Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:54:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Next poll
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bullion (CBX) 'the Digital Precious Metal' | 2019 Roadmap published  (Read 359434 times)
Killiz

Activity: 750
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

I will be starting to reward the community for their activity and their promotion of CBX over the next few days.

Details can be found on our telegram channel https://t.me/joinchat/FkBLVEimXQscVn1cetdd4g

Simply download the Telegram app on your mobile device then click the link above.

Hi, I am new comer on this project and need to know more about Bullion. But I already joined on telegram channels and share steemit article on my social media. Here's
https://twitter.com/joenstronger/status/980839132896178177
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1575303775898607&id=100002570001023
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6386606098618650624

Great work Novajoensda!

PM me your Bullion address and I'll send you a little gift.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
avariahb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 08:49:22 PM

April 3, 2018 Update from Coinbook.com team:

We just finished the meeting with lawyers and accountants for the week. The audit is complete, we are just waiting to give the State of Utah the physical copy and we are official there. The lawyers are going to work on getting us set up with the SEC as a broker-dealer. The application to become an ATS (Alternative Trading System) takes a few months so we still have some waiting to do. The new site has been launched with a way to buy hardware wallets and we'll be working on more content soon, but that's where we are so far. Nice work on Bullion though! We've been following the progress closely and really like how things are progressing. Tell everyone we are proud of their hard work!

Thanks for the update

VonSpass
Legendary

Activity: 894
Merit: 1064

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:12:34 AM

Roadmap 2018 Development Update!

Hello Bullionaires; here are the latest news regarding how things are progressing in the coding of BPNs. Work was slowed slightly, due to Easter Holiday last weekend, but for this past week and the following ones everything is back on track.

- The specific rules for the Vault BPN addresses (as discussed in previous update) are virtually done, and will be tested soon
- Change block indexation, along with improving blockchain management to avoid some random corruptiosn with our new parameters was very time consuming; but now I can report that this aspect is done also.

Mutex validation is also in the works, close to completing but we are still working on few bugs
I will have to add also few security checks to make mutex is even more secure: planning for after, once the BPN will be fully implemented.

There it is, a little bit technical, but this is what we are working on at the moment to make BPNs (CBX masternodes) a reality.

I wish everybody a good weekend; smile, today is Friday!
avariahb

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

Hello Bullionaires; here are the latest news regarding how things are progressing in the coding of BPNs. Work was slowed slightly, due to Easter Holiday last weekend, but for this past week and the following ones everything is back on track.

- The specific rules for the Vault BPN addresses (as discussed in previous update) are virtually done, and will be tested soon
- Change block indexation, along with improving blockchain management to avoid some random corruptiosn with our new parameters was very time consuming; but now I can report that this aspect is done also.

Mutex validation is also in the works, close to completing but we are still working on few bugs
I will have to add also few security checks to make mutex is even more secure: planning for after, once the BPN will be fully implemented.

There it is, a little bit technical, but this is what we are working on at the moment to make BPNs (CBX masternodes) a reality.

Thanks von for the update.

The French Financial Markets Authority (AMF) blacklist all binary option sites that are not accredited.
http://www.amf-france.org/Actualites/Communiques-de-presse/AMF/annee-2015?docId=workspace%3A%2F%2FSpacesStore%2F2adeb92d-1023-4172-af00-7c0af9915233
For the moment I do not have the financial means to acquire all the authorizations for the site CBX.BET
Legal procedure almost as tedious as for Coinbook .
I'm putting back the $500 I won at the CBX Creative Contest.

pedrillo0

Activity: 1732
Merit: 502

Nada y Tú?

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:08:55 PM

Thanks for the updates Ben! Smiley
licola.cocacola12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:05:23 PM

this looks convenient for all investors Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

Almost 40% of the supply staking that is quite astonishing. One of the good things about Bullion is that it has always had a solid, quick, secure and reliable network.

Any news? You Dev Team guys act like some sort of secret society. Do we have to perform some secret handshake to find out whats going on in the inner circle or something? Very quiet indeed, my tinnitus is squealing like a banshee and I've seen the same ball of tumbleweed pass by three times now  Embarrassed

Well, to keep things titillating, us Dev Team guys try to post stuff only when it's really interesting (!); although I can assure you that we are working relentlessly on our common project - there isn't much in terms of new major developments to expose this week: tying up loose ends and coding what has been discussed in last dev update.

Pretty interesting tinnitus you got there; I got tinnitus too, but in my case it sounds more like cicadas!

Grin Grin Grin

Smiley

Gonna be deadly serious now.

Keep in mind, from past experiences in this project, that engagement with the community is paramount. Each new development over the years that CBX has accomplished, hasn't had the desired effect in regards to adoption, that us holders, investors, developers have expected.

Regardless of how hard you are working behind the scenes, which I am sure you are, if everyone has lost interest and moved on to some other project with a more vocal development team, then we are doomed to have history repeat itself here!

This is just so true, at the moment all cryptos rise and fall together with community, so if the community of a project is leaving the coin, the is losing its value and its reputatioan.

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐
      ▀█▀▄█████████████▄ ▐
GXBLOCKS                ▄▄█████▄▄
              ▄███████████▄
         ▄▄▄▄███████████████
       ▄█████████████████████▄▄
  ▄▄▄███████████████████████████▄
 ▄███████████▀▀▀    ▀▀████████████▄
▐█████████▀  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀██████████
▐████████  ▄██▀▀▀  ▀███▄  ████████▌
 ███████  ▄███▄  ▄▄  ███▄  ██████▀
  ▀▀████  █████      ████  ▐███▀
          █████  ███  ███
           ███      ▄███
            ▀▀███████▀▀
10 %  PRESALE
BONUS
▄████▄
██████
██████
██████
▀▀  ▀▀
▄████▄
▄▄  ████████  ▄▄
▄▄█████▌ ▀██████▀ ▐█████▄▄
█████████▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄█████████
▀█████▀▀   ██▄▄██   ▀▀█████▀
██████
▐██████▌
████████
Powered by
Renewable Energy
Sources
▄▄▄

▀▀▀
Whitepaper  ⬣ Twitter
Medium  ⬣ Facebook  ⬣ Reddit
LinkedIn  ⬣ Telegram
Novajoensda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 02:55:22 PM

Hello, I've already download CBX windows wallet about 6 days ago and I waiting for synchronizing for 2mil blocks remaining, how long take time till done with that?
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:33:47 AM

Hello, I've already download CBX windows wallet about 6 days ago and I waiting for synchronizing for 2mil blocks remaining, how long take time till done with that?
you can try to use the snap shot will be much faster than sync from start, i used it with much success, and very happy with it

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:19:20 PM

you can try to use the snap shot will be much faster than sync from start, i used it with much success, and very happy with it

Definitely download and add the bootstrap http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/bootstrap.zip

nicjobi

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:21:55 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 01:32:17 PM by nicjobi

Elambert has talked about using 5 BPNs to fund new listings which I am for up until things get going more.

The Devs are very active and helpful on telegram and bitcointalk. Have been sticking with it since 2013 as well.

The community just needs to help get behind this coin more as well as others have stated. I need to as well! I believe we are heading in the right direction on that front.

I like the properties of 2% inflation 3-6% for POSP and BPNs(Masternodes) get 9-18%. I like where everything is heading. The new Vault that will have BPNs sounds to be testing well and coming soon.

The fact that they are joining up with coinbook as well seems very intriguing to me and am for it.

I believe they are working on a new website as well(non Kodak photos I believe are coming as well 😉 of the devs)

I'm putting my money where my belief is and buying up right now because I will regret waiting.

I will put together more of my thoughts in the afternoon as well after I get back from the dentist

Cheers have a great day Bullionaires
hieu81

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:25:40 PM

Definitely download and add the bootstrap http://node.alex4j.cryptobullion.io/bootstrap.zip

This way is best for lower internet speed or who want to fast sync wallet!
I alway used this method to sync my wallet for all coin support!
nicjobi

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

Hello Everyone Again

If you are not already liking posts on Reddit please do so! I know it's not everyones cup of tea but if you believe in this project we all need to put in some work for adoption. Also please start following the Telegram Channel as well https://t.me/joinchat/FkBLVEimXQscVn1cetdd4g and Twitter https://twitter.com/CryptoBullionX Taking the little to sign up for these and retweeting and liking will help out a ton.
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:26:20 PM

Elambert has talked about using 5 BPNs to fund new listings which I am for up until things get going more.

The Devs are very active and helpful on telegram and bitcointalk. Have been sticking with it since 2013 as well.

The community just needs to help get behind this coin more as well as others have stated. I need to as well! I believe we are heading in the right direction on that front.

I like the properties of 2% inflation 3-6% for POSP and BPNs(Masternodes) get 9-18%. I like where everything is heading. The new Vault that will have BPNs sounds to be testing well and coming soon.

The fact that they are joining up with coinbook as well seems very intriguing to me and am for it.

I believe they are working on a new website as well(non Kodak photos I believe are coming as well 😉 of the devs)

I'm putting my money where my belief is and buying up right now because I will regret waiting.

I will put together more of my thoughts in the afternoon as well after I get back from the dentist

I agree 100%, the community needs to get behind the devs and support CBX as much as possible, which I think will happen when coinbook exchange starts. There's a sea change coming in crypto markets now as institutional money has more entry points into crypto assets that meets traditional legacy finance standards. So many potential buyers can't really access the crypto market legally now, but soon this will change, and CBX will shine brightly as a great investment to these new players.
nicjobi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 12:52:15 PM

I agree 100%, the community needs to get behind the devs and support CBX as much as possible, which I think will happen when coinbook exchange starts. There's a sea change coming in crypto markets now as institutional money has more entry points into crypto assets that meets traditional legacy finance standards. So many potential buyers can't really access the crypto market legally now, but soon this will change, and CBX will shine brightly as a great investment to these new players.

You put this very well. Adding on I believe Bullion will be a connecting tie to the Crypto world. I did a test with a couple older relatives recently. It was randomly saying the names of 10 cryptos obviously including Bullion and then asking them which one stood out. I'm sure you all can imagine it was Bullion. Asked why simply enough Gold and Investing. I am going to try it on others and see more results.
[/quote]
Digital Galaxy

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:12:07 PM

You put this very well. Adding on I believe Bullion will be a connecting tie to the Crypto world. I did a test with a couple older relatives recently. It was randomly saying the names of 10 cryptos obviously including Bullion and then asking them which one stood out. I'm sure you all can imagine it was Bullion. Asked why simply enough Gold and Investing. I am going to try it on others and see more results.
[/quote]Yes  Bullion demonstrates a real rise in interest here.  that very good, nice to have things moving along. Essentially this is what we are implementing in own unique way.
nicjobi

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:36:41 PM

Yes  Bullion demonstrates a real rise in interest here.  that very good, nice to have things moving along. Essentially this is what we are implementing in own unique way.
[/quote]

Exciting times are ahead!
elambert
Legendary

Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:50:10 AM

Interview of one of the founders of Coinbook.com - upcoming US cryptocurrency exchange to rival Coinbase.

Bullion will be on of the handful of coins with an exclusive listing (along with Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Feathercoin)

https://soundcloud.com/commonwealthsocialcapital/coinbook-crypto-exchange-in-slc
meomeo989

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 09:05:39 AM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality Shocked When does the project begin?
nicjobi

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 11:49:35 AM

This project has pretty good ideas and practicality Shocked When does the project begin?

Oh it has been worked on since 2013 Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: