Please add a button to view the next page In a topic.

Pages: (1/9) > >>

CrackedLogic:

I browse the forum with my phone and tablet often. Whenever I'm trying to view page 5/20(example) I keep tapping page 6/7. I do have the Android application,but I greatly prefer viewing it in my browser instead. So what I was thinking;
4 buttons should be added,  a "first page", "previous page", "next page" and a "last page".

Please take it into consideration.
Thanks

dogie:

Quote from: CrackedLogic on February 14, 2015, 05:11:34 AM
--
I browse the forum with my phone and tablet often. Whenever I'm trying to view page 5/20(example) I keep tapping page 6/7. I do have the Android application,but I greatly prefer viewing it in my browser instead. So what I was thinking;
4 buttons should be added,  a "first page", "previous page", "next page" and a "last page".

Thanks

--

Oh god yes, its incredibly hard to click on the right page on a phone. I have to zoom in to silly levels to be able to get the right page.

CrackedLogic:

Quote from: dogie on February 14, 2015, 06:21:37 AM
--
Quote from: CrackedLogic on February 14, 2015, 05:11:34 AM
--
4 buttons should be added,  a "first page", "previous page", "next page" and a "last page".

Thanks

--

Oh god yes, its incredibly hard to click on the right page on a phone. I have to zoom in to silly levels to be able to get the right page.

--

Thank God it's not just me, I thought I had massive fingers.

criptix:

yeah gotta agree to all posters above me - really bothersome to navigate here on a smartphone

hilariousandco:

Would be useful but hopefully there will be some sort of mobile site with the new forum.

Pages: (1/9) > >>