Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:12:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Quickseller vs Legendster  (Read 3761 times)
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 04:43:38 PM

I have said what I wanted to say and your idiocy and hypocrisy here is now evident for everyone to witness and judge.
TBH you are starting to sound a lot like TECHSHARE and a lot of people have lost a lot of respect for him for how he has acted recently (despite his actual solid trading history - verses your lack thereof)

... and you are starting to look a lot like VOD. I thought you had some common sense, but it is clear now you are only here to exercise your obsessive compulsive tendencies and your perverse desire for perceived authority and control. You just bounce from one inquisition to the next in your single minded attempt to be known as a "scambuster". This so called "lot" of people who have "lost respect" for me never respected me to begin with. If not accepting group think and mob rule means I lost your respect, then I don't want anything to do with you anyway.
I have no desire nor need to be known as anything. I wish to prevent others from being wronged and/or taken advantage of. I think that I have an open mind when it comes to deciding if someone is a scammer or not.

I also would say that I have the ability to think for myself and draw my own conclusions (e.g. do not engage in group think), one example of this is how many times I had gone back and forth about if I think that WC is in fact a scammer (please no WC drama). This does not mean that my opinion is not the same as what a "mob" thinks, it only means that I have the ability to independently draw my own conclusions based on the analysis of evidence that I find credible. 

I honestly had never heard of you prior to your dispute with Armis, therefore it would have been impossible for me to have respect for you without knowing about you. I don't think that being in the default trust network is something that is earned nor is it a privilege, I would view it more as a responsibility. I am sure that you dislike the decision to have been removed from the default trust network and you have every right to have that opinion. There does however come a time when it is appropriate to stop disputing such decision. Everyone has their right to freedom of speech however when they use that right to look like an idiot (in similar ways the OP is doing, and somewhat how Armis did) then their respect will be lost by others. My advice is to let it go, learn from your mistake and continue to constructively participate in the community and you will potentially be added back into the default trust network. 
Everyone is telling you Legendster didn't break any rules, but it doesn't matter, because you are the law right?
Scamming is not against the rules, nor is attempting to scam. I think that deleting a post saying that escrow must be used in a self moderated thread is a scammy thing to do, I also think a reasonable person would find his specific loan request to be scammy. One respected person has said that he has lent money to people on here without collateral, however would not lend to the OP, I do not know his specific financial situation however I believe him to have enough money/bitcoin to be able to fill the loan in it's entirety. One other respected person has said that he has lent similar amounts to someone in the past and agreed that successful deals of similar size are very rare. I am more confident that he has sufficient amounts of money to fill the entire loan based on his trading history, however based on the fact the loan is still unfilled on BTCjam he has not.

I am not familiar with your personal financial situation, however lets say for arguments sake that you have more then 60 BTC to lend. Would you lend 60 BTC to the OP with no collateral based on his current description of what the loan is for? Why or why not?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
legendster (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 05:52:32 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2015, 06:04:42 PM by legendster

Quicky buddy shut the ___ up! Seriously, blow your steam elsewhere.
I have a trusted profile on JAM and based on JAM rules I have made a listing, I have similarly posted a thread here to funnel a few investors from here to the jam listing.
But face it, you didnt give a crap about it, your only problem was "I deleted your comment on my self regulated thread and implemented a new rule to keep you away" your negative rating on my trust score didnt even show up until it was ME WHO POINTED IT OUT THAT I DELETED YOUR COMMENT AND IMPLEMENTED A MANDATORY ESCROW RULE ON MY THREAD. You were so enraged at that point that you just had to do something to make yourself feel superior which you did by acting on your idiocy & choosing to post a negative on my trust score but when you realized that I had actually made the escrow rule long before you even made that rating you quickly changed it to my Jam listing. WHICH IS BONKERS ! I have a trusted profile there and I INVEST IN PEOPLE's LOAN REQUESTS!

If you really had the balls, go mess with Swisswatcher's profile, I dare you boy lol Personal attacks aside, get this fact straight, I have been here before you even heard of Bitcoins and I have been busting scams before you learned how to zip your pants.

I cant control what you do, I can only control what I do and only time will tell who ends up fulfilling his goals.
- Me funding my business ideas through JAM / this forum / or people actually taking you seriously.

Till then do your job of being my lending thread's escrow and EARN that 1% service charge you are going to charge from me.

-edit- You had the fudging audacity to come to my thread and warn MY borrowers that I would run away with the collateral for their loans ? Are you ____ serious ? If I give out no collateral loans THEN you have problem, if I take collateral for loans THEN you have peroblem !! I am the one investing and you had the fudging nerve to say that I would run away with that collateral ? who will pay me if the borrower fails to return ?? your dad ? who the F--- DO YOU THINK YOU ARE Huh CUZ WHOEVER YOU MIGHT BE I DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT IT, GET IT ?? NO ?? READ THAT AGAIN!

And give your conspiracy theory a rest, you doubted me, you reported me, I didnt like that I sent you a private message and then took it public. Leave it at that and bugger off. This thread doesnt require your participation.
If I had to scam anyone or if that was my intention I could have run away with the $1000 + I received during my cumulative trade history, and had a new account by now. Get this through your skull, Johnie (another idiot I hate on this forum) had his theories about me and he is way more trusted than you are, hell even I trusted his report before my fallout with him; but if his report since 2013 hasnt stopped me then WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ?

I have pretty much remained calm through out this situation but enough is enough and I had to let some temper fly here, no hard feelings.

because you are the law right?

Law my ass, I poop out kids like this guy every morning.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2015, 07:26:13 PM

Ill just leave my few cents here even though I know they will probably be wasted.

Quicky buddy shut the ___ up! Seriously, blow your steam elsewhere.

You censoring the swear words does not change that you appear hostile.

I have a trusted profile on JAM and based on JAM rules I have made a listing, I have similarly posted a thread here to funnel a few investors from here to the jam listing.

Jam is Jam and bitcointalk is bitcointalk. In my personal expierence reputation on Jam does not mean much. The way BTCJam works is that you essentially have to make and fill loans you do not need in order to build a reputation before you can get reasonable rates for a loan. This "rep building" as its openly called on BTCJam is frowned upon here. Maybe not by all users of bitcointalk, but at least by some. On Jam however its normal.

But face it, you didnt give a crap about it, your only problem was "I deleted your comment on my self regulated thread and implemented a new rule to keep you away" your negative rating on my trust score didnt even show up until it was ME WHO POINTED IT OUT THAT I DELETED YOUR COMMENT AND IMPLEMENTED A MANDATORY ESCROW RULE ON MY THREAD. You were so enraged at that point that you just had to do something to make yourself feel superior which you did by acting on your idiocy & choosing to post a negative on my trust score but when you realized that I had actually made the escrow rule long before you even made that rating you quickly changed it to my Jam listing. WHICH IS BONKERS ! I have a trusted profile there and I INVEST IN PEOPLE's LOAN REQUESTS!

The rating is just an opinion and Quickseller is free to use this tool as a warning for others. You still appear green for the other ratings you received.

If you really had the balls, go mess with Swisswatcher's profile,

How is this related?

I dare you boy lol Personal attacks aside, get this fact straight, I have been here before you even heard of Bitcoins and I have been busting scams before you learned how to zip your pants.

Age is no reason for reputation, it comes with time and time passes for all of us. Your behaviour durring the passing of time is what makes you reputable. Your reputation was damaged[1] in the past and from what I read in this thread you have not changed. You are reacting to criticism of your project as if you as a person was attacked. Never a good sign IMHO.

I cant control what you do, I can only control what I do and only time will tell who ends up fulfilling his goals.
- Me funding my business ideas through JAM / this forum / or people actually taking you seriously.

Till then do your job of being my lending thread's escrow and EARN that 1% service charge you are going to charge from me.

-edit- You had the fudging audacity to come to my thread and warn MY borrowers that I would run away with the collateral for their loans ? Are you ____ serious ? If I give out no collateral loans THEN you have problem, if I take collateral for loans THEN you have peroblem !! I am the one investing and you had the fudging nerve to say that I would run away with that collateral ? who will pay me if the borrower fails to return ?? your dad ? who the F--- DO YOU THINK YOU ARE Huh CUZ WHOEVER YOU MIGHT BE I DONT GIVE A CRAP ABOUT IT, GET IT ?? NO ?? READ THAT AGAIN!

I suspect you deleted that post in your lending thread[2] as I cant seem to find it.

And give your conspiracy theory a rest, you doubted me, you reported me, I didnt like that I sent you a private message and then took it public.

If you want it to be public, dont make it public? I am not sure I can follow you here. It was your decision, this is your thread.

-snip-
-snip-
All right, lets take it public then.

Edit: Another note. Your first post is full of words that suggests that Quickseller is beneath you or unworthy in some way. This is not what I would call calm or reasonable.

[1] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=195234.0
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=953547.0

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
hikedoon

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 02:42:14 AM

Have a charity boxing match to settle it and put it online Angry
  You both owe me 10 minutes of my time for reading all of your petty bickering. Angry
  I'll never get those minutes back. Angry

legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 04:28:56 AM

You both owe me 10 minutes of my time for reading all of your petty bickering. Angry

Madison square garden then ? Everyone pays for their ticket.

And yes I do consider him beneath me and unworthy of my time, for me, I came into the bitcoin worl before him, that makes me a senior he came after wards he's a junior end of story. I hope that answers all your questions. If Jam is jam and this forum is this forum then he should have not meddled with my business in jam and leave it there.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:40:19 AM

Madison square garden then ? Everyone pays for their ticket.

And yes I do consider him beneath me and unworthy of my time, for me, I came into the bitcoin worl before him, that makes me a senior he came after wards he's a junior end of story. I hope that answers all your questions. If Jam is jam and this forum is this forum then he should have not meddled with my business in jam and leave it there.

Does this mean that everyone that joined after October 31, 2013 is officially my bitch?  Cheesy
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 07:17:11 AM

I came into the bitcoin worl before him, that makes me a senior he came after wards he's a junior end of story. I hope that answers all your questions.

What if he adopted Bitcoin before you but didn't wanna join in this/old forum? What if he was here earlier than you and he started his business with new account? What if he forgotten the password of his account and started a new one? There are many possibilities that proove this statement is false. AFAIK in this forum, join date doesn't make you or him or anyone else senior, it's their works.

-MZ

legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 07:34:11 AM

I came into the bitcoin worl before him, that makes me a senior he came after wards he's a junior end of story. I hope that answers all your questions.

What if he adopted Bitcoin before you but didn't wanna join in this/old forum? What if he was here earlier than you and he started his business with new account? What if he forgotten the password of his account and started a new one? There are many possibilities that proove this statement is false. AFAIK in this forum, join date doesn't make you or him or anyone else senior, it's their works.

-MZ

lol in that case I have been involved with Bitcoins since 2011.

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1520

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2015, 07:57:28 AM

-snip-
Does this mean that everyone that joined after October 31, 2013 is officially my bitch?  Cheesy

Yes Master.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
legendster (OP)

www.V.systems

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 12:34:07 PM

Locking time !!

PS : I hate Hari puttar, I am more a smeagol-lord kinda guy..

██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██