Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:06:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ~~~~~ Kim Dotcom behind Megacoin ? | He is twittering about Megacoin! ~~~~~~  (Read 4667 times)
ethought
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:26:01 AM

dude, I think it only rose because you were hyping month old news....I did some reading and it's great that its going up, but its only because your luring more newbies into buying =/

got it. news are old. but that kim dot com posted it on his twitter account was only today. I thought it could be kind of a secrete message, otherwise is he going to post such things.

anyway for now i am happy since it is the best investment for now, all coins going down except megacoin. and i think it has a huge potential. lets hope for the best
REALY!? OMG,,, im such a noob lol, thought that was from a month ago that he tweeted....SO IT WAS TODAY THAT HE TWEETED ABOUT MEC?!?!

Yes, he tweeted about Megacoin within the last 24 hours: https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/425921037197254656

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kadz

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:26:51 AM

Stop writing BOLD an with such big letters! Angry

SenorHombre

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:31:05 AM

dude, I think it only rose because you were hyping month old news....I did some reading and it's great that its going up, but its only because your luring more newbies into buying =/

got it. news are old. but that kim dot com posted it on his twitter account was only today. I thought it could be kind of a secrete message, otherwise is he going to post such things.

anyway for now i am happy since it is the best investment for now, all coins going down except megacoin. and i think it has a huge potential. lets hope for the best
REALY!? OMG,,, im such a noob lol, thought that was from a month ago that he tweeted....SO IT WAS TODAY THAT HE TWEETED ABOUT MEC?!?!

hahah not sure if the ironic or you are honest. So in case you making not fun. You just can check the date of the tweet post. (01:21 - 22. Jan. 2014)

also I did not post it. Just took the opportunity to find a coin to invest which looked promising.

And for now it is. And it looks it could be one of the future coins which will get a high value.

Megacoin    $ 17,422,569    $ 0.80    21,843,250 MEC    $ 55,731    +27.47 %
---> this looks good and there are not much sell order but alot of buy orders. Depending how much trust the other people have but this could go in a few days quite high.

lastley, you recommended me to invest my last coins also into to it. at least you gave me the hint.

thanks anyways

SenorHombre

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 12:33:07 AM

Stop writing BOLD an with such big letters! Angry

hahaha you are funny with your signature.

But you are right dont use red, it looks like bad news, but there are no bad news for now. so its not really favorable and gives the wrong impression
Crypto-Freak

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 01:37:44 AM

Thanks for the perfect advise here. paid really of. otherwise I would have lost some coins.

this coin will go to the moon and not come back.

many people buying it like crazy, there is a reason for it.

MMos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2014, 02:36:53 AM

Yes, he tweeted about Megacoin within the last 24 hours: https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status/425921037197254656

Wow, it is quite a coincidence that he tweeted about an article about Megacoin within short a short time of the article being posted.... LOL now I wish I didnt sell so early...

onetime

Activity: 602
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 05:42:55 PM

the Ron Paul part at the beginning is a joke, he didn't really talk about Megacoin.  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
octars

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 05:33:13 AM

I think this is the Proof: http://megacoin.net/

http://megacoin.net/mega.png
cgminer-o

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

1$ =1 MEC 2013 (2,56 $) 5$ =1MEC 2014 ?

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 07:21:12 AM

Grin

▓▓▓ MEC Megacoin POW▓▓▓https://forum.megacoin.co.nz/ ▓▓▓ New Economy Movement▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ LimecoinX X11 ▓▓▓
HiroS

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2014, 12:26:28 PM

What is happening with Megacoin?

It has been a few months since there has been an update for the coin. Kimoto the developer of Megacoin created the increasingly popular Kimoto Gravity Well. We need more people like Kimoto in altcoins though perhaps he has got fed up of the trolling, it is harsh to see some of the treatment he got when he is one of the few innovators in this space.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
ScroogeD

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

█ Scrooge D Silver █

View Profile
March 12, 2014, 12:31:13 PM

Kim Dotcom

Kimoto is the name of the dev.

Pretty obv, isn't it?!  Grin

BTC & LTC #DOGE #DRK #HUC #VTC
Blacklist #Maxcoin - Amateur Devs with ignorant JP Morgan Keiser
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:08:53 AM

Kim Dotcom

Kimoto is the name of the dev.

Pretty obv, isn't it?!  Grin

Try to explain that to people...

As if you would admit to creating this coin when your in so much trouble?

He has new projects coming out soon, so look out.

Just a heads up, make your own minds up.

Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 03:29:48 AM

Kim dotcom has nothing to do with Megacoin, he openly admitted this in a Keiser Report somewhere in december of last year. Maybe he bought them since then, but he is def no dev (of Megacoin)

100% correct.

I don't know why everyone thinks it's 'his' coin.  Go back to when it was started and things don't add up...even the coin had it's oddities at first. 

Anyways, Kimoto Chan is doing a good job at being very anon to say the least Wink

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 12, 2015, 04:13:19 AM

Kim dotcom has nothing to do with Megacoin, he openly admitted this in a Keiser Report somewhere in december of last year. Maybe he bought them since then, but he is def no dev (of Megacoin)

100% correct.

I don't know why everyone thinks it's 'his' coin.  Go back to when it was started and things don't add up...even the coin had it's oddities at first.  

Anyways, Kimoto Chan is doing a good job at being very anon to say the least Wink

I understand what your saying but let me ask this....How many other coins has kimdotcom tweeted about?

He is obviously showing interest and to me it means something.

I would not admit to creating the coin if I was him either knowing everyone wants money from me.

Either way time will tell but megacoin hit $3 once and I believe it will again when the new projects are released.

Kimdotcom (Kimoto, the name of our dev, you make your own mind up now)

Only a few hundred here n there on this exchange because everyone is buying up.

Try your luck, great price atm.

https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/MEC_BTC

http://vimeo.com/117778669
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: