Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:56:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (0.1-0.4 BTC) Web scraping, data processing, etc.  (Read 311 times)
whul (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2015, 11:08:33 PM

I can scrape any site you want or gather any data you want from multiple sources. I can also extract text out of PDFs, convert data between formats, modify data in whatever specific way you need, etc. I usually charge 0.1-0.4 BTC (current BTC price is around $200); I'm fairly cheap.

I've been doing this for a while and work quickly. I've got my own tool-set and stack that I've gotten into a pretty good routine with, I have subscriptions to captcha solvers and private proxy lists, I regularly set up scripts on larger servers for more automation, etc.

Let me know what you need and I'll chase it down. I can work autonomously without supervision, and will quietly solve any problems that come up. If you're a company that regularly needs jobs like these done, I could become your long term go-to guy.

As far as payment/escrow goes, I provide the data first, and then you pay. This should remove the need for any escrow but of course we can still go through one if you'd like.

Let me know!

email: patrickwillpiercy@gmail.com

You can PM me, too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: