Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:48:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wordpress Bitcoin faucet ?  (Read 6779 times)
Orangina (OP)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 07:54:46 AM

I've been searching on Wordpress plugins and googled but failed to find any
Anyone know if there is some Wordpress based Bitcoin faucets out there ? Pay directly to the Bitcoin adress and no need to register on any other website etc ...
ty

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:02:15 AM

Anyone know if there is some Wordpress based Bitcoin faucets out there ? Pay directly to the Bitcoin adress and no need to register on any other website etc ...
ty
If you've the script, that is used to pay bitcoins directly to the bitcoin address, you can upload @ wordpress, blogspot, etc.,
if you don't have that script, you can't do. :|
Orangina (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:05:35 AM

ty
If you've the script, that is used to pay bitcoins directly to the bitcoin address, you can upload @ wordpress, blogspot, etc.,

What , I don't want a simple Button to pay Bitcoin who ever clicks it , want a faucet with Capatcha's and everything , I was wondering if someone already developped that or not .
Rude Boy

Activity: 770

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 08:30:38 AM

ty

What , I don't want a simple Button to pay Bitcoin who ever clicks it , want a faucet with Capatcha's and everything , I was wondering if someone already developped that or not .
yup! Me too said that. If you want a faucet, then you've to make the script as your wish. There is no templete available as you think.
But you may contact @ www.jimdo.com  they might develpe but not sure.
coinpr0n

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 05:40:34 PM

It wouldn't be hard to integrate one of the existing faucet scripts into a Wordpress page. They're written in PHP so you're all set already with Wordpress. It would just take a copy-paste and a couple adjustments.

S0AndS0

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 05:29:17 AM

ty
It maynot be a "plugin" but I do have a faucet within a WordPress page, see bellow example site.
http://s0ands0.esy.es/pay-btc-forward/
~ I had to do a little trickery to get things running smoothly but with a little searching I had this up in an afternoon. Though since then I've been tweeking things like crazy in order to enable more features to the base faucet software I've been using. Eventually II'll be posting a full guide on the forums I moderate for and in another link in the above site on how to imploment a faucet within WP, but if ya need help feel free to ask.

Basicly you'll need to have faucet software uploaded to the same host you're using (use a sub-directory) then load a WP plugin that allows for php code to be run within your posts (there's a few available), and then use
Code:
include("somePath/faucet.php"); 
or include_once php commands to import the faucet's script into a page within wordpress.

Note though that referrel links usually point back to the source file path :-| so some additinal editing is required to get every bit working seemlissly.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2015, 10:07:18 PM

Hi

Please check this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=969978

coinpr0n

View Profile
March 01, 2015, 10:33:24 PM

ty
It maynot be a "plugin" but I do have a faucet within a WordPress page, see bellow example site.
http://s0ands0.esy.es/pay-btc-forward/
~ I had to do a little trickery to get things running smoothly but with a little searching I had this up in an afternoon. Though since then I've been tweeking things like crazy in order to enable more features to the base faucet software I've been using. Eventually II'll be posting a full guide on the forums I moderate for and in another link in the above site on how to imploment a faucet within WP, but if ya need help feel free to ask.

Basicly you'll need to have faucet software uploaded to the same host you're using (use a sub-directory) then load a WP plugin that allows for php code to be run within your posts (there's a few available), and then use
Code:
include("somePath/faucet.php"); 
or include_once php commands to import the faucet's script into a page within wordpress.

Note though that referrel links usually point back to the source file path :-| so some additinal editing is required to get every bit working seemlissly.

That sounds cool. I wouldn't mind having a look at that tutorial if you do write it up. Good luck!

Exther2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 02:06:10 PM

ty
Yes it is possible to make it.
You need to define file and path to it, but you will still have to make separate database for faucet and for wordpress.
In same folder as where template is, you need to put your script and to define route to it in php by including is on page you made in wordpress for it.
After you did that, you will need just a bit of modifications in php file, as you cannot use twice footer and double side.
If you start is and you don't know to continue, you can PM me, I can help you.
If you are not good in php at all and you need it to be built from the bottom, that will cost.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2015, 06:10:07 PM

Try this: https://github.com/tuaris/multifaucet
rettile

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2015, 08:14:42 PM

hello everyone, can you help me?
I try a software bitcoin faucet (roll) or a software PTC clicks
you know who I can 'help?
thank you
coinpr0n

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 07:12:21 AM

hello everyone, can you help me?
I try a software bitcoin faucet (roll) or a software PTC clicks
you know who I can 'help?
thank you

PTC software is usually sold (sometimes for contract), there may be some open source version but I don't know. I would be careful having a serious funded faucet on wordpress too. The attacking wordpress is a popular and mixing it in with a faucet I don't think is a good idea personally.

TheGr33k

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 05:53:33 PM

When I read the title I thought it would be a plugin to allow blog owners to add a faucet on the sidebar. Honestly if that could be made it would be really cool. Imagine a blog owner writing about bitcoin and allowing readers to get some btc to play with. Aside from that I think any website can host a faucet if you have the proper code like the guys above posted
emrebey

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 30, 2015, 06:24:11 PM

please, don't open any faucet pays directly to the bitcoin addresses. it's creating garbage on blockchain with so many micro transactions.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 04:40:29 PM

ty
It sounds a good plan
Please tell me when it finish Smiley

faucet used to be profitable
phpfaucet.org

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2015, 05:15:19 PM

check my opensource faucet.  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1004143.0
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 05:16:38 PM

please, don't open any faucet pays directly to the bitcoin addresses. it's creating garbage on blockchain with so many micro transactions.

Shouldn't we use this as an opportunity to improve bitcoin's transaction and bloat limitations? What if bitcoin were to blow up and become the most popular payment method next year? We can't tell people not to send micro transactions. I think we should find a way to adapt to it instead of trying to quell micro transactions.

moko666

Activity: 635

BlasterKVs the king of xbox modding

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2015, 11:34:29 PM

he is looking for a plugin to create faucet on wordpress platform not looking for an individual faucet script
otomatis

Activity: 153

CTO Utomo Inc.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 08:17:36 AM

@OP, if you're didn't know how to code. it'll hard to search wordpress faucet out there.
i've create on integrated with wordpress as demo.
you may check it on : http://99story.eu
it's based on wordpress, but i've a links to the faucets.

check it and you'll know how easy it is to embed the faucets. :-)

Promotepay Network | Ahiru Development | Utomo Inc
Link 2 Ghost Games : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utomoinc.games.link2ghost
Bizmark13

Activity: 462

WikiScams.org - Information about Bitcoin Scams

View Profile
April 01, 2015, 09:11:23 AM
Last edit: April 01, 2015, 09:24:34 AM by Bizmark13

Is it safe to use WordPress for anything involving BTC? There was an exchange called AllCrypt that recently got hacked due to a vulnerability in the WordPress software which resulted in the website losing users' funds and being forced to shut down.

EDIT: Found the link which describes the hack in more detail:

http://www.allcrypt.com/blog/2015/03/what-happened-and-whats-going-on/

Since the OP wants a faucet that pays directly to the user's bitcoin address, I'm guessing this probably rules out scripts which use microwallet services like Coinbox.me and Bitchest.me. Instead, the OP would have to run an instance of bitcoind on a server or use Blockchain's API to process withdrawals. How would this affect the faucet's security (if at all)?
otomatis

Activity: 153

CTO Utomo Inc.

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2015, 09:54:45 AM

Is it safe to use WordPress for anything involving BTC? There was an exchange called AllCrypt that recently got hacked due to a vulnerability in the WordPress software which resulted in the website losing users' funds and being forced to shut down.

Since the OP wants a faucet that pays directly to the user's bitcoin address, I'm guessing this probably rules out scripts which use microwallet services like Coinbox.me and Bitchest.me. Instead, the OP would have to run an instance of bitcoind on a server or use Blockchain's API to process withdrawals. How would this affect the faucet's security (if at all)?

don't know about it :O
but i think if we know how to make wordpress invisible, so it'll be safe.
try search on codecanyon, there is many plugins to hide your wordpress and noone knowing you're using wordpress. Wink

*im not use it, just a suggestion

Promotepay Network | Ahiru Development | Utomo Inc
Link 2 Ghost Games : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utomoinc.games.link2ghost
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1078

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
April 03, 2015, 04:14:30 AM

Given that most of the faucet scripts I've seen use microwallet or something like that, I think it would mean that he's gotta do a lot of extra code writing to store up user balances until the get over some dust limit.  On the other hand, this might not be bad for security, your script could send you the list of addresses and balances which are above the minimum then you can double check them before paying out (from another computer).
svinuga

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2016, 03:34:37 PM

BTW Bitcoin Faucet WordPress Plugin in the repository now =)
Enjoy:)

https://wordpress.org/plugins/bitcoin-faucet/

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 02:59:31 AM

This is a great share for you mister. We are waiting for this to be integrated to wordpress. This will be a great fit on a blog site with faucet in it. It is so good for a feature for a site. I hope dev's in this plug-in will update this time after time. I just need the best securities for my wordpress blog so that it cant be penetrated by hackers outside. Anyways thanks for this mister.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Orangina (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2017, 03:22:38 PM

When I first asked about the plugin one year ago , I meant more something dependent where It doesn't require any API keys from third party services such as Faucethub, ePay and others.
This could become handy though , I definitely appreciate the effort and the help . I suggest making a thread about it so people get to know more about it.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: