Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
snatchmonkey

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 02:55:37 PM

I think Poloniex is the best shot. But it needs to reach requested minimum tradevolume otherwise it gets delisted like Bittrex once did.
To get there many members should make this request with motivation:
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

Write them that CBX is solid and has been around steadily since 2013 and whatever good you can think of.

How can I get a coin listed on Poloniex?

You can submit your request using our Coin Request Form.

Poloniex reviews coin submissions and makes decisions based on several criteria. Where applicable, a coin must have:
A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

We also conduct a thorough code review before a coin is added on our exchange. In addition, we like to see evidence of the developers' dedication to the project, community interest, and above all else, innovation. If you feel your coin is truly innovative, we want to hear about it. Poloniex never requests payments to list coins.

Thanks BTCat, form submitted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptobullion.io (OP)

Activity: 152
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 04:46:01 PM

I agree, BTER voting is a dead end unfortunately.

I just went through the rigamarole of filling out the forms etc for voting to novaexchange, only to be messaged we are already on there! haha... oops

https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CBX/

Not been used much by the looks of it, can we have this one added to the OP please. Cryptomic needs to come off the list aswell since it is no longer up.

Also can anyone who has not done so already please head over to https://c-cex.com/?id=vote and add their vote for CBX.

Cryptomic has been replaced on the OP by NovaExchange - however the image for Nova is not being accepted by BCT for some reason. If someone wants to provide a image link that works, I will replace it. The other images are from imgur so not sure why the Nova one is having an issue.

malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 08:43:05 PM

I just went through the rigamarole of filling out the forms etc for voting to novaexchange, only to be messaged we are already on there! haha... oops

Not been used much by the looks of it, can we have this one added to the OP please. Cryptomic needs to come off the list aswell since it is no longer up.

Also can anyone who has not done so already please head over to https://c-cex.com/?id=vote and add their vote for CBX.

Cryptomic has been replaced on the OP by NovaExchange - however the image for Nova is not being accepted by BCT for some reason. If someone wants to provide a image link that works, I will replace it. The other images are from imgur so not sure why the Nova one is having an issue.

That's probably because you're linking to the image page in imgur (HTML), not the image itself. There should be a link somewhere in the image info for the original uploader...
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2017, 09:03:09 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2017, 09:13:32 PM by digit

https://i.imgur.com/KcXh7sI.png

CBX is on also on Crypto-Trade.net which has ANY-ANY and FIAT pairings.  I have not used this exchange (sites with this name really have bad history for me now  Undecided ) but it exists and has CBX on it Smiley
https://crypto-trade.net/exchange?base=CBX&counter=BTC

Not much of a logo, this is from their twitter

https://i.imgur.com/7oxTY2I.png

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
cryptobullion.io (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 09:27:49 PM

Thanks digit! Updated and added

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:41:15 PM

I think CBX price is back on the rise and it can grow fast seeing that there are no big sell orders at the moment. Cancel sales and let's get back to 60,000 sat  Wink.
malafaya

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:47:53 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 04:03:58 PM by malafaya

I think CBX price is back on the rise and it can grow fast seeing that there are no big sell orders at the moment. Cancel sales and let's get back to 60,000 sat  Wink.

Very strange. What happened to all those walls with hundreds/thousands? Someone must've had an epiphany Smiley.
Only about 3 BTC needed to go back to that 60,000 sats level.

EDIT: there are still more than 30k deposited at Cryptopia despite just 15k for sale: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/wallet.dws?98857.htm
cryptobullion.io (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:52:49 PM

From what I have gathered, the sale of the Cryptsy coins has occurred in agreement and distribution should be in about a month. I personally communicated with the party handling the sale and it sounds like the purchaser of CBX bought a bundle of the low liquidity coins. What this individual intends is yet to be identified but they will now be the largest stake holder in CBX (outside of the escrow for SPK).

BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:16:56 PM

From what I have gathered, the sale of the Cryptsy coins has occurred in agreement and distribution should be in about a month. I personally communicated with the party handling the sale and it sounds like the purchaser of CBX bought a bundle of the low liquidity coins. What this individual intends is yet to be identified but they will now be the largest stake holder in CBX (outside of the escrow for SPK).

It would be great if the new owner of the coins would introduce himself if he wishes to and perhaps communicate about developments or if he likes to sale them off again, there could be other people interested to hold them. About 21,000 of those cbx used to be mine and I'm still willing to hold or repurchase a decent stack (already on my way back up  Cheesy ).
snatchmonkey

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:26:24 AM

bitsquare.io decentralized exchange should be put in the OP  Smiley thx
cryptobullion.io (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:26:25 PM

bitsquare.io decentralized exchange should be put in the OP  Smiley thx

Is there a CBX market there? I just visited and did not see one. Please provide link.

m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

So there you have it 124k , with just 3 btc to reach 60k, if this coin goes to polo that would be very nice collateral, now we know why the price is picking up

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 03:13:21 PM

My next question will these coins still be made useless with the introduction of the new chain?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 03:36:04 PM

My next question will these coins still be made useless with the introduction of the new chain?

We have discussed this. There will be no making useless of these coins. They exist on the CBX network and that will never change.

There is however a potential of creating a new coin / chain that does not include these coins but nothing is in motion towards this possibility at this time.
malafaya

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:57:47 PM

We have discussed this. There will be no making useless of these coins. They exist on the CBX network and that will never change.

There is however a potential of creating a new coin / chain that does not include these coins but nothing is in motion towards this possibility at this time.

Indeed. I believe we should wait and see what happens to the CBX soon held by the new buyer, and try to figure out what their intentions are if possible. He may as well be a well-intentioned investor, and that should pose no problem whatsoever to CBX.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 07:10:30 PM

Nice answer you should ask ppl around what happen when I email them about this matter . At least you all know my intention ,

Indeed. I believe we should wait and see what happens to the CBX soon held by the new buyer, and try to figure out what their intentions are if possible. He may as well be a well-intentioned investor, and that should pose no problem whatsoever to CBX.

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 07:19:23 PM

Unfortunately the problem is pre-existing to the Cryptsy distribution. As VonSpass has mentioned numerous times there is a parasitic whale or whales that are content to sell at the .0006+ range. Despite all of the teams efforts we were never able to garner enough interest to have this road block removed by those willing to invest into a future. This obstacle essentially managed to break the CBX team and stop progress - which is understandable. Its never fun working your ass off for someone else to reap all of the reward despite no contribution to the work effort. This issue still exists so we are looking at the necessity of a major influx of investment into CBX to overcome this. The development and advertising tact did not achieve the goal despite intensive effort.

So where do we go from here?

Gliassa

Activity: 102

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 11:44:56 PM

Unfortunately the problem is pre-existing to the Cryptsy distribution. As VonSpass has mentioned numerous times there is a parasitic whale or whales that are content to sell at the .0006+ range. Despite all of the teams efforts we were never able to garner enough interest to have this road block removed by those willing to invest into a future. This obstacle essentially managed to break the CBX team and stop progress - which is understandable. Its never fun working your ass off for someone else to reap all of the reward despite no contribution to the work effort. This issue still exists so we are looking at the necessity of a major influx of investment into CBX to overcome this. The development and advertising tact did not achieve the goal despite intensive effort.

That shouldn't be a problem currently. That whales has it's coins on Yobit.
A scammy and lousy exchanged.

Luckily for CBX they don't allow withdrawals (For over a month now). Which means this Whale can't withdraw his/her coins.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 08:58:25 AM

That shouldn't be a problem currently. That whales has it's coins on Yobit.
A scammy and lousy exchanged.

Luckily for CBX they don't allow withdrawals (For over a month now). Which means this Whale can't withdraw his/her coins.

There is another whale on cryptopia with 30k of Cbx , why didn't  he just stake those . And a new whale with 124k from crapsy!

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 09:04:59 AM

One way to solve the problem of the whales would be this , reduce the coins 10 to 1 or 5 to 1 , what ever the rates  , but to qualify for the exchange owner of Cbx coins need to come forward, register and verify identity , even if unable to settle at least an open line of communication is made , my 2 cents

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: