Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:25:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359430 times)
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 08:52:22 AM

dear vonpass

can i get some facts from you aboiut cbx , what is the apr yearly , and how many percentage of total supply is staking , im write an article about cbx

thanks

Sure my friend; CBX's inflation is 2.0%, and will remain at that level: PoSP is about rewarding participating nodes, so current annual percentage rate (apr) of return for people staking CBX at this time is 7.5%, this number is factual; my personal rate of return is actually higher, as in real life not all staking computers manage to stay on the job 100% of the time - so when global participation goes down momentarily, my rate of return goes up (if my computer does not experience any stoppage).

Currently 26.4% of Crypto Bullion's money supply is participating in staking: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/#!extraction; this participation rate has been pretty steady historically.

Once Vault 3.0 is implemented and the 3.0 hard fork has taken place, regular staking Vaults should be earning 1-4%, while masternodes should be earning 9-18%, these numbers are based on historical participation figures. Also, all fees collected during a given block will be awarded to block forming node or masternode - this creates an even higher possible apr, as the use of CBX increases and as more transactions generate more fees.

thanks for the fast rteply , cbx will be mention in my article as below

But another fact that should be considered: The APR is not the actual inflation on the whole ecosystem. This is because not all coins in the ecosystem are staking. Let’s take CBX as an example: The APR is around 7.5% right now which is not too high compared to some other POS coins but still very high if you consider that CBX is a very solid project with a great future perspective. But what you should know is that only about 26.4% of all CBX in circulation are actually staking.check here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/#!extraction. So, the inflation on the entire ecosystem is much smaller, in this case 7.5/26.4, meaning 1.875%. This is very small for an outstanding project like that. It will not be difficult to get even much more new money into the CBX ecosystem so I expect a price rise and good staking rewards what makes CBX one of my favourite POS coins(for CBX it's called PosP).

in another part of the artical

Solid projects with great perspectives and a significant APR

A coin that perfectly fits into that category is CBX. I’d hold it even without staking rewards but with additional staking rewards of 7.5%  this is just a no-brainer. The inflation of CBX is 1.875% is tiny for a strong project with a market cap that is still quite small so the price has much room to grow! For this coin it also really is an advantage when staking keeps you from overtrading. I expect the market cap to be several hundred millions in the next 2 years and this is quite a conservative expectation.

thanks vonpass

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 11:09:10 AM

is there a problem , we have zero connection at crytopia , has the coin forked , please fix it , not when the price is start to go up , thanks

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:08:56 PM

is there a problem , we have zero connection at crytopia , has the coin forked , please fix it , not when the price is start to go up , thanks

I don't detect any network issues with CBX. It must be a Cryptopia problem. It's late night there so they probably missed it.
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:16:45 AM

I don't detect any network issues with CBX. It must be a Cryptopia problem. It's late night there so they probably missed it.

Yes, Fairlady has forwarded to the admins that the CBX wallet there needs rebooting, and it will be carried out shortly.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:04:05 PM

Yes, Fairlady has forwarded to the admins that the CBX wallet there needs rebooting, and it will be carried out shortly.

wow , cbx has been down since yesterday , but now only puts maintaince mode , any idea when we will be online again Huh

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:12:16 PM

Hey Bullionaires, Join The Creative CBX Contest for Positive Momentum!

$500 reward for finding uses for CBX, in new sites and applications, paid by the CBX team.

Rules:

Any site or app using CBX for the first time is eligible to win
    Post your site or app on the CBX forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753
    The community will vote on a winner on Sept 1, 2017
    Site or App must be available to the public and be working/running by Sept 1, 2017
    $500 paid in BTC at the end

Examples of entries:

Existing sites that accept CBX for the first time
    New CBX apps
    New sites that use CBX exclusively
    CBX YouTube videos or ads that can be shared

Feel free to post works in progress, status updates on your project, etc. on the CBX forum. The more you post on the CBX forum the more the community can get behind you and help make your project a success. Prize awarded in BTC so that the winner can buy more CBX!

**Bonus contest - every tweet or post using #500USDforCBX is an entry to win $100 worth of CBX. Winner chosen at random so the more you tweet, retweet, or post, the higher chances you have of winning.

Hello, can you allow a little more time, one week or two for the contest ? Or perhaps end of september to be near the release date of the new vault ?

is this still valid ? i like to add cbx to the coins which i am already taking ,for services provided by me, do we have a "cbx appected here"

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:55:04 PM

$500 reward for finding uses for CBX, in new sites and applications, paid by the CBX team.

Rules:

Post your site or app on the CBX forum. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753
    Site or App must be available to the public and be working/running by Sept 1, 2017

Examples of entries:

New CBX apps

Feel free to post works in progress, status updates on your project, etc. on the CBX forum. The more you post on the CBX forum the more the community can get behind you and help make your project a success. Prize awarded in BTC so that the winner can buy more CBX!

**Bonus contest - every tweet or post using #500USDforCBX is an entry to win $100 worth of CBX. Winner chosen at random so the more you tweet, retweet, or post, the higher chances you have of winning.

Hello, can you allow a little more time, one week or two for the contest ? Or perhaps end of september to be near the release date of the new vault ?

is this still valid ? i like to add cbx to the coins which i am already taking ,for services provided by me, do we have a "cbx appected here"

I dont think there was anything solid presented within the time limit was there?
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:14:03 PM

Rules:

Examples of entries:

New CBX apps

I dont think there was anything solid presented within the time limit was there?

i didnt have any thing than , but i have something now , my site https://mycoinsbot.com  i offer some crypto services and im willing to collect cbx for payment

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Yannic

Activity: 356
Merit: 259

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:43:15 PM

Rules:

Examples of entries:

New CBX apps

I asked if can extented a little eg to end of september, to follow the next vault, but no reply

♥‿♥ Show me your Love with few Yenten to :
[url=https://airdrop-pepe.art]Airdrop

Airdrop
Airdrop
♥‿♥
Website in progress : CryptoServices.net/en/ and Yenten.Today
☮ Peace, ♥ Love and Yenten Thanks ♥
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:29:02 AM

Rules:

Examples of entries:

New CBX apps

I asked if can extented a little eg to end of september, to follow the next vault, but no reply

Yes, sorry; we accept to extend this offer until October 15th;

that's the way development always goes - things take more time than expected - so let's extend this contest so people have time to finalize their projects.
Yannic

Activity: 356
Merit: 259

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:04:38 AM

that's the way development always goes - things take more time than expected - so let's extend this contest so people have time to finalize their projects.

Nice, many thanks VonSpass, let's try to bring more people to join the contest

♥‿♥ Show me your Love with few Yenten to :
[url=https://airdrop-pepe.art]Airdrop

Airdrop
Airdrop
♥‿♥
Website in progress : CryptoServices.net/en/ and Yenten.Today
☮ Peace, ♥ Love and Yenten Thanks ♥
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:18:17 AM

Rules:

Examples of entries:

New CBX apps

so after every thing is ready , do we post it here ? who do we need to tag ?thanks , will summit mine in 2 days working on the "crtpto bullion accepted here" if you dont mine i like to use the cbx logo ?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:39:47 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 07:00:40 AM by VonSpass

so after every thing is ready , do we post it here ? who do we need to tag ?thanks , will summit mine in 2 days working on the "crtpto bullion accepted here" if you dont mine i like to use the cbx logo ?

Yes, please post your project here once completed - yes you can use the CBX logo; let me know by PM if you need any logo material.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:30:25 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 12:47:40 PM by m33

Yes, please post your project here once completed - yes you can use the CBX logo; let me know by PM if you need any logo material.

Dear Vonpass , cbx has been added to my site https://mycoinsbot.com/ , all the service i provide will take cbx as payment

note , if you wish the art work to changed please forward a artwork of your choice

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:12:25 PM

Hey fellow Bullionaires

Please help upvote this on steemit , i wrote an article which mentions cbx

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@m33lucky/conitinued-understanding-cryptos-and-how-to-turn-it-into-a-passive-income-stream-final

thanks , lets make CBX great again together

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:09:54 PM

Hey fellow Bullionaires

Please help upvote this on steemit , i wrote an article which mentions cbx

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@m33lucky/conitinued-understanding-cryptos-and-how-to-turn-it-into-a-passive-income-stream-final

thanks , lets make CBX great again together

Good job! I will go check it out...
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:23:34 PM

Dear Vonpass ,

artwork on website are you ok ?? https://mycoinsbot.com

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 03:44:56 PM

Dear Vonpass ,

artwork on website are you ok ?? https://mycoinsbot.com

Graphically, your site looks nice, your use of the CBX logo is perfect.

If you will allow me to comment, it's hard to understand at first glance what your coinbot does, we don't see what your service is - many people switch their brains off and do not go beyond first glance, and just hit the back button. I suggest you explain better your services above the fold, in point selling statements with more detailed explanation on another page.

You also have a few typos here: https://mycoinsbot.com/how-does-it-work (prgramming, etc) - put space after a period, not before. Again, maybe I'm a little slow, but that page does not explain in detail what your services offer - just this sentence "helping clients receive the best rates for loans in the Cryptocurrency Markets, and see your dreams come alive" but still I dont 100% understand.
JBFSTILLETO

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:08:45 PM

my windows wallet still out of sync, any idea why?
Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:27:54 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 06:46:20 PM by Cbx.Bet

If you will allow me to comment, it's hard to understand at first glance what your coinbot does, we don't see what your service is - many people switch their brains off and do not go beyond first glance, and just hit the back button. I suggest you explain better your services above the fold, in point selling statements with more detailed explanation on another page.

You also have a few typos here: https://mycoinsbot.com/how-does-it-work (prgramming, etc) - put space after a period, not before. Again, maybe I'm a little slow, but that page does not explain in detail what your services offer - just this sentence "helping clients receive the best rates for loans in the Cryptocurrency Markets, and see your dreams come alive" but still I dont 100% understand.

like VonSpass I didn't  quite understand the service.
I deducted an automatic trading service or lend money for short selling on poloniex.
The fees are important how much money is needed to make the service start to be profitable.

Pages: « 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 [209] 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: