Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 04:07:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WhatsApp+ 6.82] Anti-BAN For Android! See WHO IS VIEWING UR PROFILE? [0,01 BTC]  (Read 3722 times)
bartholomewdemunn (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:09:04 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2015, 09:12:07 PM by bartholomewdemunn

There is a lot of versions of WhatsApp+ on internet. The people says its anti-ban version but when you install this free apk you will get banned. There is only one application Anti-BAN on net but it's not free. Here is you can buy that application with BitCoin. Let's see the features.

NOTE: This is the 6.82 version of WhatsApp+. The older versions (like 6.76, 5.02) will get banned.

NOTE: If you are banned then you cannot use this app until the timeout is complete. Wait till the Ban Time is complete and then install this app.

Key Features of Whats App Plus

ANTI-BAN: You will not get banned as the ohter versions of WhatsApp+ There is extra securty about that.
WHO VIEWED:See Who viewed your profile and your profile photo a toast notification.
COLORFUL : Basically it is a customizable WhatsApp where you can change lots of colors, sizes, and many other things.
EXTRA UPLOAD LIMIT : In addition you can increase upload media limit (stock limit is 16Mb) to send large music files or videos.
SEND ORIGINAL PIC : You can increase quality of pictures sent (by default resolution is decreased quite a lot)
AD FREE : No adds as per original WhatsApp
QUICK SHARE : You can share music just with one click.
PARTIAL COPY/PASTE : You can select the part you want to copy from text rather copying whole text and send it to people in your contact.
WATCH STATUS : You can directly watch status in the chat screen from WhatsApp Plus
HIDE PROFILE PICTURE : You can hide contact profile pictures and show phonebook pictures (in chat screen).
LOAD OF THEMES : Built-in theme viewer and downloader. Check WhatsApp+ users themes online and apply theme if you like.

Photos From WhatsApp+

http://www.fullprogramlarindir.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/whatsapp-plus-loving.png

http://i.utdstc.com/screen/android/desc/whatsapp-plus-003.png

NOTE: If you use a fake Anti-BAN version of WhatsApp+ you will get Banned as the photo:

https://sophosnews.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/whatsapp-notice.jpg?w=640

How to Install ?

Firstly pay the payment with BitCoin. (I will give the contact and payment information at the end of the topic.)
Take the Backup of your chats and broadcast lists.
Delete or Uninstall the WhatsApp which is already available in your device.
Download the APK from the link which you will take from me via e-mail.
Open the APK file and install the same in your Android smartphone.
Now follow the screen instruction. Accept the installation with the “Accept” button.
Congratulation, now you successfully installed the WhatsApp PLUS v6.76 in your device.
Now Restore the Backup to get all chats and broadcast list back.
Enjoy WhatsApp+ with Anti-BAN secure.

NOTE: Please be careful to install 6.82 version of WhatsApp+ The older versions (like 6.76, 5.02) will get banned.

Payment Info

BitCoin Wallet: 13WE5ExyndrDMP6awrZdoRCfgND7LFQoCJ
Price of App: 0,01 BTC

Contact

oguzhnorhn@gmail.com or PM me here.
[/b]
bartholomewdemunn (OP)

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2015, 08:22:02 PM

Please move this post to Digital Goods section.
Is it matters?
Ex-Tasy

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 09:11:13 AM

APK works i haven't banned thx
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: