Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:57:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: want to buy btc! around ~16. Looking for good price  (Read 1257 times)
stopthe_bomb (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 05:29:53 PM

Hello! I want to buy about 16 btc, but im not going to pay ridiculous  bitstamp + 15%

Prefer to get it from a trusted member, probably not going to trade with someone who has no feedback. You can look at my post history, ive bought many times off this site in PM and in thread. I can pay in whatever method preferred, but I would like to use a method with the least amount of fees. Can text me at 3177770761 if interested or of course just post in thread. I will NOT be dealing with scammers, so don't even try. I will probably use an escrow too if I can find someone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
extraKrispy

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 06:21:20 PM

Hello! I want to buy about 16 btc, but im not going to pay ridiculous  bitstamp + 15%

Prefer to get it from a trusted member, probably not going to trade with someone who has no feedback. You can look at my post history, ive bought many times off this site in PM and in thread. I can pay in whatever method preferred, but I would like to use a method with the least amount of fees. Can text me at 3177770761 if interested or of course just post in thread. I will NOT be dealing with scammers, so don't even try. I will probably use an escrow too if I can find someone.

I have 1.8 BTC for sale right now @ Bitstamp + 5%, I pay escrow fees. What form of payment can you do?
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 07:30:24 PM
Last edit: February 03, 2015, 07:45:53 PM by haploid23

I've dealt with OP several times through Western Union, several thousand dollars worth of BTC. Not very active on the forum, but she's reliable. Escrow is still recommended.

stopthe_bomb (OP)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 09:45:08 PM

I'm very active on the forum. I just happen to prefer to read, and digest all the information (and trollish bullshit) without trolling myself Tongue

I only post when its worth posting!
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 04:34:16 AM

why on earth would you post your phone number
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:25:16 AM

bitcoin_bagholder

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 06:34:00 AM

What's your point? It's still a phone number, doesn't matter if the poster requests to be texted instead of called.

Bitmixer sucks

Bit-X sucks
Inotanewbie

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

www.CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 06:38:18 AM

What's your point? It's still a phone number, doesn't matter if the poster requests to be texted instead of called.
The point is that this is most likely not the OP's "real" phone number. It is potentially a pinger or prepaid phone number that would not be difficult to disregard in the event the OP starts getting a lot of random phone calls

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
haploid23
Legendary

Activity: 812
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2015, 01:06:07 AM

Confirming I just completed a sizable transaction with OP

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: