Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 04:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359423 times)
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 12:20:00 AM

hey guys please visit https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E5KSaQ, there is a section vote for new coin cost 0.1 kuc per vote over a 12 day period just like cryptopia before if we time it properly we could be listed there.

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:58:30 AM

http://
hey guys please visit https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=E5KSaQ, there is a section vote for new coin cost 0.1 kuc per vote over a 12 day period just like cryptopia before if we time it properly we could be listed there.

Just signed up.

Here's the link to submit a request http://kucoinform.mikecrm.com/tAssDWK

Has to be filled in by one of the Dev team only
VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:53:34 AM

how long til we can reasonably expect an electrum wallet?

id like to see that.

An electrum-style light CBX wallet will be possible after phase 2 of Roadmap; although it is not part of roadmap right now. I think it's a good idea, however, so we can definitely keep this idea in mind as a future project.
eddietheboss

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:03:52 AM

There's also the idea of a snapshot and/or fork. The new vault could be on a brand new blockchain but use the same private keys or have a distribution so all existing balances are present on the new blockchain, so all people would have to do is import their old vault private keys and they have their coins.

The snapshot approach with re-using same private keys was exactly what we intended to do with CBXi. Still seen as a 50 000.$ "swap" by Cryptopia.

If you do a "fork", then you still use the old blockchain, but new vault software, and of course there will be two blockchains after that particular block, the question is if Cryptopia would accept the fork and replace the old coin with the new coin, or have some sort of "in place" swap that instantly happens on the forking block.

A "fork" is pretty much a common occurence in the altcoin world and it's not considered a swap by Cryptopia, this is confirmed by one of their admins.

All this being said, we are negociating with people from another crypto who want to create a new exchange, which would be CBX (and said coin) centered. Stay tuned.

Did everybody miss this? I think it's a pretty major idea.

Unfortunately for the exchanges a coin on a new blockchain comport work and is seen as new listing, this is what I was worried about so that's why I asked a while back if you had contact them before start to work on a swap.Anyway it is important to keep cryptopia since the overall volume there is quite good and give CBX more chance.

A new "personal" exchange would be good but there are already hundreds of exchanges around, the problem is the volume that they can assure and since CBX even on cryptopia has an extremely low volume, you should be realistic that with this solution would be very difficult to bring people register, move BTC and trade on your exchange if that is the only one, instead adding it to the current one it will be a good choice.

For the same reasons of the current volumes it would be almost impossible for new exchanges to take into consideration a listing, the best solution is to start contact them after the new vault is online and hopefully that the CBX trading volume will grow.

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:15:30 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 03:04:56 PM by VonSpass

A new "personal" exchange would be good but there are already hundreds of exchanges around, the problem is the volume that they can assure and since CBX even on cryptopia has an extremely low volume, you should be realistic that with this solution would be very difficult to bring people register, move BTC and trade on your exchange if that is the only one, instead adding it to the current one it will be a good choice.

For the same reasons of the current volumes it would be almost impossible for new exchanges to take into consideration a listing, the best solution is to start contact them after the new vault is online and hopefully that the CBX trading volume will grow.

We definitely agree that the trading volume CBX is seeing today is not satisfactory! Our goal is not to maintain this volume, but to make it grow, this is why we are adding usability features to the investor-friendly parameters already in place, and that will bring onboard more people.
Denton

Activity: 798
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:41:48 AM

how long til we can reasonably expect an electrum wallet?

id like to see that.

An electrum-style light CBX wallet will be possible after phase 2 of Roadmap; although it is not part of roadmap right now. I think it's a good idea, however, so we can definitely keep this idea in mind as a future project.

In my opinion it should be quite an important item on the to do list as there are many people using it, me included. Would be happy to see it rather sooner than later.

cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:05:05 PM

much better to keep it cbx anyway

we can start really marketing and pushing cbx once there is good reason to mention in it the same light as other coins with excellent long term proven and continued development.

once the zero coin implementation and masternodes are up and working and also other development being worked on that will be the time to start pushing this coin a lot harder into the light.

then volume will explode

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:20:28 AM

edit i will pm about this instead...

m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 12:05:05 AM

Has to be filled in by one of the Dev team only. Dev team please take note, no payment needed to get listed just needs community to help cast vote not more the 20 cents

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:37:23 AM

Has to be filled in by one of the Dev team only. Dev team please take note, no payment needed to get listed just needs community to help cast vote not more the 20 cents

Do we seriously have enough community to get the required votes.

I did send the dev team a message about approaching stocks.exchange they were listing coins for cheap or free at some point.

I didnt hear anything back.

Actually where are the dev team,?

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 05:38:12 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2017, 07:58:48 AM by VonSpass

I did send the dev team a message about approaching stocks.exchange they were listing coins for cheap or free at some point.

Dev team is never far from Bitcointalk, but easiest way to stay in touch is Skype.

I'm not sure it's a good time to suggest listing CBX to a new exchange now, right in the middle of a hardfork coming up.
m33
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:43:47 PM

if we didnt try we wont know better than just trading at one exchange, since kucoin is new not so uch rules now to get

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Bullion MarketPlace

Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
BitcoinCharlie
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 04:38:18 AM

We definitely agree that the trading volume CBX is seeing today is not satisfactory! Our goal is not to maintain this volume, but to make it grow, this is why we are adding usability features to the investor-friendly parameters already in place, and that will bring onboard more people.
There are several reasons that the trading volumes suck. However, most have to do with the fact that the wallet fails regularly for some people and that following the "roadmap" seems constantly stalled and wishy-washy.

Unobtanium - The crypto commodity you keep! |
Hate Inflation? You'll love $UNO
VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:38:13 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 06:37:38 AM by VonSpass

Roadmap 2017-2018 status report!

Coding a complex masternode coin such as what CBX will be, while meeting some "outside requirements" is never an easy thing.

Things are once again looking a lot better now than at the last post, however.  The hashing issues we were having while wanting to keep the old blockchain were fourfold: to say it in crypto programming terms, they were: transaction offset problem, stake modifier problem, time spacing problem and checkpoint problem. I am being told that these 4 issues have now been addressed, and undergoing testing as we speak.  Looks like we will be able to keep the old blockchain going, and, more importantly, it's not going to cost us too much precious time.

I would like to welcome malafaya to the coding team. While very experienced outside crypto and a longtime fan of Crypto Bullion, malafaya is a programmer who wanted to know more about the intrincasies of crypo coding.  He has accepted to give us a hand with this project, and his contribution can be felt significantly already. Alex4J will continue to be the main coding developer of the Crypto Bullion project.

Good luck with this challenge, malafaya!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:30:56 PM

Coding a complex masternode coin such as what CBX will be, while meeting some "outside requirements" is never an easy thing.

Things are once again looking a lot better now than at the last post, however.  The hashing issues we were having while wanting to keep the old blockchain were fourfold: to say it in crypto programming terms, they were: transaction offset problem, stake modifier problem, time spacing problem and checkpoint problem. I am being told that these 4 issues have now been addressed, and undergoing testing as we speak.  Looks like we will be able to keep the old blockchain going, and, more importantly, it's not going to cost us too much precious time.

I would like to welcome malafaya to the coding team. While very experienced outside crypto and a longtime fan of Crypto Bullion, malafaya is a programmer who wanted to know more about the intrincasies of crypo coding.  He has accepted to give us a hand with this project, and his contribution can be felt significantly already. Alex4J will continue to be the main coding developer of the Crypto Bullion project.

excellent news. Glad to hear we have another coder on board.

pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:02:16 PM

Thanks for the update Ben!

I already sent this good note to the other forums!  Grin
malafaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:34:04 AM

Thanks, VonSpass and guys. Nice to wear this new hat.
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:48:51 AM

PoSP provides excellent solutions in efficiency, decentralization and economic value.You explain is still difficult to understand POSP
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:25:24 AM

Just out of interest which came first pos3 or posp?

VonSpass
Legendary

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:26:55 AM

Just out of interest which came first pos3 or posp?

I would say, about the same time. Just as we had launched our own implementation of a coin-age-less staking algorithm, we came across Blackcoin's PoS3 which had just come out.

PoSP provides excellent solutions in efficiency, decentralization and economic value.You explain is still difficult to understand POSP

Well, biggest strong point of CBX and PoSP is that it allows investors to earn much more than inflation of yearly percentage return from their investment, using a coin that has a low inflation at 2%.

With PoS"P", people are rewarded for "P"articipating in the overall network - it is only those that keep their Vaults open and do stake who will receive rewards for participating.
Pages: « 1 ... 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 [224] 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: