Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359430 times)
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:50:59 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 03:08:13 PM by elambert

awesome! i was curious about the masternodes, how is that going? have you guys decided on what amount of coins is needed to run one and what kind of ROI you can expect from the MN's?

Masternode coding is going very well, is on schedule and will move to testing soon.

Also, any idea why I am unable to withdraw CBX tokens from yobit or when it may be fixed? I asked yobit too but who knows when they will respond and knowing them they will say its something on the developers end

Yobit withdrawals have been off for CBX for quite some time now. Most have given up on the exchange and the consensus recommendation is to use Cryptopia at this time.

Okay seems that is fair enough.. if they donate 5k then that's cool. So long as they are doing something with my cgb cryptsy took that's at least something.

Lets not forget that full funding for the 2017 road-map development project has also been covered by helpthecoin. We are very fortunate to have them on-board as their financial support will get us to the point of self-funding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ilikepeas

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:05:57 PM

awesome! i was curious about the masternodes, how is that going? have you guys decided on what amount of coins is needed to run one and what kind of ROI you can expect from the MN's?

Masternode coding is going very well, is on schedule and will move to testing soon.

Also, any idea why I am unable to withdraw CBX tokens from yobit or when it may be fixed? I asked yobit too but who knows when they will respond and knowing them they will say its something on the developers end

Yobit withdrawals have been off for CBX for quite some time now. Most have given up on the exchange and the consensus recommendation is to use Cryptopia at this time.

Okay seems that is fair enough.. if they donate 5k then that's cool. So long as they are doing something with my cgb cryptsy took that's at least something.

Lets not forget that full funding for the 2017 road-map development project has also been covered by helpthecoin. We are very fortunate to have them on-board as their financial support will get us to the point of self-funding.

so they are basically just holding cbx tokens hostage, that seems crazy to me, has anyone tried to get in touch with them to fix this?? i am trying now but who knows if they will ever respond to me
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:18:46 PM

so they are basically just holding cbx tokens hostage, that seems crazy to me, has anyone tried to get in touch with them to fix this?? i am trying now but who knows if they will ever respond to me

We have contacted their administration and opened countless requests for help, they won't do anything; CBX is not the only coin in this situation at Yobit. I don't understand how come people still use Yobit as an exchange, with so many problems.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 01:05:05 AM

We have contacted their administration and opened countless requests for help, they won't do anything; CBX is not the only coin in this situation at Yobit. I don't understand how come people still use Yobit as an exchange, with so many problems.

FORGET ABOUT YOBITCH , my tek from 2 year back , of only 20,000 units when tek was still 3 numbers . which was on the wrong chain . they have never reply or show any form of help . good luck to ppl who see the low price and think they got a bargain

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
NASdaq

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:29:09 AM

How much longer for the poll?

Can multiple BPN's be run on the same PC?
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 11:41:52 AM

ah, I see. Seems I have been wrong about them. Apologies. Seems I misjudged them. Anyway I already had a couple of people asking me about cbx recently so interest is gathering in this undervalued project.

elambert
Legendary

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 02:11:53 PM

How much longer for the poll?

Can multiple BPN's be run on the same PC?

We do not have a time table for taking down the poll. We are working on development and will factor in the results in our design decision.

Multiple BPNs can be run on the same PC.
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 06:49:23 PM

Very good video here from the Dollar Vigilante...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxsynGSdZW8

Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:05:15 PM

Interesting vid!

F*D, any plans to create any CBX bars in the future?

Still have my very pretty silver CGB bar sitting in the cabinet  Smiley
FiniteByDesign
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1022

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 08:37:10 PM

Interesting vid!

Nothing concreted yet, but will definitely do something.

Killiz

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:38:17 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2017, 08:49:40 PM by Killiz

Official CBX bootstrap updated to today. Download from the OP here or website if you need it.

Also, we are still looking for donation for CBX Dev fund, see below:

Donate to the CBX Foundation Development Fund:

One critical piece of the outlined 2017 road-map is to put in place a self funding mechanism for continued development. The current plan is to create a 10k superblock at the time of the hardfork occurring in August/September to be used for a dev operated BPN from which interest earnings would fuel ongoing CBX development, advertising, etc. However, this is not ideal as it could potentially create an issue with exchange listing policies or negative perception/issues for investors. Resultant to this, it has been suggested to create a donation address to gather these funds from the community. In response to this suggestion the below address has been created to accept donations. The goal is 10k CBX. We will report periodically on progress towards the goal.

CBX Donation Address: 5jMKPEvPoHN4UNQEyEh9n84ZPdaQBMzfuZ

I don't know how others feel who may want to donate.

Personally I feel I could send some CBX to the donation address only to sit back and watch as nobody else does the same. Which puts me off donating.

Now, if I knew that I could donate and the target would be reached, I would happily go ahead and donate.

So, here's my proposal.

Helpthecoin has promised 5000CBX toward the total.

We already have 2115CBX donated.

Leaving 2885CBX short of the total 10000CBX needed.

I will donate the 885CBX if.....

I can find 4 people willing to donate 500CBX each.
5 people willing to donate 400CBX each.
10 people willing to donate 200CBX each.
Any number of people who want to contribute toward the 2000CBX goal.

Whatever the amount you can donate, please post what you are able to contribute. Once we have the remaining balance covered provisionally, we can all send together knowing our donation has not been in vain.

Only 2000CBX to raise between the rest of the community, and we can get this issue wrapped up.

The Dev team have always held on to the same dream as we all have, kept the cogs of this project moving, given us hope, and selflessly given many hours of their own personal time and effort, while we sit back and watch them do this.

Lets give something back. Lets secure the future of CBX. Lets invest where we should be investing, in our development team. They have been priceless so far.......

Killiz

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:40:06 PM

Interesting vid!

Nothing concreted yet, but will definitely do something.

Was thinking silver or gold over concrete, but they will be original I suppose  Cheesy Cheesy

Looking forward to purchasing when the time comes.

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2017, 05:36:29 AM

yes would like to buy good bars with cbx lolol , hope it come to soon ... waiting for it

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Warren.Buffet

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:50:44 AM

I vote for 2k CBX for the BPN, it should be hard to get one, means those who have a BPN value it highly, so will provide good service.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 02:06:23 PM

Official CBX bootstrap updated to today. Download from the OP here or website if you need it.

One critical piece of the outlined 2017 road-map is to put in place a self funding mechanism for continued development. The current plan is to create a 10k superblock at the time of the hardfork occurring in August/September to be used for a dev operated BPN from which interest earnings would fuel ongoing CBX development, advertising, etc. However, this is not ideal as it could potentially create an issue with exchange listing policies or negative perception/issues for investors. Resultant to this, it has been suggested to create a donation address to gather these funds from the community. In response to this suggestion the below address has been created to accept donations. The goal is 10k CBX. We will report periodically on progress towards the goal.

Personally I feel I could send some CBX to the donation address only to sit back and watch as nobody else does the same. Which puts me off donating.

Now, if I knew that I could donate and the target would be reached, I would happily go ahead and donate.

So, here's my proposal.

Whatever the amount you can donate, please post what you are able to contribute. Once we have the remaining balance covered provisionally, we can all send together knowing our donation has not been in vain.

Only 2000CBX to raise between the rest of the community, and we can get this issue wrapped up.

The Dev team have always held on to the same dream as we all have, kept the cogs of this project moving, given us hope, and selflessly given many hours of their own personal time and effort, while we sit back and watch them do this.

Lets give something back. Lets secure the future of CBX. Lets invest where we should be investing, in our development team. They have been priceless so far.......

Well I will donate 100 cbx only... if we can't get 20x people to donate 100 cbx to get this going properly that's pretty sad.
I agree for the most part donations do not work. ROI projects are the way forward. Ie donators for projects share profits from the projects that come to fruition and those that do not donate get nothing. Of course self funding mechanisms are even better for development work on the core project.

ROI is good for raising funds for example to build a CBxchange - so many new coins looking for a good exchange

Also has anyone here contacted atcsecure -- blocknet to see if we can get added to their up and coming decentralised exchange?

misanthropicrage

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

So, here's my proposal.

Well I will donate 100 cbx only... if we can't get 20x people to donate 100 cbx to get this going properly that's pretty sad.
I agree for the most part donations do not work. ROI projects are the way forward. Ie donators for projects share profits from the projects that come to fruition and those that do not donate get nothing. Of course self funding mechanisms are even better for development work on the core project.

ROI is good for raising funds for example to build a CBxchange - so many new coins looking for a good exchange

Also has anyone here contacted atcsecure -- blocknet to see if we can get added to their up and coming decentralised exchange?

I would be interested in donating, but the liquidity is actually terrible.  I am struggling to accumulate.
elambert
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:55:03 PM

I donated another 1k so we are up to 3115.

To clarify, these donated funds will NOT be spent. They are reserved for dev operated masternodes from which only the interest earnings will be used (strictly for CBX development).

Any help is appreciated and CBX owners will continue to benefit from this investment perpetually.

Thank you for the support!
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 01:09:17 AM

So, here's my proposal.

I would be interested in donating, but the liquidity is actually terrible.  I am struggling to accumulate.

i will pledge the last 100 cbx , founder has put in 1000 ,
(I will donate the 885CBX if....Quote from: Killiz on July 28, 2017, 08:38:17 PM.)
(Quote from: cryptohunter on July 29, 2017, 02:06:23 PMWell I will donate 100 cbx only...)

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:33:53 AM

I would add 500 cbx to my 1st donation, by the deadline

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2017, 11:15:28 AM

dear @helpthecoins

as you can see the ppl are all behind you with your 5k , and a few other that pledged , we can make this happen , please start the ball rolling , so we can move on to the next step of devlopment , thanks on behalf of the community

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 [202] 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: