Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:11:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: WHY YOU SHOULD NOT INVEST IN XCurrency  (Read 3159 times)
webprods

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Millionaires Club 47

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 08:41:27 PM

BOOOOM, scandal of the year !!!

Fraud exposed, JasinLee aka Jason A. Hudgins "member of XC coin" in court and the charge are huge:

FRAUD,UNJUST ENRICHMENT,VIOLATION OF FLORIDA SECURITY AND INVESTOR PROTECTION ACT,FALSE AND MISLEADING ADVERTISEMENT,CIVIL THEFT, NEGLIGENCE......

http://www.coindesk.com/florida-group-faces-fraud-charges-alleged-altcoin-pump-dump/

I can't beleive XC guys keep protecting these criminal, they are the reason why Crypto-currency might never succed

How can people decide to be associate with non honest people

Hope these guys will end up in jail, hope people will be  extremely cautious when it comes to investment in this field  Wink
[/quote
Thanx man...You save my 64 BTC .I did already order to buy XC at exchange and something tell me to check out they background.Uffff You save my BTC.I canceled buy order. I'm one of those who're at first list miners  of BTC since June 2011.When I start mining people told me  that I'm stupid do mine something worthless .But Finally  BTC  turn to Cinderella  style .Good luck

Altcoins programming is a race between software engineers, who strive to produce idiot-proof programs, and the universe which strives to produce bigger idiots
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: