Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:52:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0,016 loan  (Read 212 times)
svenwitte (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:10:27 PM

who gives a german, a loan of 0,016 btc? Unfortunately, I have no security in the form of currency. who can help me anyway?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zwei

Activity: 487
Merit: 536

All I need's a win.

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:37:39 PM

No one is going to lend you, provide a valid collateral that is 120% of what you are asking or lock your topic.
Read this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0

ASKING THE RIGHT QUESTIONS
IS AS IMPORTANT AS ANSWERING THEM.
Patriciaparakeet

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:36:49 PM

No one is going to lend you, provide a valid collateral that is 120% of what you are asking or lock your topic.

Lol or lock your topic?

You ain't no fucking mod, stfu.

Gosh dam wanna be keystones forum cop.

Little hall monitor was looking bitch.

Why so many losers on here telling people what the fuck to do when they are nothing here,  o power nothing.

If I were op, I would tell ya to go fuck urself.

You are obviously a little fucking scrawny  built like a pencil piss ant in real life.

Aka, a soyboy.  Cuck.  Betamale
Ya ya, now your gonna come back at me about those last 3 insults and blah blah.

Rather then that, get a fucking life.  You ain't nobody here and u sure ad he'll don't have the juice to be telling people to lock their topics.  Lol, ya dumb bitch suck it.

Ya only been here 4 months and already going around telling people to lock their topics.

Fucking virtue signaling little bitch, trying to gain virtual brownie points.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 02:58:19 AM

Lol or lock your topic?

Why so many losers on here telling people what the fuck to do when they are nothing here,  o power nothing.

You are obviously a little fucking scrawny  built like a pencil piss ant in real life.

Aka, a soyboy.  Cuck.  Betamale

Rather then that, get a fucking life.  You ain't nobody here and u sure ad he'll don't have the juice to be telling people to lock their topics.  Lol, ya dumb bitch suck it.

Ya only been here 4 months and already going around telling people to lock their topics.

Why are you being a cunt?

If OP is legitimate, then they will see that they've made a mistake and read the thread linked by Zwei. I see nothing wrong with their actions. It's informative.

Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:51:28 AM

Lol or lock your topic?

Why so many losers on here telling people what the fuck to do when they are nothing here,  o power nothing.

You are obviously a little fucking scrawny  built like a pencil piss ant in real life.

Rather then that, get a fucking life.  You ain't nobody here and u sure ad he'll don't have the juice to be telling people to lock their topics.  Lol, ya dumb bitch suck it.

Oh man, dude, calm down. You can't just go on a tirade anytime someone suggests that a loan from a newbie account w/o collateral is basically not going to be fulfilled. No one is just going to give away $102 USD value of BTC.

He's completely right. There's nothing stopping the OP from taking the money, and leaving w/o any consequences.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
Patriciaparakeet

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:52:38 AM

Lol or lock your topic?

If OP is legitimate, then they will see that they've made a mistake and read the thread linked by Zwei. I see nothing wrong with their actions. It's informative.

Informative?

Lol

Being a cunt?

Damn you tough, you one of those fragile ass dudes that u can only slap.  Cuz a lunch will kill em

Lol, chicken necked twat.

Dumbass broke cunt.  Go find 2p posts to reply to so u .ca. get ur dime per post.  Go do some more  faucets  too and surveys.

Lololol. Loser
Initscri

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

Lol or lock your topic?

Informative?

Lol

Being a cunt?

Damn you tough, you one of those fragile ass dudes that u can only slap.  Cuz a lunch will kill em

Dumbass broke cunt.  Go find 2p posts to reply to so u .ca. get ur dime per post.  Go do some more  faucets  too and surveys.

Lololol. Loser

Man, if you're going to be immature, at least do it on your own threads instead of hijacking others.

Patriciaparakeet

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

Lol or lock your topic?

Oh man, dude, calm down. You can't just go on a tirade anytime someone suggests that a loan from a newbie account w/o collateral is basically not going to be fulfilled. No one is just going to give away $102 USD value of BTC.

He's completely right. There's nothing stopping the OP from taking the money, and leaving w/o any consequences.

This has nothing to do with my point .   I see plenty of little punk twats running around posting shit in threads like they got da power.  They ain't shit just like Zwei aint.

I fins it funny, someone gets so triggered about what I said to Zwei,  like really wtf do u have to so with this conversation  haha.  Just trying to get ur replies in and get that nickel for the sig huh.

I don't gjve a fuck about what u think.  Gosh damn world is filled with pansies
Initscri

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 05:58:30 AM

Lol or lock your topic?

This has nothing to do with my point .   I see plenty of little punk twats running around posting shit in threads like they got da power.  They ain't shit just like Zwei aint.

I fins it funny, someone gets so triggered about what I said to Zwei,  like really wtf do u have to so with this conversation  haha.  Just trying to get ur replies in and get that nickel for the sig huh.

I don't gjve a fuck about what u think.  Gosh damn world is filled with pansies

Nope, for my signature campaign, posts in the Lending cat don't count. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4509006.0

They don't have power, but the user was making a valid point. It's better to just let users know why their loans won't be getting fulfilled instead of leading them on as if they will.

If the user can find valid collateral (or raise his account to a point where it's not new & trusted) then maybe he can receive the loan.

You going on a tirade doesn't help him though.

Patriciaparakeet

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 05:59:35 AM

Lol or lock your topic?

Informative?

Lol

Being a cunt?

Damn you tough, you one of those fragile ass dudes that u can only slap.  Cuz a lunch will kill em

Dumbass broke cunt.  Go find 2p posts to reply to so u .ca. get ur dime per post.  Go do some more  faucets  too and surveys.

Lololol. Loser

Man, if you're going to be immature, at least do it on your own threads instead of hijacking others.

Oh, really? Haha, you trying to be like Zwei now? And throwing demands  at me?  Lol, thank me for those pennies you make, on the replies to me cuck.

Hijack this thread? Zwei hijacked the thread, but now y'all care about the op?  When he was getting knocked for trying to ask for a loan?

Lmfao,  y'all dumb as fuck.  Must be a inbred.

Patriciaparakeet

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:02:02 AM

Lol or lock your topic?

Why so many losers on here telling people what the fuck to do when they are nothing here,  o power nothing.

You are obviously a little fucking scrawny  built like a pencil piss ant in real life.

Aka, a soyboy.  Cuck.  Betamale

Rather then that, get a fucking life.  You ain't nobody here and u sure ad he'll don't have the juice to be telling people to lock their topics.  Lol, ya dumb bitch suck it.

This has nothing to do with my point .   I see plenty of little punk twats running around posting shit in threads like they got da power.  They ain't shit just like Zwei aint.

I fins it funny, someone gets so triggered about what I said to Zwei,  like really wtf do u have to so with this conversation  haha.  Just trying to get ur replies in and get that nickel for the sig huh.

I don't gjve a fuck about what u think.  Gosh damn world is filled with pansies

Nope, for my signature campaign, posts in the Lending cat don't count. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4509006.0

They don't have power, but the user was making a valid point. It's better to just let users know why their loans won't be getting fulfilled instead of leading them on as if they will.

If the user can find valid collateral (or raise his account to a point where it's not new & trusted) then maybe he can receive the loan.

Oh if ur not getting some pennies for posting here, then u must think people wanna here what u think and ur opinion.

Lol, yaaaaa....about that...no1 cares what u think dude.  U seem to care a awful lot about what I think.

Staying on this post, refreshing every 30 seconda, hoping I post so can reply to it.

Now bye bye I get last word, your ignored.  Bitch
Initscri

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

Lol or lock your topic?

This has nothing to do with my point .   I see plenty of little punk twats running around posting shit in threads like they got da power.  They ain't shit just like Zwei aint.

I fins it funny, someone gets so triggered about what I said to Zwei,  like really wtf do u have to so with this conversation  haha.  Just trying to get ur replies in and get that nickel for the sig huh.

I don't gjve a fuck about what u think.  Gosh damn world is filled with pansies

Oh if ur not getting some pennies for posting here, then u must think people wanna here what u think and ur opinion.

Lol, yaaaaa....about that...no1 cares what u think dude.  U seem to care a awful lot about what I think.

Staying on this post, refreshing every 30 seconda, hoping I post so can reply to it.

Now bye bye I get last word, your muted.  Bitch

Alriighhtiiiee then. Have an awesome day man!

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3073

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

Guys, you don't need to quote the entire message to reply....  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

Just ignore Patriciaparakeet and they will go away. Replying to them doesnt help.

who gives a german, a loan of 0,016 btc? Unfortunately, I have no security in the form of currency. who can help me anyway?

I would suggest that you provide collateral or just lock this thread because you wont get any form of loan without collateral. It is already stated, and you should know you wont get a loan without it. This is not a charity here where can come and ask for something. I mean you dont go to a bank and do the same so why come here?
Initscri

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:59:15 PM

Guys, you don't need to quote the entire message to reply....  :/

Sorry, t'was late at night.

Just ignore Patriciaparakeet and they will go away. Replying to them doesnt help.

I would suggest that you provide collateral or just lock this thread because you wont get any form of loan without collateral. It is already stated, and you should know you wont get a loan without it. This is not a charity here where can come and ask for something. I mean you dont go to a bank and do the same so why come here?

If you look at previous post history, he's requested failed loans before, so If he is serious, he probably just has the wrong impression about BitcoinTalk.

legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:01:17 AM

nein!

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████