Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:34:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
MaseratiGhibli

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:33:17 AM

Hi Bullions,

Sinds several days I cannot sync my CryptoBullion 2.4.3 wallet for windows because I have no connections at all.
I tried a lot a few things inclusive installing the boottstrap.
It is really annoying me because I believe in CBX and I am keeping those coins sinds 2014 and I want the wallet to keep staking.
Can you please help me to solve this problem?

Regards from a CBX fan, Ben

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:44:39 AM

Hi Bullions,

Sinds several days I cannot sync my CryptoBullion 2.4.3 wallet for windows because I have no connections at all.
I tried a lot a few things inclusive installing the boottstrap.
It is really annoying me because I believe in CBX and I am keeping those coins sinds 2014 and I want the wallet to keep staking.
Can you please help me to solve this problem?

Regards from a CBX fan, Ben

hi, try this

1. delete everything is appdata/roaming/crytobullion folder except wallet.
2. download the latest boostrap and extract in that dir.
3. if you using wifi connection make sure your router supports UPnP and its enabled.(sometimes its not enabled by default)
4. start the vault, first it might show no connections but keep it open for sometimes.. it took me about 30-40 mins to get connections.
5. Dont unlock wallet for staking before complete sync.

also did you try out the cbx tool where they have the option of starting the vault with some pre defined nodes.

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
digit
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2017, 11:44:29 AM

Hi Bullions,

You can find connections to add to your CryptoBullion.conf here https://chainz.cryptoid.info/cbx/#!network
Use some of the addnodes under 2.4.3 as that is the most recent version and what the majority of the network is using.

Stay Safe and use NO KYC exchanges ■ Craig Wright is NOT Satoshi  ■
BTC:1DigitwteXwFcRAaWpVDRp6eKqzC6y9tgm ■ ŁTC:LKMcEHoFWHAUoRscqW1cwjhLgFrk7MgCWU ■ Coinkit:digit ■ §digit
MaseratiGhibli

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:22:29 PM

Thank you very much aizzaku and digit! Wink
I have now 8 active connections with the network
Finally....
CryptoSrc

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:20:35 PM

Just out of curiosity, is there any work being done to get CBX listed on any of the larger exchanges? Seems like volume is really low on Cryptopia and trading that since Cryptsy was shut down there isn't really a good spot to deal with CBX.

It would be amazing to get CBX listed somewhere like Poloniex or WEX, etc...
Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:09:29 AM

I'm looking for the signature code for member

Hi, please try this:

Code:
[center][size=14pt][color=gold]▓[/color] [color=teal][url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.0][b]Crypto Bullion (CBX), new 2017 Roadmap presented[/b][/url][/color]  [color=gold]▓▓[/color]  [url=https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=CBX_BTC][b][color=brown]Stock up for a Bullion Participation Node today![/color][/b][/url] [color=gold]▓[/color][/size][/center]

Thanks

Cbx.Bet

Activity: 152
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:14:48 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 03:35:53 PM by Cbx.Bet

Just out of curiosity, is there any work being done to get CBX listed on any of the larger exchanges? Seems like volume is really low on Cryptopia and trading that since Cryptsy was shut down there isn't really a good spot to deal with CBX.

It would be amazing to get CBX listed somewhere like Poloniex or WEX, etc...

elambert has made several requests to put CBX on major exchanges. Can be with the vault 3.0 ?

Smoothmold

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:43:45 PM

I have read something about masternodes. When will this will be released? How much coins do you have to have?

Also, this coin has extremly low volume and volatile. Will there new exchanges coming soon?
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:00:45 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 05:46:52 AM by VonSpass

Roadmap 2017 status report!

Well, the new BPN Vault 3.0 cannot synchronise with the old CBX blockchain, which is something we did not anticipate, and after some debugging we have found out that we need to review how the Vault 2.4.3 is hashing for the PoSP block targets, and incorporate this into Vault 3.0.

Naturally, this is what we are working on right this moment, we will keep you posted as developments arise, following our commitment to transparency.
un3924035mixi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:41:54 AM

We will keep this community informed over the next weeks.
Smoothmold

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:09:28 AM

I have read something about masternodes. When will this will be released? How much coins do you have to have?

Also, this coin has extremly low volume and volatile. Will there new exchanges coming soon?

Unfortunately i havent received in answer to both of my questions.

Also, i tried to download the wallet yesterday for windows. It dont sync properly. It is stuck somewhere syncing in the middle. If you guys cant even get a wallet functioning properly, what can i except from you delevering your roadplan?

Not trying to fud. Just making a observation. Especially since you have been around for years i would think a proper wallet would be no problem. I was thinking of investing in this coins. But this gives me no confidence yet
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 06:36:11 AM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 07:04:58 AM by VonSpass

Vault 3.0 will require 2000 CBX to form a BPN, see poll above; regarding Roadmap's currently envisioned timeline, see OP of this thread.

As for CBX's trading "issues", there are no simple solutions or predefined recipes for success. What will solve these volatility issues is a bigger community, more people buying CBX. A bigger community will result in CBX getting listed on more exchanges, while getting a big bump in price in the process. Vault 3.0 is about reaching a bigger community, for a sustainable better value.

CBX brings you a scarcity, with so few in circulation and with such a low price (2 million$ market cap), it really won't be hard for its value to shoot up, but as you have realized, there are no guarantees. Also, CBX brings you a 4 year-old blockchain with a spotless history - there has been ups and downs, but no evil stuff.

The decision to join CBX is up to you, while many people would rather buy a coin that is already expensive.

Also, i tried to download the wallet yesterday for windows. It dont sync properly. It is stuck somewhere syncing in the middle. If you guys cant even get a wallet functioning properly, what can i except from you delevering your roadplan?

Wallet 2.4.3 is very robust, once synced. It's getting in sync that can be challenging - this is an issue Vault 3.0 will positively adress.  A stuck wallet points to a Blockchain gone on a fork and not finding connections on that wrong fork - I suggest you reload bootstrap as per aizzaku's post on this page (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg22167188#msg22167188).

Do not try to sync CBX without using the bootstrap, it will not work.

Most important thing while syncing is "Do not try to stake" until fully synced, because this is mainly how forks happen. So, either sync with an empty wallet or encrypt your wallet that holds coin. Using the most current bootstrap from the OP of this thread, it's a two hour process once downloading the bootstrap has completed.
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 08:27:38 AM

Dear Vonpass,

how goes the website bounty, does it pay in dollars or cbx, the 500$. im excited about it, hope i win it are there any one else doing this , have not seen any other post yet?

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Yannic

Activity: 356
Merit: 259

airdrop-pepe.art

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:08:46 PM

have not seen any other post yet?

I will be in Wink

♥‿♥ Show me your Love with few Yenten to :
[url=https://airdrop-pepe.art]Airdrop

Airdrop
Airdrop
♥‿♥
Website in progress : CryptoServices.net/en/ and Yenten.Today
☮ Peace, ♥ Love and Yenten Thanks ♥
Smoothmold

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 04:18:05 PM

Vault 3.0 will require 2000 CBX to form a BPN, see poll above; regarding Roadmap's currently envisioned timeline, see OP of this thread.

As for CBX's trading "issues", there are no simple solutions or predefined recipes for success. What will solve these volatility issues is a bigger community, more people buying CBX. A bigger community will result in CBX getting listed on more exchanges, while getting a big bump in price in the process. Vault 3.0 is about reaching a bigger community, for a sustainable better value.

CBX brings you a scarcity, with so few in circulation and with such a low price (2 million$ market cap), it really won't be hard for its value to shoot up, but as you have realized, there are no guarantees. Also, CBX brings you a 4 year-old blockchain with a spotless history - there has been ups and downs, but no evil stuff.

The decision to join CBX is up to you, while many people would rather buy a coin that is already expensive.

Wallet 2.4.3 is very robust, once synced. It's getting in sync that can be challenging - this is an issue Vault 3.0 will positively adress.  A stuck wallet points to a Blockchain gone on a fork and not finding connections on that wrong fork - I suggest you reload bootstrap as per aizzaku's post on this page (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=951753.msg22167188#msg22167188).

Do not try to sync CBX without using the bootstrap, it will not work.

Most important thing while syncing is "Do not try to stake" until fully synced, because this is mainly how forks happen. So, either sync with an empty wallet or encrypt your wallet that holds coin. Using the most current bootstrap from the OP of this thread, it's a two hour process once downloading the bootstrap has completed.

Thanks.

Unfortunately, i am technical novice. I have my question in red. Hopefully someone can help me.

hi, try this

1. delete everything is appdata/roaming/crytobullion folder except wallet.    yes i have deleted everything in de cryptobullion folder expect wallet.dat file
2. download the latest boostrap and extract in that dir. can someone explain step by step what i should do? I dont understand this lol
3. if you using wifi connection make sure your router supports UPnP and its enabled.(sometimes its not enabled by default)
4. start the vault, first it might show no connections but keep it open for sometimes.. it took me about 30-40 mins to get connections.

also did you try out the cbx tool where they have the option of starting the vault with some pre defined nodes.
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:45:48 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2017, 06:04:44 PM by VonSpass

1. delete everything is appdata/roaming/crytobullion folder except wallet.    yes i have deleted everything in de cryptobullion folder expect wallet.dat file
2. download the latest boostrap and extract in that dir. can someone explain step by step what i should do? I dont understand this lol

Sure Smoothmold! we are a helpful bunch, here

1) The link to download the latest official bootstrap is always in the OP, which is managed by the officials; we don't post it in the thread because people with bad intentions could technically try to fish people to use a tricked bootstrap - but here it is again for simplicity: http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/bootstrap.zip

2) You have deleted all files in your Cryptobullion folder except wallet.dat, good.

3) Next thing is have you locked (encrypted) your CBX Vault? If your balance is zero then you don't have to, but if your balance is any number above zero you must encrypt your Vault (start Vault, use the Settings menu, "Encrypt Vault" - and careful not to forget the password you pick!

4) Close Vault. Keep the Roaming/CryptoBullion folder window open, and make sure it has not regenerated new files - delete any files there except for wallet.dat.

5) Decompress the bootstrap file (right-click the .zip file, decompress), and move all the decompressed files to the .../Roaming/CryptoBullion folder.

6) Restart Vault; do not unlock it if you have a positive balance, let your Vault sync itself - it should not take more than 2-3 hours

7) Once synced, you will see a green checkmark on the bottom right of the Vault window - unlock it (click on blue padlock, for staking) and begin to benefit from the lucrative CBX staking! Leave your Vault open and synced; staking pays 8% yearly, these days (while CBX inflation is 2%).

Can't wait for Vault 3.0 to come out with all these syncing issues resolved!

Welcome to the CryptoBullion family...
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:57:35 PM

Dear Vonpass,

how goes the website bounty, does it pay in dollars or cbx, the 500$. im excited about it, hope i win it are there any one else doing this , have not seen any other post yet?

There are a few entries for this contest; the 500$ will be paid in BTC, according to value of US dollar at the moment of payment; we had agreed to postpone the contest until October 15th.

Good luck to participants; for all others there is still time to create a simple service paid in CBX!
Smoothmold

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:57:16 PM

1. delete everything is appdata/roaming/crytobullion folder except wallet.    yes i have deleted everything in de cryptobullion folder expect wallet.dat file

1) The link to download the latest official bootstrap is always in the OP, which is managed by the officials; we don't post it in the thread because people with bad intentions could technically try to fish people to use a tricked bootstrap - but here it is again for simplicity: http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/bootstrap.zip

2) You have deleted all files in your Cryptobullion folder except wallet.dat, good.

3) Next thing is have you locked (encrypted) your CBX Vault? If your balance is zero then you don't have to, but if your balance is any number above zero you must encrypt your Vault (start Vault, use the Settings menu, "Encrypt Vault" - and careful not to forget the password you pick!

4) Close Vault. Keep the Roaming/CryptoBullion folder window open, and make sure it has not regenerated new files - delete any files there except for wallet.dat.

5) Decompress the bootstrap file (right-click the .zip file, decompress), and move all the decompressed files to the .../Roaming/CryptoBullion folder.

6) Restart Vault; do not unlock it if you have a positive balance, let your Vault sync itself - it should not take more than 2-3 hours

7) Once synced, you will see a green checkmark on the bottom right of the Vault window - unlock it (click on blue padlock, for staking) and begin to benefit from the lucrative CBX staking! Leave your Vault open and synced; staking pays 8% yearly, these days (while CBX inflation is 2%).

Thanks! Its synchronizing to the network now. So it will almost good to go i think
Smoothmold

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:30:23 PM

Thanks! Its synchronizing to the network now. So it will almost good to go i think

Question about staking, you say staking pays 8% yearly. Does it mean that you have to have your wallet open 24/7? So you dont close your pc or laptop?
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:13:50 PM

Question about staking, you say staking pays 8% yearly. Does it mean that you have to have your wallet open 24/7? So you dont close your pc or laptop?

Yes, you must keep your Vault (wallet) open and unlocked for staking in order to receive the interest earnings.

The way PoSP is able to pay out  a higher interest rate (currently 8% per year) than the rate of inflation (2% per year) is because only active staking Vaults are eligible to earn interest at any given time. So essentially what is happening when the interest earning rate is 8% per year is that only 1/4 of the network is staking and therefore they are earning the entire 2% inflation rate amongst themselves. The other 3/4 of the network that is not actively staking is forfeiting their potential interest earnings.

Please note that the earnings rate can and does fluctuate based off network participation.
Pages: « 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 [212] 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 ... 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: