Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:27:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:05:55 AM

The Cryptsy coins were a major reason for cbx to go down, investors have been waiting for more than a year for the resolution. Now that it's clear what will happen I think we can shrug off this problem. For most people it does not matter who held those coins and who is holding it now, in time these coins will find the way back to better distribution.

I would suggest to create a second deveopment team that solely focusses on PR, promotions and creative aspects. We need ambassadors that can link us up with new websites and projects that can benefit.

Technically it would be great if CBX can be used in applications easier or take a look at PeerAssets of Peercoin. If cbx adopts this when it's ready then we can create contracts and create assets. I'm als wondering if SegWit can do something to enhance.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Majormax
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:17:20 AM

One way to solve the problem of the whales would be this , reduce the coins 10 to 1 or 5 to 1 , what ever the rates  , but to qualify for the exchange owner of Cbx coins need to come forward, register and verify identity , even if unable to settle at least an open line of communication is made , my 2 cents

Nope : That would be interfering in the immutability, worse than Ethereum and Dao reversal.

What little trust was left in CBX would evapoate. Ethereum only carried on because of its size and backing.

Leave the coins to find distribution at whatever level, even if it is 1 satoshi. There will be a market price : the real future depends on development and utiliy only.
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:23:19 AM

The Cryptsy coins were a major reason for cbx to go down, investors have been waiting for more than a year for the resolution. Now that it's clear what will happen I think we can shrug off this problem. For most people it does not matter who held those coins and who is holding it now, in time these coins will find the way back to better distribution.

I would suggest to create a second deveopment team that solely focusses on PR, promotions and creative aspects. We need ambassadors that can link us up with new websites and projects that can benefit.

Technically it would be great if CBX can be used in applications easier or take a look at PeerAssets of Peercoin. If cbx adopts this when it's ready then we can create contracts and create assets. I'm als wondering if SegWit can do something to enhance.

Yep I tried to buy these way back but price spiked and got so high all of a sudden every time I tried to buy them I just gave up.Maybe I will be able to get a few now.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:37:36 AM

Yep I tried to buy these way back but price spiked and got so high all of a sudden every time I tried to buy them I just gave up.Maybe I will be able to get a few now.

Well there's 4 K now available on Cryptopia for 12,500 sat. Looks someone likes to build walls. In the end power of investment will decide the price, as long people keep
on selling them cheaper then there's always quick profit takers. To be fair, I do it myself too sometimes but that's called trading, it's also a dog-eat-dog market and players
like to play the whalegame. The more longterm investors hold coins off the market the less it will happen. I think all holders are benefitted with a higher pricelevel, apparently
not all agree with that.
TomVelvetPaws

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:41:14 AM

Well there's 4 K now available on Cryptopia for 12,500 sat. Looks someone likes to build walls. In the end power of investment will decide the price, as long people keep
on selling them cheaper then there's always quick profit takers. To be fair, I do it myself too sometimes but that's called trading, it's also a dog-eat-dog market and players
like to play the whalegame. The more longterm investors hold coins off the market the less it will happen. I think all holders are benefitted with a higher pricelevel, apparently
not all agree with that.

I hear ya I like to hold for the long term myself usually preferring coins that stake well usually only selling off just enough of the stake to not effect the price to much but the damn whales get in the way sometimes.

CRAVE Embrace the privacy movement    ◥
   Your Market. Your Blockchain Business. Your Profit.     ◥
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 03:43:38 PM

Ok guys I'm trying to sync the wallet, on a new desktop , after first run it starts to sync right away , but after using the bootstrap it stop sync even with 10++ connections

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:46:55 PM

Ok guys I'm trying to sync the wallet, on a new desktop , after first run it starts to sync right away , but after using the bootstrap it stop sync even with 10++ connections

add the nodes from cryptoid to your conf, restart the wallet.  with CBX I find its a good idea to make a backup of your blockchain folder every month if you are running a node for it, and then can copied that back in if a resync is needed.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
Gliassa

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 12:05:04 AM

From what I have gathered, the sale of the Cryptsy coins has occurred in agreement and distribution should be in about a month. I personally communicated with the party handling the sale and it sounds like the purchaser of CBX bought a bundle of the low liquidity coins. What this individual intends is yet to be identified but they will now be the largest stake holder in CBX (outside of the escrow for SPK).

My next question will these coins still be made useless with the introduction of the new chain?

We have discussed this. There will be no making useless of these coins. They exist on the CBX network and that will never change.

There is however a potential of creating a new coin / chain that does not include these coins but nothing is in motion towards this possibility at this time.

Indeed. I believe we should wait and see what happens to the CBX soon held by the new buyer, and try to figure out what their intentions are if possible. He may as well be a well-intentioned investor, and that should pose no problem whatsoever to CBX.

Unfortunately the problem is pre-existing to the Cryptsy distribution. As VonSpass has mentioned numerous times there is a parasitic whale or whales that are content to sell at the .0006+ range. Despite all of the teams efforts we were never able to garner enough interest to have this road block removed by those willing to invest into a future. This obstacle essentially managed to break the CBX team and stop progress - which is understandable. Its never fun working your ass off for someone else to reap all of the reward despite no contribution to the work effort. This issue still exists so we are looking at the necessity of a major influx of investment into CBX to overcome this. The development and advertising tact did not achieve the goal despite intensive effort.

So where do we go from here?

That shouldn't be a problem currently. That whales has it's coins on Yobit.
A scammy and lousy exchanged.

Luckily for CBX they don't allow withdrawals (For over a month now). Which means this Whale can't withdraw his/her coins.

There is another whale on cryptopia with 30k of Cbx , why didn't  he just stake those . And a new whale with 124k from crapsy!

Clearly he is trying to resume his whale game again. Sad that some people get their life enjoyment out of that.
However that was a quick fix. The real/long fix is to get the development team, developing again.

And like BTCat stated start a Marketing team.
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 12:12:00 AM

From what I have gathered, the sale of the Cryptsy coins has occurred in agreement and distribution should be in about a month. I personally communicated with the party handling the sale and it sounds like the purchaser of CBX bought a bundle of the low liquidity coins. What this individual intends is yet to be identified but they will now be the largest stake holder in CBX (outside of the escrow for SPK).

My next question will these coins still be made useless with the introduction of the new chain?

We have discussed this. There will be no making useless of these coins. They exist on the CBX network and that will never change.

There is however a potential of creating a new coin / chain that does not include these coins but nothing is in motion towards this possibility at this time.

Indeed. I believe we should wait and see what happens to the CBX soon held by the new buyer, and try to figure out what their intentions are if possible. He may as well be a well-intentioned investor, and that should pose no problem whatsoever to CBX.

Unfortunately the problem is pre-existing to the Cryptsy distribution. As VonSpass has mentioned numerous times there is a parasitic whale or whales that are content to sell at the .0006+ range. Despite all of the teams efforts we were never able to garner enough interest to have this road block removed by those willing to invest into a future. This obstacle essentially managed to break the CBX team and stop progress - which is understandable. Its never fun working your ass off for someone else to reap all of the reward despite no contribution to the work effort. This issue still exists so we are looking at the necessity of a major influx of investment into CBX to overcome this. The development and advertising tact did not achieve the goal despite intensive effort.

So where do we go from here?

That shouldn't be a problem currently. That whales has it's coins on Yobit.
A scammy and lousy exchanged.

Luckily for CBX they don't allow withdrawals (For over a month now). Which means this Whale can't withdraw his/her coins.

U are wrong thinking that having a whale aboard is bad. Those guys create the volume and make u tremble at their voice. They allow u to catch some profit inbetween their cyclic buys/sells but u bash them instead of being thankful and docile. U are easily manipulated even when u dont have open positions and they know this.

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 05:51:57 AM

U are wrong thinking that having a whale aboard is bad. Those guys create the volume and make u tremble at their voice. They allow u to catch some profit inbetween their cyclic buys/sells but u bash them instead of being thankful and docile. U are easily manipulated even when u dont have open positions and they know this.

The CBX whale is different from other traders, some traders can be seen as a good thing for other cryptos.

This CBX whale purposely hits the CBX markets with impossible walls exactly at the moment when a positive buying momentum builds, thereby stopping this positive momentum.

This whale did this numerous times.

If I didn't know any better, I would say this whale wants to destroy CBX. Make sure we don't succeed.

And I still haven't heard from them. Funny.

Some people just want to be right at all costs - I offered to work with them to make CBX better, I guess that's not gonna happen.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:16:42 AM

The CBX whale is different from other traders, some traders can be seen as a good thing for other cryptos.

This CBX whale purposely hits the CBX markets with impossible walls exactly at the moment when a positive buying momentum builds, thereby stopping this positive momentum.

If I didn't know any better, I would say this whale wants to destroy CBX. Make sure we don't succeed.

Some people just want to be right at all costs - I offered to work with them to make CBX better, I guess that's not gonna happen.

How much ammo do you think this whale has? Maybe pool funds and put up a massive buy wall to buy him out.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2017, 07:25:19 AM

How much ammo do you think this whale has? Maybe pool funds and put up a massive buy wall to buy him out.

He has at least 30k Cbx sitting in cryptopia!

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Big Naturals

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:57:47 AM

I would buy 2k of those
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 10:19:59 AM

I would buy 2k of those

You mean you would buy 2k at 60k satoshis? If you buy now you can get 5k for the same total price Smiley . Unless you really want to buy from that whale, but that will be hard at current levels.
Staking amount seems to be steadily increasing. Associated with an increased volume at Cryptopia, I'd say someone is accumulating at these low prices... Good signs!
Big Naturals

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 11:19:36 AM

I would buy 2k of those

You mean you would buy 2k at 60k satoshis? If you buy now you can get 5k for the same total price Smiley . Unless you really want to buy from that whale, but that will be hard at current levels.
Staking amount seems to be steadily increasing. Associated with an increased volume at Cryptopia, I'd say someone is accumulating at these low prices... Good signs!

I mean if enough people pledge and the community puts up a buy wall that rids CBX of the problem, and that allows true price discovery, then yes, I would buy at 60k sats, but obviously no point unless pledges were sufficient to exhaust the whales load. My  survey of alts has CBX severely undervalued, so buying at 60k sats still leaves ample room for growth. In trench warfare you don't stand a chance taking out a machine gun post going over the top on your own, but if enough guys charge at the same time even a machine gun with 30k rounds will run out of bullets eventually. Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't the devs saying they're about to throw in the towel because this whale is trying to kill CBX? No point buying cheap coins if the devs leave!
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 02:23:02 PM

Devs come and devs go. I have been with the project since the start and have seen this repeat many times. Different people have come on-board and contributed and then they move on to start their own project or join a different one. That is the nature many times of open source projects. Its been almost 4 years at this point and I can only speak for myself and state that I will never abandon the project.

That being said, there is a core group who has been influential in the growth of CBX for years now and they are still around. I don't think this core will ever abandon the project. Additionally there are those who have been involved who sit on the sidelines watching and checking up. Per my experience they become active as a community buzz grows and interest is shown. Seems like we are getting hints of this buzz now as I see new names and more activity posting in this thread.

But this buzz has to grow organically from the community. If you want to contribute, please do.

I have a list of projects for CBX development - just need the developers with time and appropriate skill sets to step forward. Alex does an amazing job and contributes as he can but he has made a name for himself and gets pretty good pay to contribute to other projects. He is a stake holder and passionate about CBX but it doesn't make cents for him to focus on CBX when there is no community support.

Additionally we need advertising/marketing. Most recently VonSpass had filled this role and did a great job with this, but he has a lot on his plate presently so someone else can step up and offer some fresh ideas and energy.

Finally the buy support piece (probably the most important) needs contributors. Nothing attracts investors like strong buy side support and sustained upward movement. If your are interested in investing, put a buy offer at present level and let it sit. It may get filled or someone will place an offer above you. The more offers that are placed the stronger CBX becomes and the more attractive it is to other potential investors.

These three areas need more community assistance and leadership as the last group fell short of breaking through the resistance.

Essentially every new community assembly can attract the previous contributors from the past 4 years making each push forward stronger and better supported. Purchase price is extremely low so it is a minimal investment/risk needed to get a stake and then contribute to try to build it into a long term wealth storage tool.

I am always excited and willing to get things moving again if there is community interest and assistance.
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:40:41 PM

To buy this whale out is a 2 step process.

First step - Buy all CBX sitting at the exchange from sellers up until 60 000 satoshis price (300 000 USD market cap value for CBX - 60 000 satoshis is not an exagerated price, for such a quality coin)

Second step - Buy all the CBX walls viciously posted systematically at 60 000 satoshis, until this whale runs out (giving him a nasty grin in the process)

I suspect this whale could have much more than 30 000 CBX. I am still waiting for a sign from them, so I cannot confirm how many does this gentleman have, but it seems like a high number.
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 07:46:32 PM

First step - Buy all CBX sitting at the exchange from sellers up until 60 000 satoshis price (300 000 USD market value for CBX - 60 000 satoshis is not an exagerated price, for such a quality coin)

Second step - Buy all the CBX walls viciously posted systematically at 60 000 satoshis, until this whale runs out (giving him a nasty grin in the process)

I suspect this whale could have much more than 30 000 CBX. I am still waiting for a sign from them, so I cannot confirm how many does this gentleman have.

After running a quick search on previous suspicious addresses, I think there are at least 40k out of Cryptopia for this whale (30k is the minimum total deposited at Cryptopia currently, as many change addresses are still not accounted for at CryptoID).
BTCat
Legendary

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 08:11:34 PM

After running a quick search on previous suspicious addresses, I think there are at least 40k out of Cryptopia for this whale (30k is the minimum total deposited at Cryptopia currently, as many change addresses are still not accounted for at CryptoID).

I would raise a flag here to keep respecting coinholders privacy somehow. Even though many addresses can be identified in the end each holder can buy or sell how he wants (without being bashed for it). Just don't like the kind of witchhunt sphere that starts to shape around this. It's not perse the best attitude a coin should promote and seriously not a way to keep investors aboard.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 27, 2017, 09:09:24 PM

First step - Buy all CBX sitting at the exchange from sellers up until 60 000 satoshis price (300 000 USD market cap value for CBX - 60 000 satoshis is not an exagerated price, for such a quality coin)

I suspect this whale could have much more than 30 000 CBX. I am still waiting for a sign from them, so I cannot confirm how many does this gentleman have, but it seems like a high number.

LMAO Are u wanting to sell at @60k and posting motivational words of wisdom that u pulled outta ur ass. If u wanna dry that whale outs of his possessions u certainly do not need any advises by a random internet chick. I mean what the fuck. On what grounds do u estimate ur price and cap for a random shitcoin that doesnt have an objective value. Better ask ur dealer to tick u some weed and sit there quietly, u feminine fuck.
Pages: « 1 ... 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 [180] 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: