much like you I would prefer to do the same as this promising coin will deliver after dev completed their road map the coin is for long time investment so it will grows up with you in the long run.

PoSP is really great combined with low inflation rate. If CBX had inflation rate like other altcoins out there, our price could be way lower. The only thing left in CBX is merchant adoption and this coin will go high probably around $5.

elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 01:45:40 PM

EDIT:

Merchant Project, W.A.

IMZ, talk to me... Android is acting up?
Baby Rage

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Qtum • Value Transfer Protocol DAPP Platform

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 07:08:21 PM

In an attempt to help Both the CBX developers and shareholders I have a special offer for all CBX holders. In order to get some CBX off the exchanges and out of wallets i am selling digital products, That will only be paid for with CBX.

I will be selling a whole range of entertainment accounts. Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, Direct TV, and many others.
Each account will cost a measly 0.5 CBX, thats less than 10 US cents. If an account is faulty or is closed after less than 1 month i will Give you a brand new account.

So send me a PM and we can start getting CBX on top where it belongs.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█ Qtum █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
●▬●▬●▬● First UTXO Based PoS Smart Contract and DAPP Platform ●▬●▬●▬●
▃▃▃▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 09:43:40 PM

https://rawx.io/poll.html

Don't forget to vote for CBX so it can be included on the upcoming RAWX beta release (its the successor/relaunch to mcxnow which shutdown in 2014).

the leading votes are looking a little bit flavor of the month, if everyone can cast a vote for cbx, its needs to get over only 300 votes to be in the top 5 Smiley
RAWX.io Voting closes in 6 days and beta launch is in 12 days

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:17:26 PM

In an attempt to help Both the CBX developers and shareholders I have a special offer for all CBX holders. In order to get some CBX off the exchanges and out of wallets i am selling digital products, That will only be paid for with CBX.

I will be selling a whole range of entertainment accounts. Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, Direct TV, and many others.
Each account will cost a measly 0.5 CBX, thats less than 10 US cents. If an account is faulty or is closed after less than 1 month i will Give you a brand new account.

Now that's what I am talking about! Products and services bought with CBX
IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:42:20 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2016, 12:35:38 AM by IMZ

Coin Wholesaling

Please give me two days – gotta take my laptop to town, to update the CBX vault. Then:

# If our buy-sell split is, say, 300-260, I will sell CBX at 260 – siphoning CBX straight off Cryptopia. The rate we’ll call ‘merchants’ rate.’
# you will send the Btc to me first (it’ll be 0.1.or.0.2 Don’t forget transaction fees)
# after you buy it? Not my problem. But you could set up friends and family.
# W.B.I.P. folk get permanent special status
# I will post a 1,000-CBX bond

Please do offer any suggestions you have.

Mark, Western Australia

IMZ
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 10:44:09 PM

This is a tremendous undertaking, Baby Rage! Looking forward to see it become a pivotal project in our development.

Mark
shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:11:59 AM

This is a great initiative for CBX growth.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 06:20:02 AM

Maybe we can have a merchants section in the main website where merchants can be rewarded.

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:08:02 AM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 08:03:07 AM by VonSpass

Second edition of Lotto Bullion!

The one and only! Still considered a test, the 20 CBX prize will be quite real nonetheless for one lucky winner... Please visit http://lottobullion.com/ to take part in this draw!

The draw to select the winner of the prize will be selected on Saturday June 18th, 2016 6PM UTC; see website for more details.

You have a few days to get in still, but its best to buy a ticket now so you don't forget!

Good Luck!
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:17:10 AM

The one and only! Still considered a test, the 20 CBX prize will be quite real nonetheless for a lucky winner... Please visit http://lottobullion.com/ to take part in this draw!

A higher prize, I just sent one. It's not on the list though as I just sent it seconds ago. Bigger prize, same amount of bet.

elambert
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:03:44 PM

Maybe we can have a merchants section in the main website where merchants can be rewarded.

Great idea Dekker3D! Do you want to take ownership of this project? I can give you access to the forums and my support.
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:41:40 PM

Great idea Dekker3D! Do you want to take ownership of this project? I can give you access to the forums and my support.

Thanks but I'm afraid I wont be effective due to being busy at work. I only find time every once in a while as I need to check several forum topics to keep myself updated with my altcoin prices and activities. Maybe someone else can spearhead such project.

elambert
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 03:01:05 PM

Thanks but I'm afraid I wont be effective due to being busy at work. I only find time every once in a while as I need to check several forum topics to keep myself updated with my altcoin prices and activities. Maybe someone else can spearhead such project.

Sure thing, its a very good idea... I will see what we can come up with. Functionality of CBX should be a primary focus for all owners!
Dekker3D

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:47:59 AM

Sure thing, its a very good idea... I will see what we can come up with. Functionality of CBX should be a primary focus for all owners!

Correct. I'm sure though that there are good things that lie ahead. To those who are doing stuff for the coin let us know if you need any help Smiley

Dekker3D

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 07:15:09 AM

The one and only! Still considered a test, the 20 CBX prize will be quite real nonetheless for a lucky winner... Please visit http://lottobullion.com/ to take part in this draw!

A higher prize, I just sent one. It's not on the list though as I just sent it seconds ago. Bigger prize, same amount of bet.

A reminder on this one. Now have a higher CBX prize of 20 CBX. 3 days left to join in.

Vonspass, can I send multiple entries?

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: