Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BUYING BTC/ETH/BCH/ETC/LTC- [H] Paypal 1:1 - HERO Member - February 2018  (Read 23524 times)
Triple (OP)

Activity: 847
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:24:49 PM

From the looks of it you bought $22 from someone and are looking for $20.
So why do you not pay that amount to him of what you owe.

It is not looking you are a very reliable person to anyone with having to pay someone back nearly $100 worth of bitcoin over a course of a month and now bitcoin is worth more telling them to wait even more.

Just pay them what you owe them and be done with it.

And just be grateful you don't get a neutral warning or otherwise from someone about this nonsense you have done.

Your past deals on the trust ratings show some tell tale signs there of such upcomings you would get if escalated any further with this my friend.

The other party in question does not have anything on theirs so to having any reason to be called such remarks you have just made.
I have not made any transactions since LLec. Please don't assume things just from my posts. I've already refunded him $50 worth. Guess he didn't say anything about that huh?

I don't have any more coins which is why I'm trying to buy them so I can refund the man. Don't post regarding this issue if you don't know the full story. In other less appealing words, mind your own business.
I have and know what this is about so it is because not paying someone entirely in a timely manner is a cause for concern to anyone who does deals involving paypal.
This member came to me in regards of not receiving for over a month their bitcoins back on a bad deal that you have done in getting your paypal limited. So you should not assume what occurs in personal messages being dispensed around here. Got it?
And what anyone can plainly see here is that he did mention he received partial payment already but you did not pay to him the remaining amount of 0.0395btc and want to pay him back only what you deem necessary to pay and in what time frame you want to whether that be in 2 weeks only half of what is owing or within over a month since that payment was made which was April 9 which is almost 20 days ago.
That is not right in which way you look at it.
Revise your manners here and pay him back what you owe to him in full of what was given to you over 1 month ago as it was sternly said already in your selling thread.
Take responsibility for your actions that is all that is needed in doing trades. Paypal trades for bitcoin most certainly in a timely manner cause as we all know and have experienced paypal can fuck you when dealing with bitcoin. Or is that what got in you trouble with them in the first place?
It was mentioned your paypal account got limited. So don't dig yourself in a hole you can not get out of.
Just a word of warning to you.
This is all I am going to say anymore to you on this because this user asked me to oversee he gets his bitcoin back and paid back in full.
I will back this user because anyone who is not given their bitcoin completely after a month of constantly being told they don't have any is just plain arouse. They paid you and you should be held accountable to pay them back the paypal or refund them in full in bitcoin of what they paid out to you upon the deal when it was done.
They should not be subjected in such a way that you are doing here.
I certainly do hope you understand this and do resolve this before the week is done.
Go buy bitcoin with money from your bank unless you don't work a real job.
In that case you are just a kid who can not work so to make any money in order to pay what you owe to people for a month at a time.
Which to me is pointless to deal with such an individual and should be avoided at all costs if they can.

uhh.. of course I'm trying to pay the man back. Is there anywhere in the thread where I'm saying I'm not going to pay him?? Yes my paypal got limited. You want proof of that? I got anther paypal so I can continue paypal transactions. you want proof of that too?
I don't work a real job, so I can't buy with my bank.

Maybe I am a kid. Maybe I'm self employed. And apparently my past transactions don't mean shit to you? Just cause I owe him $40 means I 'should be avoided at all costs'

Don't antagonize me so hard kid. And again, don't make assumptions. I will pay him back. I am not here to scam. But what else am I suppose to do when I don't have the coins and he won't accept a partial paypal refund? I'm open to suggestions kid.

Suggestion is to try harder hence you took a loan for over a month without asking for it, you need to care about you'r moves and 1 month for 100$ worth looks shady.
I guess you should pay as a loan for it and only in BTC, that's the suggestion, work harder to get BTC, exchange those Paypal funds with someone.

Just buy the remaining 0.0396btc from this user located here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
and be done with it already.
I am waiting to get this amount tonight so to end this month long nightmare! Roll Eyes

Nice. I'll contact him. Also, I'll be paying you back 41$ current preev value. If you want the inflated price, I can pay that in PayPal

Available for Rent - 25 Posts $100/Week. PM me
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LLec

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2017, 06:51:15 PM

From the looks of it you bought $22 from someone and are looking for $20.
So why do you not pay that amount to him of what you owe.

It is not looking you are a very reliable person to anyone with having to pay someone back nearly $100 worth of bitcoin over a course of a month and now bitcoin is worth more telling them to wait even more.

Just pay them what you owe them and be done with it.

And just be grateful you don't get a neutral warning or otherwise from someone about this nonsense you have done.

Your past deals on the trust ratings show some tell tale signs there of such upcomings you would get if escalated any further with this my friend.

The other party in question does not have anything on theirs so to having any reason to be called such remarks you have just made.
I have not made any transactions since LLec. Please don't assume things just from my posts. I've already refunded him $50 worth. Guess he didn't say anything about that huh?

I don't have any more coins which is why I'm trying to buy them so I can refund the man. Don't post regarding this issue if you don't know the full story. In other less appealing words, mind your own business.
I have and know what this is about so it is because not paying someone entirely in a timely manner is a cause for concern to anyone who does deals involving paypal.
This member came to me in regards of not receiving for over a month their bitcoins back on a bad deal that you have done in getting your paypal limited. So you should not assume what occurs in personal messages being dispensed around here. Got it?
And what anyone can plainly see here is that he did mention he received partial payment already but you did not pay to him the remaining amount of 0.0395btc and want to pay him back only what you deem necessary to pay and in what time frame you want to whether that be in 2 weeks only half of what is owing or within over a month since that payment was made which was April 9 which is almost 20 days ago.
That is not right in which way you look at it.
Revise your manners here and pay him back what you owe to him in full of what was given to you over 1 month ago as it was sternly said already in your selling thread.
Take responsibility for your actions that is all that is needed in doing trades. Paypal trades for bitcoin most certainly in a timely manner cause as we all know and have experienced paypal can fuck you when dealing with bitcoin. Or is that what got in you trouble with them in the first place?
It was mentioned your paypal account got limited. So don't dig yourself in a hole you can not get out of.
Just a word of warning to you.
This is all I am going to say anymore to you on this because this user asked me to oversee he gets his bitcoin back and paid back in full.
I will back this user because anyone who is not given their bitcoin completely after a month of constantly being told they don't have any is just plain arouse. They paid you and you should be held accountable to pay them back the paypal or refund them in full in bitcoin of what they paid out to you upon the deal when it was done.
They should not be subjected in such a way that you are doing here.
I certainly do hope you understand this and do resolve this before the week is done.
Go buy bitcoin with money from your bank unless you don't work a real job.
In that case you are just a kid who can not work so to make any money in order to pay what you owe to people for a month at a time.
Which to me is pointless to deal with such an individual and should be avoided at all costs if they can.

uhh.. of course I'm trying to pay the man back. Is there anywhere in the thread where I'm saying I'm not going to pay him?? Yes my paypal got limited. You want proof of that? I got anther paypal so I can continue paypal transactions. you want proof of that too?
I don't work a real job, so I can't buy with my bank.

Maybe I am a kid. Maybe I'm self employed. And apparently my past transactions don't mean shit to you? Just cause I owe him $40 means I 'should be avoided at all costs'

Don't antagonize me so hard kid. And again, don't make assumptions. I will pay him back. I am not here to scam. But what else am I suppose to do when I don't have the coins and he won't accept a partial paypal refund? I'm open to suggestions kid.

Suggestion is to try harder hence you took a loan for over a month without asking for it, you need to care about you'r moves and 1 month for 100$ worth looks shady.
I guess you should pay as a loan for it and only in BTC, that's the suggestion, work harder to get BTC, exchange those Paypal funds with someone.

Just buy the remaining 0.0396btc from this user located here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1746893.0
and be done with it already.
I am waiting to get this amount tonight so to end this month long nightmare! Roll Eyes

Nice. I'll contact him. Also, I'll be paying you back 41$ current preev value. If you want the inflated price, I can pay that in PayPal
Fine!
Just pay me back $41 at current preev rate. I don't care anymore.
Just send my bitcoin by today by tomorrow morning AT THE LATEST cause I have waited 21 days now for this remaining amount and want this done and finished with already.
Get it from that guy you say you will buy it from today or tomorrow when he is online to do the trade.
I will be sending you the bitcoin address again in a pm where to pay it too so you have it once again.
Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:36:18 PM

So did this person pay you back yet?
He mentioned he has paypal to pay for bitcoin and would be doing the exchange with that user here coinman1
which was just on this morning.
Let me know when this has been resolved  and you have received your coins in full.
Once again. This member has asked me if I was able to help him get back his bitcoin which have been lifted off of him for over the month and only half of it being paid back just over three weeks now.
That is anyone here is unacceptable an any discourse should be dealt with in compensation being paid to the one who have suffered over that amount of time for it running on two and half months now.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
LLec

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2017, 09:11:41 PM

He mentioned he has paypal to pay for bitcoin and would be doing the exchange with that user here coinman1
Let me know when this has been resolved  and you have received your coins in full.
Once again. This member has asked me if I was able to help him get back his bitcoin which have been lifted off of him for over the month and only half of it being paid back just over three weeks now.
That is anyone here is unacceptable an any discourse should be dealt with in compensation being paid to the one who have suffered over that amount of time for it running on two and half months now.
Just waiting on them to log in to the forum now.
The last message I received was they were doing a deal with another on here getting the btc to send it to me.
I would beg to think they will be sending tomorrow since they already logged in today and the one who he mentioned he would do the deal with is on all the time every hour of the day it seems.
Triple (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 04:32:30 PM

Yup. Coins are being purchased as soon as the other member gets online.

LLec

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2017, 05:02:27 PM

Let me know when this has been resolved  and you have received your coins in full.

Thought it was coinman1 who you were referred to do it with so it was done quickly.
He is online every hour of the day. So it should be today I'd expect it to be paid out to me.
Thanks though.
Triple (OP)

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 06:48:14 PM

Let me know when this has been resolved  and you have received your coins in full.

Thought it was coinman1 who you were referred to do it with so it was done quickly.
He is online every hour of the day. So it should be today I'd expect it to be paid out to me.
Thanks though.

Yeah I've sent coinman a PM. No reply yet though

Ryland R. Taylor-Almanza
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2017, 10:58:31 PM

Thanks though.

Yeah I've sent coinman a PM. No reply yet though
If it's been 2 days now then you should move on to someone else cause if he didn't answer you by now he won't want to do a deal with you. As you can see he has been online all day long as the seller of his bitcoin above has stated already.
And plus there is someone who is saying they did not receive bitcoin from him so he is facing problems and has a thread opened in the lending part of the forum. I think he doesn't have the bitcoin he is selling on hand when he as a  seller starts looking for it all the sudden right before a sale.
Very peculiar behavior he is presenting himself now. So be wary of trading with him and best to move on to the next available seller.

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄            
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄      
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █  
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀              
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Triple (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 04:51:15 PM

Thanks though.

Rest of BTC sent. Sorry for the massive delay

LLec

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2017, 05:23:25 PM

This has be done.

Too bad it had cost me 0.014btc in a loss of my bitcoin that I had sent a month and a half ago.
But lesson learned I guess.
 Sad
Triple (OP)

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 05:42:14 PM

This has be done.

Too bad it had cost me 0.014btc in a loss of my bitcoin that I had sent a month and a half ago.
But lesson learned I guess.
 Sad

Yeah. Inflation is a bitch Sad

what1005

Activity: 553
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:42:55 PM

bought 40$  paypal.good trade
Triple (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 12:40:36 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 01:17:10 AM by Triple

Need $14 worth of BTC for +10%  Paypal friends no fees.

Can anyone provide?

Up Need $37 Now

Triple (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:14:10 PM

Need $37

menikmati

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:29:51 PM

Need $37

PM me
Triple (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:50:51 PM

Received the $37 BTC. Will send the PayPal after 1 confirmation! Thanks

menikmati

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:01:41 PM

1 Confirmation in. Waiting for the Paypal payment will update once received.
Triple (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:06:19 PM

PayPal has been sent

menikmati

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:13:53 PM

PayPal has been sent

Got it. Smooth trade, thanks!
Triple (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 10:03:40 PM

Looking for $40 BTC!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: