Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:01:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Making bots for your works [ forget to click now , not imacros ]  (Read 850 times)
raderhamart (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 09:16:07 PM

Suppose you want some bot to type, click etc any work which is easily repeated then just inform me and i will send you a BOT which will do the required work.

Cost will be dependent on work needed by bot. You can scan it or whatever if you fear of viruses.

It will .exe file and i will give you instructions on how to use it.

example bot - http://www.filedropper.com/botdemo

how to use this bot

1) download this bot

2) open notepad

3) double click this bot and open it

4) press z ( on keyboard ) and it will type [ Hello I am A bot]

5) to close both simply click on system tray , right click and exit.

, my bots can do any work !!!!

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:36:14 AM

Suppose you want some bot to type, click etc any work which is easily repeated then just inform me and i will send you a BOT which will do the required work.

Cost will be dependent on work needed by bot. You can scan it or whatever if you fear of viruses.

It will .exe file and i will give you instructions on how to use it.

example bot - http://www.filedropper.com/botdemo

how to use this bot

1) download this bot

2) open notepad

3) double click this bot and open it

4) press z ( on keyboard ) and it will type [ Hello I am A bot]

5) to close both simply click on system tray , right click and exit.

, my bots can do any work !!!!

Whats the proof that this is not a virus? I dont want my pc get your virus by downloading this trial bot. Please give us the screenshot and if you willing to do the demo for what your bot can do it must be good

Thanks
raderhamart (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:01:53 AM

Whats the proof that this is not a virus? I dont want my pc get your virus by downloading this trial bot. Please give us the screenshot and if you willing to do the demo for what your bot can do it must be good

Thanks

I never used viruses so I dont really know how to prove that. You can ask anyone who has proper knowledge with viruses to check this.

Best Regards.

golikcoin
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:05:24 AM

I could suggest you to post a virustotal scan result  Wink

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
raderhamart (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 09:08:06 AM

I could suggest you to post a virustotal scan result  Wink

I had no knowledge but i did and this is what it is - https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/9836efaded7f8ae3deae32e5533bb8872b9452f1bcd69aa6560c877d41d41c58/analysis/1429520809/

Best Regards.

raderhamart (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:59:11 PM

Ask me any questions Smiley

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:18:55 PM

In what language is it coded in, what ure describing sounds like autoit. (especialy since it has auto sys tray icon if u dont define #notrayicon)
That would explain why it would be detected as a false positive in virustotal (they dont like anything from autoit) since most people use it for shady stuff.

Anyways, i am interested if you can make easyhits4u bot (its a traffic exchange). I can make bots for most traffic exchanges, but eh4u is beyond me currently..
so if you can do this please PM me, along with your price.

*i would require source code from you, and not an executable file, simply due to safety issues.

cheers
raderhamart (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:25:24 PM

In what language is it coded in, what ure describing sounds like autoit. (especialy since it has auto sys tray icon if u dont define #notrayicon)
That would explain why it would be detected as a false positive in virustotal (they dont like anything from autoit) since most people use it for shady stuff.

Anyways, i am interested if you can make easyhits4u bot (its a traffic exchange). I can make bots for most traffic exchanges, but eh4u is beyond me currently..
so if you can do this please PM me, along with your price.

*i would require source code from you, and not an executable file, simply due to safety issues.

cheers

Sent a message.

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:33:47 PM

Sent a message.

Yeah, well i dont see why u dont want to disclose source code of bot, since anyone here wont even consider running unknown executables.
Not even virus scans can detect new stubs of crypters, the only defence could be some proactive protection that analyses program behaviour.
I would advise caution to everyone when dealing with such programs,so, no, i wont be taking on your offer without source code.
raderhamart (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:35:15 PM

Sent a message.

Yeah, well i dont see why u dont want to disclose source code of bot, since anyone here wont even consider running unknown executables.
Not even virus scans can detect new stubs of crypters, the only defence could be some proactive protection that analyses program behaviour.
I would advise caution to everyone when dealing with such programs,so, no, i wont be taking on your offer without source code.

Well okay reply to my message and I will disclose the software, its okay.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: