Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinbox.me  (Read 2524 times)
bitcoin-000 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:27:38 PM

Bonjour à tous,

Peut-on me dire quelle est la fiabilité de coinbox.me ? J’ai 95 bits en attente depuis hier, qui n’ont toujours pas été payés…
Pourquoi ?

bitocoin-000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
micromen

Activity: 668
Merit: 393

Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 12:34:33 PM

I think you are in the wrong channel  Wink

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████
BTC  ◉PLAY  ◉XMR  ◉DOGE  ◉BCHSTRAT  ◉ETH  ◉GAS  ◉LTC  ◉DASH  ◉PPC
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄        █████
▄██████████████████████████▄      █████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ████     ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ▄██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██▀
████ █████ ██████ █████ ████    ██
████ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ████ ▄██████▄
████████████████████████████ ████████
███████▀            ▀███████ ▀██████▀
█████▀                ▀█████
▀██████████████████████████▀
  ▀▀████████████████████▀▀ 
✔️DICE           
✔️BLACKJACK
✔️PLINKO       
✔️VIDEO POKER
✔️ROULETTE     
✔️LOTTO            
bitcoin-000 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:35:14 PM

Where have I to go ?
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:55:00 PM

Bonjour à tous,

Peut-on me dire quelle est la fiabilité de coinbox.me ? J’ai 95 bits en attente depuis hier, qui n’ont toujours pas été payés…
Pourquoi ?

bitocoin-000

Hey! Ce est la mauvaise section pour poster. Vous devriez probablement passer ce fil à votre section de langue locale. Et la réponse à votre question est que boîte de médaille a un certain seuil de pièces après Quels qu'ils vous envoient les pièces de monnaie. 95bit est trop peu. Recueillir un peu plus de pièces et vous les obtiendrez.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
bitcoin-000 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:54:16 PM

Bonjour à tous,

Pourquoi ?

bitocoin-000

Hey! Ce est la mauvaise section pour poster. Vous devriez probablement passer ce fil à votre section de langue locale. Et la réponse à votre question est que boîte de médaille a un certain seuil de pièces après Quels qu'ils vous envoient les pièces de monnaie. 95bit est trop peu. Recueillir un peu plus de pièces et vous les obtiendrez.

No, the Coinbox’s limit is specified : it’s 0.00005500 BTC. I have 0.00009862 BTC pending… I normally should be paid ; however, this is not the case !
Is there a delay to be paid ?
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 04:48:01 AM

Bonjour à tous,

Pourquoi ?

bitocoin-000

No, the Coinbox’s limit is specified : it’s 0.00005500 BTC. I have 0.00009862 BTC pending… I normally should be paid ; however, this is not the case !
Is there a delay to be paid ?
Sorry for my bad french.

Are you sure that you have 0.00009862BTC in your coinbox account? Can you please tell me your bitcoin address so that I can check it. If you have those coins then you should have already got paid. AFAIK coinbox is legit.

bitcoin-000 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 06:49:04 PM

Sorry for this delay… I forgot my password ! Grin

Sorry for my bad french.

Are you sure that you have 0.00009862BTC in your coinbox account? Can you please tell me your bitcoin address so that I can check it. If you have those coins then you should have already got paid. AFAIK coinbox is legit.
No problem for your french. Wink

And yes, I’m sure that I’ve (or rather had) 0.00009862 BTC in my coinbox account… You can check : http://www.coinbox.me/?a=1M9wuTXKidg2u8QLHsN8wAMdyezgVpA5uY

So, what’s the problem ?
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:20:38 PM

Sorry for this delay… I forgot my password ! Grin

Sorry for my bad french.

No problem for your french. Wink

And yes, I’m sure that I’ve (or rather had) 0.00009862 BTC in my coinbox account… You can check : http://www.coinbox.me/?a=1M9wuTXKidg2u8QLHsN8wAMdyezgVpA5uY

So, what’s the problem ?
i see. you should have already got paid by now. they always used to pay me(but that was like 1.2years ago).
You might try emailing them.

bitcoin-000 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:32:27 PM

I’ve already do that four days ago… I am still awaiting an answer.

However, when we look at the history of their transactions (here and there), it appears that they aren’t very active…
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 08:10:27 PM

I’ve already do that four days ago… I am still awaiting an answer.

However, when we look at the history of their transactions (here and there), it appears that they aren’t very active…
People must have stopped using their service and so they might have closed down the bussiness..
It happens.
I really wanted you to get your payment.
You look like a newbie in bitcoin world? Doesnt matter if they havent paid, ill give you 0.0005BTC if I win my today's bet on cricket game Cheesy

bitcoin-000 (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:53:31 AM

People must have stopped using their service and so they might have closed down the bussiness..
It happens.
Before leaving the place, they would still have been able to close their site… It would be more correct !

You look like a newbie in bitcoin world? Doesnt matter if they havent paid, ill give you 0.0005BTC if I win my today's bet on cricket game Cheesy
Yes you’re right, I’m a beginner ; is it so apparent that it ? Cheesy
Further, I know that 0.0005 BTC is a very, very small amount… But I didn’t know Coinbox had closed. So I « worried » a little.

Thank you very much for your help !!
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 06:56:05 AM

It happens.
Before leaving the place, they would still have been able to close their site… It would be more correct !

Yes you’re right, I’m a beginner ; is it so apparent that it ? Cheesy
Further, I know that 0.0005 BTC is a very, very small amount… But I didn’t know Coinbox had closed. So I « worried » a little.

Thank you very much for your help !!
Yes, I know 0.0005btc is small. But it would certainly cover what you had to get from coinbox.me.
If you want the small tip then PM me your address.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: