Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:28:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gratitude Makes a Better Currency than US Dollars AND Bitcoin combined.  (Read 103 times)
cochranizer666 (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:17:55 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2017, 10:47:58 PM by cochranizer666

DISCLAIMER: If I sound like I am insulting Bitcoin, I am not meaning to, because part of my idea here was inspired from Bitcoin.

Ever realize that Gratitude makes a better currency than Bitcoin or Fiat money? It's true! Money in general only makes rich people and poor people. Money is also controlled by a central government or banks; while Bitcoin has paved the way to decentralized currency, it can be hard to use for the non-tech-savvy, as it relies 100% on a network that is going through a problem with the Segregated Witness protocol. (Or was, IDK)

On the other hand, just saying "Thank You" (or writing it on a piece of paper and handing it to someone else) makes a more meaningful exchange for a product or service. It has more emotion to it than a fiat paper note.

That's why in my community, we replaced every dollar we had with homemade notes saying "Thank You" on them and exchange them for whatever we want or need...used electronics, homemade food, house cleaning, even US Dollars if need be that we need to go on vacation outside of our community.

The science of saying and writing "Thank You" is that if everyone started being grateful more for what they already have, what they are getting, and what they know they are going to get, then everyone will be happier in life, and feeling more appreciative of their life and liberty. There is an abundance of everything.

Also, by providing a service or good for people's gratitude, you will feel thanked and feel very happy that your customers are happy for your contribution for society.

Here's how my proposed Gratitude system works:

Each "Thank You" note is supposed to replace $1. So say if I were to buy a $1,500 MacBook Air, not to mention tax, as well as shipping and handling if I were to buy it online. That would total it to $2,000 roughly. If this "Thank You" note system were to take off, you'd take 2,000 small pieces of paper and write the words "Thank You" on them. Then you take these notes, and go to the Apple Store, and hand them the notes. Then they give you the MacBook, feeling extremely appreciated for the time and effort to design, manufacture, and give out the technology inside the MacBook.

Again, the time and effort to write 2,000 separate notes makes it proof that you really mean the gratitude, way ahead of time, rather than taking one note and writing "2,000 Thank Yous."

Also, you can spend "Thank You" notes that you earn from other people from your contribution and goods. This is what makes writing "Thank You" a currency, after all,...not to mention how tired your hand will be after writing so much at once, which will give you a reason to work.

So if you want a decentralized currency and Bitcoin is not your cup of tea (or it so happens that the power goes out)...then gratitude is the best alternative.

Now, I have announced this on Bitcoin Forum before, as I was trying to buy "Thank You" notes with Bitcoin but failed to do so as I found out that I lost my Bitcoin private key. But what I am now really getting at is replacing any currency with the usage of "Thank You" notes, no matter what language you write the words in. And whoever actually promotes this idea will get a prize...a rare Mushroomhead CD known as Multimedia Remix.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

What? Can I buy some of your bitcoins or your house by Thank You notes?

Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.
Thank you.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: