Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:43:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitzfree  (Read 30987 times)
hydra256

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2015, 06:29:37 PM

Bitzfreeeeee...finally got it to open with tor with javascript enabled. but now my old login details isnt working..best things in life definately aint free
burjo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 20, 2015, 06:40:26 AM

I've tried it its so cool. Its makes me droooooooll my saliva. It says Free Could Mining, and its FREE
birdcat90

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 12:49:00 AM

this site is only good for simulating or playing like game..

you cant make good btc here as you may get hacked like i did..

<a href="http://www.freebiebitcoin.com">Earn free bitcoin</a>
tidus1097

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 02:25:57 AM

That's the point of it really. To hack other players to keep you on the site.
asuryan180

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2015, 11:42:46 AM
Last edit: March 21, 2015, 12:05:31 PM by asuryan180

Ahaa that is a good feature to hack each other 10% i like it  Grin

This is all any game is basically a simulation when you go to vegas that is where the real bad ass games live anything else is more like a game and should be treated as such, i mean play because you enjoy them not because you want to win a fortune.

The fortune never comes and even if it did you would later lose it threw addiction.

birdcat90

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:27:51 AM

This is all any game is basically a simulation when you go to vegas that is where the real bad ass games live anything else is more like a game and should be treated as such, i mean play because you enjoy them not because you want to win a fortune.

The fortune never comes and even if it did you would later lose it threw addiction.

well, on website statement there online player cant be hacked..

but from my experience, its can be hacked too..how could my hash gone when im online?? false statement?

asuryan180

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:42:14 AM

but from my experience, its can be hacked too..how could my hash gone when im online?? false statement?

I have only used it a little and have not personally been hacked yet, but i read on the op that you can be hacked which i find pretty cool i must say lol How much of your hash has gone before?

Maybe not a false statement just have not updated the site for awhile which is a false statement but unintended maybe, i would not like to think they have any benefit from lying unless they are the hackers lol

birdcat90

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 09:50:01 AM

Ahaa that is a good feature to hack each other 10% i like it  Grin

I have only used it a little and have not personally been hacked yet, but i read on the op that you can be hacked which i find pretty cool i must say lol How much of your hash has gone before?

Maybe not a false statement just have not updated the site for awhile which is a false statement but unintended maybe, i would not like to think they have any benefit from lying unless they are the hackers lol

my hash gone for about 120 Ghash...on 3 times hacked..
i believe that player who has hash more than 500 got hacked really fast..

Fiiasco

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:05:40 AM

I am quite sure that this site should be in the "investor based games" section rather than the gambling board. Surprised it hasn't been moved yet.

Am I missing something?

▓▓▓▓    New Real-time Cryptocurrency Exchange             → CREATE  ACCOUNT ▓▓▓▓
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅  BIT-X.com  ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
▓▓▓▓    Supported Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP → OFFICIAL THREAD ▓▓▓▓
asuryan180

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:28:15 AM

Ahaa that is a good feature to hack each other 10% i like it  Grin

my hash gone for about 120 Ghash...on 3 times hacked..
i believe that player who has hash more than 500 got hacked really fast..

Did you start with more than 1200 hash before getting hacked?

I see they can only hack 10% so hopefully that is all that has been hacked from you.

Have you managed to hack anyone else yet to make up for the losses if not you should read up and work out how to do this keep the game exciting  Cheesy

bobbo54113

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2015, 10:38:18 AM

I really do not like the "getting hacked" idea hence I won't play the game...unless there is way to avoid getting hacked??  Undecided
MKMarvel

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 11:11:35 PM

Got a virus from this site. AVOID!
kgsin

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 04:20:59 AM

Just looking around and found the site really addictive.
Hope its still paying Smiley)
eserlxl

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 26, 2015, 10:46:08 AM

Got a virus from this site. AVOID!

Can you give the link of the website with a virus or the link of the advertisement that you clicked? (Please send to bitzfree.contact@gmail.com) We will cancel our contract with the advertising company according to your feedback.
birdcat90

View Profile
March 28, 2015, 09:43:47 AM

its been so long since i played this game..

after login,woot my hashes down to 60 ghash..from 180 ghash..

hacked so much,,let it be..as its impossible to get pay out..

oleg_m85

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:26:48 PM

My mail to support:
I had 5 referrals 130GHs and 30,000 Satoshi.
Now I go to the site and see referrals-0, Satoshi-0 and 20GHs, where all is lost?
The answer
There are strong evidences that you have used an automated script to refresh our page.
Please do not use any cheats for bitzfree.com. This is an absolutely free project that aims to spread bitcoins to our users.
If you want to earn quick and much money, bitzfree.com is not a right place for you!
Happy mining!

You will never make money on this site! SCAM SCAM SCAM
BЫ HИКOГДA HE ЗAPAБOTAETE ДEHEГ HA ЭTO ЛOXOTPOHE! этo CКAM

[/size]
Caйт мoшeнникoв и oбмaнщикoв.
Иcпoльзyя пpeдocтaвлeнныe тaм вoзмoжнocти paзoгнaл "oблaкo" дo 130GHs пoдключил дpyзeй былo бoлee 5 чeлoвeк peфepaлoв.
Oбнoвлял caйт чacтo coбиpaл пoйнты и пpeвpaщaл иx в мoщнocти.
Ho 13 aпpeля зaшeл нa caйт a тaм нeт ни кoпeйки нa бaлaнce
yдaлeны вce peфepaлы и мoщнocть cpeзaнa дo 20! Гxc

OTBET ПOДДEPЖКИ ПOPAЗИЛ!Oни cчитaют чтo я иcпoльзoвaл бoтoв для aвтooбнoвлeния cтpaницы и зa этo вce мoи дaнныe oбнyлeны!
HAШ CAЙT HE MECTO ДЛЯ TOГO ЧTOБЫ ЗAPAБOTATЬ БЫCTPO))))))))))))))))))))))))

ДA ЭTИ TУПЫE TBAPИ HE ПOДУMAЛИ ЧTO PEФEPAЛOB TOЖE БOTЫ ПOДКЛЮЧATЛИ?.,

HE TPATЬTE BPEMЯ HA ЭTOM CAЙTE, ПOPHУXA И БAHEPЫ ШКAЛЯT жecткo.

MOШEHHИКИ! "

https://www.mywot.com/ru/scorecard/bitzfree.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc#view
AlfredPetrov

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 10:48:50 AM

My mail to support:
I had 5 referrals 130GHs and 30,000 Satoshi.
Now I go to the site and see referrals-0, Satoshi-0 and 20GHs, where all is lost?
The answer
There are strong evidences that you have used an automated script to refresh our page.
Please do not use any cheats for bitzfree.com. This is an absolutely free project that aims to spread bitcoins to our users.
If you want to earn quick and much money, bitzfree.com is not a right place for you!
Happy mining!

You will never make money on this site! SCAM SCAM SCAM
BЫ HИКOГДA HE ЗAPAБOTAETE ДEHEГ HA ЭTO ЛOXOTPOHE! этo CКAM

[/size]
Caйт мoшeнникoв и oбмaнщикoв.
Иcпoльзyя пpeдocтaвлeнныe тaм вoзмoжнocти paзoгнaл "oблaкo" дo 130GHs пoдключил дpyзeй былo бoлee 5 чeлoвeк peфepaлoв.
Oбнoвлял caйт чacтo coбиpaл пoйнты и пpeвpaщaл иx в мoщнocти.
Ho 13 aпpeля зaшeл нa caйт a тaм нeт ни кoпeйки нa бaлaнce
yдaлeны вce peфepaлы и мoщнocть cpeзaнa дo 20! Гxc

OTBET ПOДДEPЖКИ ПOPAЗИЛ!Oни cчитaют чтo я иcпoльзoвaл бoтoв для aвтooбнoвлeния cтpaницы и зa этo вce мoи дaнныe oбнyлeны!
HAШ CAЙT HE MECTO ДЛЯ TOГO ЧTOБЫ ЗAPAБOTATЬ БЫCTPO))))))))))))))))))))))))

ДA ЭTИ TУПЫE TBAPИ HE ПOДУMAЛИ ЧTO PEФEPAЛOB TOЖE БOTЫ ПOДКЛЮЧATЛИ?.,

HE TPATЬTE BPEMЯ HA ЭTOM CAЙTE, ПOPHУXA И БAHEPЫ ШКAЛЯT жecткo.

MOШEHHИКИ! "

https://www.mywot.com/ru/scorecard/bitzfree.com?utm_source=addon&utm_content=rw-viewsc#view

Confirmed! The site - a bunch of crooks !!!
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 12:32:58 PM

what is this you hack and get hacked to earn money I don't really understand the point of the whole thing and how it works. is it even legit? it looks kind of shady to me to be honest.

Only Bitcoin
EXoR

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 12, 2015, 10:05:34 PM

Logic behind this is there is no real hashing power, the admin of site makes money through ads of the sites, and reason there is 0.01BTC threshold is to minimize people doing payout, so less money goes out from admin, this means if a guy plays this game a month and gets bored and leaves, the ads you made for him went straight to admin but you wont get BTC because you dont have 0.01BTC in your account.

The site is from many ways from my view lacking important functions, one of them is SSL so we do know we can login safely, just aprox 20$/year for a cheap SSL man, not much u already got many ppl in site and do much earning with ads (dunno how much, compared to a yearly SSL you surely do more then 20$/year  Shocked )

It lacks speed, speed and speed, im bored of the loading screen where it loads and loads and stucks so i gotta refresh to hack GHs.

In short, there is NO real hashing power, btc you make here is most likely very little because you will be left out with minimum 60ghs (under 60ghs activates protection) and daily income with under 60ghs is very little, it's all with playing alot and doing it even on the phone when it is possible. Simple from my view, if it's not a scam (which i believe IS) then it's worth.

Good part is Admin doesn't want any deposit which is a big + from me to prevent ponzi-scheme or any similar scams, another thing is admin could be closing accounts with a excuse which im concerned about it.

Overall, it's nice but admin should decrease payment threshould to 0.001BTC, you do mention transaction fee, good, great, but hey, you can set transaction fees minimum and inform from website that it could take a long proccess to get confirmations, this way, both side is happy, but hey, we all know your plan. Setting to 0.01, with hack-able GHs (where there could be possibility that system automatically removes some GHs from ur account) and minimizing payout threshold so HE makes money instead of giving it.

Sorry for long post, and wooo! my first post.
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 13, 2015, 02:34:19 AM

It's a very cool concept for a game.  I find that those tend to be my favorite.  I will definitely be giving this one a try.   I have an addictive personality though so I may lose sleep over it.

Do you have any plans to expand in the future with other "outside the box" games?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: